• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an avatar of chibi Yukari if anyone would like to use it:

rW6PjDQ.png

Dont mind if i do

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wonder if P5 will feature arsonists, murders, rapists as your characters.

Caladrius

Have to admit it, it'd be pretty awesome if you had party members who started as legitimately bad people and only became decent through the whole Persona self-realization thing.

Persona 4 already got slack for waiting too long before it opened up, you want P5 to get slammed for waiting too long until the characters to stop being assholes?

Gazoinks

Persona 4 already got slack for waiting too long before it opened up, you want P5 to get slammed for waiting so long until people stop being assholes!?

Yes! Obviously! Just like real life! xD

No, but they could pull it off by having one dude who's a jerk but not a party member through most of the game, then gets "Thrown in the TV" equivalent and gets to go on some development before joining you.

Sophia

The Persona dancing game is still rubbing me the wrong way, even if it makes perfect sense. Especially now that I've read the review on the P3 movie and heard about all of its amazing changes.

I kinda wish we had gotten P3 Vita. :(

Caladrius

Yes! Obviously! Just like real life! xD

No, but they could pull it off by having one dude who's a jerk but not a party member through most of the game, then gets "Thrown in the TV" equivalent and gets to go on some development before joining you.

That's much better.

The Persona dancing game is still rubbing me the wrong way, even if it makes perfect sense. Especially now that I've read the review on the P3 movie and heard about all of its amazing changes.

But what if Aigis gets in P4D?

Jaywalkers, litterers, and people who park in handicapped spaces?

Nah, people that fart in public and drag their feet when walking.

Squire

Banned

We talked about that on the podcast. My theory is since they didn't announce it now, they're probably gonna wait until the third movie and launch close to that. Makes sense, too. Release it too early and you have people playing through the story you want to come to the theater to see and they're probably already familiar with it. Don't wanna risk burn-out.

But what if Aigis gets in P4D?

If?

Edit: And I also said on the podcast that's something weird about P4D. I'm totally excited for it, but I have the same feeling and I think it's fair to say. It feels off somehow.

Sophia

We talked about that on the podcast. My theory is since they didn't announce it now, they're probably gonna wait until the third movie and launch close to that. Makes sense, too. Release it too early and you have people playing through the story you want to come to the theater to see and they're probably already familiar with it. Don't wanna risk burn-out.

I can only hope all of you on the podcast are right. In the meantime, we'll have the sheer awesomeness that is Persona Q and more P5 teasers.

Squire

Banned
I can only hope all of you on the podcast are right. In the meantime, we'll have the sheer awesomeness that is Persona Q and more P5 teasers.

I'm pretty ambivalent towards PQ (no surprise), but everybody else is excited for it. Bring on those P5 teasers though.

Caladrius

Then that's just unfair to the rest of the cast because she's voiced by Maaya Sakamoto. =P

And something would still feel off.

Even if she had disco lights?

That's the most plausible explanation. That and they released a P3 remake less than 3 years ago. It'd be a bit much to have 4 versions of the same base game within 10 years.

I didn't know robot twerking was in such high demand.

Gazoinks

Yeah, once I got over the initial shellshock, I'm definitely looking forward to PQ. Was already looking forward to PAUUSH and don't really care about Dancey Dance Dance Dance. 3/4 ain't bad considering the trolling Atlus undertook. xD

CrazyDude

Yeah, once I got over the initial shellshock, I'm definitely looking forward to PQ. Was already looking forward to PAUUSH and don't really care about Dancey Dance Dance Dance. 3/4 ain't bad considering the trolling Atlus undertook. xD

Persona 4 Arena 2 has an all new story mode, right?

Sophia

Yup, although we don't know the specifics, but I doubt it'll use the same character-specific style as the first game did.

I'm pretty ambivalent towards PQ (no surprise), but everybody else is excited for it. Bring on those P5 teasers though.

I was kinda ambivalent initially, but then I realized it was just Persona meets Etrian Odyssey and was sold. :D

FluxWaveZ

The anime scenes in the newest trailer are probably from the story mode.

Which is interesting, since we hadn't seen scenes like those with the original P4A until the game's console release was relatively close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom