• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to say that the more that I think about these two spinoffs, the more they seem like they might actually be good.

I mean... P4D is going to be all Persona music, presumably. It can't really be that bad, can it?

That, or the fact that I'm ill is rattling my brain.

Cool, You calmed down.

Tamanon

Banned
It was hilarious when that email showed up on Teddie's show and everyone was just going "WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING LETTER TEDDIE!?"

BTW, anything come of that interview that happened after the announcement? Who was the voice actress?

Daimaou

It was hilarious when that email showed up on Teddie's show and everyone was just going "WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING LETTER TEDDIE!?"

BTW, anything come of that interview that happened after the announcement? Who was the voice actress?

The stream was rescheduled because Persona fans broke Nico.

Venfayth

The new PQ girl is kyoooooooot

chara_all.png

Kazzy

I'm sad to say that the more that I think about these two spinoffs, the more they seem like they might actually be good.

What's wrong with that? I mean, really? Does your need to maintain your narcissism really trump your desire to enjoy?
And Narcissus is a sucky Persona, anyway!

Tamanon

Banned
What's wrong with that? I mean, really? Does your need to maintain your narcissism really trump your desire to enjoy?
And Narcissus is a sucky Persona, anyway!

Oh yeah, how was the Shinjuku showing? It looked like they showed something different than the stream, not as much Teddie nonsense.

FluxWaveZ

Vinny and Jeff did an Endurance Run of 155 episodes(99 hours) playing through the entire game over a year. It was pretty dang popular and now people ask them constantly about anything Persona.

The ER itself was more than 99 hours long, but their save data was indeed 99h59m.

Got into this series because of it.

Dantis

You know it

I'm glad that you cooled down, I really thought you were a goner for a while

I was so close to asking for a self ban from GAF, haha!

I'd been waiting so long, and gotten so hyped, and they give a me a fucking Etrian Odyssey and a dancing game.

It didn't matter how good they looked, that was never going to go down well.

Also, Soejima's illustration of Narukami for P4D is the best picture of Narukami that he's done in years. Completely hilarious. It's also the only depiction of Narukami in the game that looks somewhat in-character.

Do you think you could cut one from the game footage if it isn't too much trouble?

I'm sorry, here you go.

UFmIDwz.png

So I was thinking as to why that last one turned out so poorly, and it occurred to me that I scaled it before cutting it out. It probably wasn't bright of me to lower the resolution before trying to cut it out.

Edit: For some reason, Imgur wants to add little white artifacts around the hair... I can go back and try to fix that if you want.

Now on to Makoto.

Lunar15

I'm warming up more to the idea of Persona Q. I've always wanted a Persona rogue like. This might be the closest I get.

I like the EO games, so this should be a fun romp. It's clearly non-canon ridiculousness, so I think it'll be funny to see these characters interact some more.

Anyone think "Winter 2014" on the P5 trailer was a typo?

I hope not. According to Google, we could see P5 in 4 months.
Highly doubt it though

2ygGDHCl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom