• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Anyone think "Winter 2014" on the P5 trailer was a typo?

I hope not. According to Google, we could see P5 in 4 months.
Highly doubt it though

2ygGDHCl.jpg

If it were that close we would probably have a date on it already. I'm thinking it's next winter. PQ is the only one with a firm date and that's in June.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Adachi being playable almost makes me want to play Arena.

But the new characters lameness deletes that feeling with a quickness.

Trigger

I like the EO games, so this should be a fun romp. It's clearly non-canon ridiculousness, so I think it'll be funny to see these characters interact some more.

Finally my dream of kicking ass with Yukari and Chie together can come true.

EDIT- And oh god I hope FeMC is a secret character.

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of the new character for P4U2, did we ever see a Persona for him? They showed some gameplay for him, but I don't remember seeing a persona.

Adachi being playable almost makes me want to play Arena.

But the new characters lameness deletes that feeling with a quickness.

I honestly doubt he's playable. His sprite reminds me of Rise's in Arena. He'll be the guy you chase to move the story along.

Speaking of the new character for P4U2, did we ever see a Persona for him? They showed some gameplay for him, but I don't remember seeing a persona.

Yeah, his Persona appeared in the stream, but not in the Youtube video Atlus uploaded. So that means he probably gets his Persona within story mode.

Tamanon

Banned
Adachi's name being ??? could also mean just that Yukari doesn't know who he is yet.

Or Malevolent Entity just took his form because it'd be easy to trick the P4 guys with it.

Dantis

So how are you guys holding up?

Persona 5 was announced, so that's good. Didn't see even close to the amount that I had hoped to see. Even so, we know the platform and the trailer is really cool.

P4D is as close as I'm going to get to a Meguro Theatrhythm. Which probably counts for something.

Persona 5 was announced, so that's good. Didn't see even close to the amount that I had hoped to see. Even so, we know the platform and the trailer is really cool.

P4D is as close as I'm going to get to a Meguro Theatrhythm. Which probably counts for something.

Is P4D going to have P3 music as well? I doubt it.

Aeana

Pretty good since I didn't watch the stream and my heart attack this morning was only minor because the P5 thread wasn't near the top of the page.

Better question, who abused the title of this thread? :p

Send your grievances to Nirolak.

Astra

Pretty good. Just glad to finally have a rough release date and platform for Persona 5.
The dance game looks fun for the music alone.

I stayed up for the stream and only got 4 hours of sleep afterward. I'm tired, out of it, and wondering if the P5 reveal actually happened.

IT WASN'T A DREAM

I'M SO HAPPY ;_;

Oh good. I wasn't the only one uncertain.

Daft_Cat

...Yah, winter 2014 is definitely the period of time covering the next few months. If they meant Q4 2014, wouldn't that colloquially be referred to as "Holiday 2014"?

Then again, it wouldn't be the only weird bit of english in that trailer... "You are slave", so I guess I'll chalk it up to a weird translation thing. If they really are ready to push it out the door shortly, then emancipation am get.

...Yah, winter 2014 is definitely the period of time covering the next few months. If they meant Q4 2014, wouldn't that colloquially be referred to as "Holiday 2014"?

Then again, it wouldn't be the only weird bit of english in that trailer... "You are slave", so I guess I'll chalk it up to a weird translation thing. If they really are ready to push it out the door shortly, then emancipation am get.

It's Engrish.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
FemMC got permanently replaced by Marie

I-I-It's not like I wanted to be in this game or anything, you bastard. I can't wait to experience that quality character again.

Protag

Banned
Imagine if Winter 2014 meant from the January to february?!

lmao i wish.

Edit: Wait...what if there's a chance of that?

Omikaru

Ahahaha. Frustrated. :(

I've gotta find a way to import a 2DS for Persona Q without spending too much money. No way I'm waiting for the domestic release after the SMT IV clusterfuck.

But happy P5 has been announced, finally! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom