• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

I'm still working on my set of Persona 4 Arena HD wallpapers, but today's announcements (one in particular) planted a new idea in my head.

A few days ago I found these greats fan-made sprites of
Adachi
online and wanted to use them for one of the wallpapers. Today's Ultimax trailer just set me in motion. I tried to use the screenshot of him that has been uploaded from the stream, but it's just too blurry to work (that, and his legs are cut off at the thighs!). Hope you all enjoy this one; the normal cast resumes tomorrow!

So, without further ado:
"The World is Full of Shit!" aka "Bitches and Whores!"

Goodbye P5 chairs hello this! Great work.

Despera

Banned
RIP CrazyDude

iBZl3HuGEvx7U.PNG

Gazoinks

Am I the only one thinking that the next poster or trailer we get for P5 is going to be the same as the one they already showed off (chairs with balls and chains around the leg), but with each of the main cast members sitting in the seats?

I could see them doing short character intros and filling the chairs in one by one. That'd be a pretty cool way of doing the cast reveal. Heck, they even have the chairs up on the P5 site, they could fill them in there.

I've been playing the PQ trailer on repeat for dat new Meguro. Easily one of the best parts of today's announcements is the new OSTs for all these new games!

FluxWaveZ

I've been thinking about going on media blackout for this title in particular.

And thanks to the nature of this teaser, I might actually pull it off. All I need is a release date.

Thinking about it now, practically all of the Persona RPGs I've played, I started with little to no knowledge about. The decision whether to follow certain info about P5 or not is gonna be real tough.

Squire

Banned
That Rise design for P4D is too cute. The cassette tape and that skirt scream 80s.

I'm hoping they include the
P4G epilogue designs as costumes
. Saw someone theorize that.

Also, I bet Marie is in.

Sophia

That Rise design for P4D is too cute. The cassette tape and that skirt scream 80s.

Also, I bet Marie is in.

... are you trying to ruin it before it's even out?

kewlmyc

Also, I bet Marie is in.

One game where I wouldn't mind if she's in it.

Squire

Banned
Looks like the next issue of Dengeki PS is about that new Neptunia game on Vita.

Man, that sucks. :(

Edit: Just realize Persona Magazine is back really soon anyway. No biggie. Info will come.

Moonlight

Banned
I'm just gonna say, on the topic of P4D, that I hope there'll be some costumes with shorter hair for Rise. I'm not a fan of how long it is in the game.

Jigolo

Need help. I'm scared to Google search because so many different possibilities can come up. P4G

CLOSE TO ENDING SPOILER (don't click unless you've finished the game.

It's 12/05 and I need to find someone who was a witness to the original 2 cases. Just a scrap of data is fine according to Naoto. Where can I find this person. That's all I need to know.

Need help. I'm scared to Google search because so many different possibilities can come up. P4G

CLOSE TO ENDING SPOILER (don't click unless you've finished the game.

It's 12/05 and I need to find someone who was a witness to the original 2 cases. Just a scrap of data is fine according to Naoto. Where can I find this person. That's all I need to know.

I'm pretty sure you have to talk to everyone at least once, a second option will unlock, and do it again.

PK Gaming

Undisputed list (taking everything into account)
4>>>2(Tatsuya) > 3(FeMC) > 2(Maya) > 3(Makoto) > 3(Aigis) > 1 > lol

I'm still working on my set of Persona 4 Arena HD wallpapers, but today's announcements (one in particular) planted a new idea in my head.

A few days ago I found these greats fan-made sprites of
Adachi
online and wanted to use them for one of the wallpapers. Today's Ultimax trailer just set me in motion. I tried to use the screenshot of him that has been uploaded from the stream, but it's just too blurry to work (that, and his legs are cut off at the thighs!). Hope you all enjoy this one; the normal cast resumes tomorrow!

So, without further ado:
"The World is Full of Shit!" aka "Bitches and Whores!"

Dam that's awesome

Really digging the color scheme

Sophia

Not sure I like her anymore...
:b

You finally have an understanding of the horrors you wrought upon this world with your suggestion!

tumblr_mkci3gqaIL1qlxwcdo1_1280.jpg

We can argue about which is best for ages, but I bet its universally agreed on which is the worst one right?

Female P3 Protagonist > Aigis > Narukami > Male P3 Protagonist > Tatsuya > Maya > Piercy > Shin Kanzato (Trinity Soul Protagonist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom