• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Dantis

So, tell me PersonaGAF, what is your Persona Q team going to be?

Mine will most likely be Narukami, Yosuke, Naoto, Junpei and Yukari.

Still tempted to import a 2DS so that I can get it on the US launch. Nintendo and their region locks suck. :/

More KanjixNaoto is a good thing

NO.

PK Gaming

Kanji X Naoto is such a bad ship. They have 0 chemistry, and Naoto already shot down the possibility of them being a couple!

Still tempted to import a 2DS so that I can get it on the US launch. Nintendo and their region locks suck. :/

NO.

Narukami, Yosuke, Makoto, Yukari and Junpei

(so pretty much the same team with different blue haired youth, hah)

FireSol

I'll use my standart P4G team Narukami, Yukiko, Chie, Kanji, but maybe I'll switch Kanji with Akihiko

and dont remind me about regon lock, this crappy thing is killing me

Dantis

Kanji X Naoto is such a bad ship. They have 0 chemistry, and Naoto already shot him down the possibility of them being a couple!

I can't believe I'm actually discussing shipping, but this is exactly how I feel also.

Narukami, Yosuke, Makoto, Yukari and Junpei

(so pretty much the same team with different blue haired youth, hah)
Makoto, Yukari, Junpei, Chie, Naoto

All the Junpei and Yukari love.

I'll use my standart P4G team Narukami, Yukiko, Chie, Kanji, but maybe I'll switch Kanji with Akihiko

and dont remind me about regon lock, this crappy thing is killing me

There's five slots. You're missing a character!

I'll probably roll with Makoto, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Shinji, and either Yosuke/Naoto/Junpei. Probably leaning against Junpei only because that'd straight up just be a P3 team then lol

As to your latter point, please understand, Dantis.

Dantis

I'll probably roll with Makoto, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Shinji, and either Yosuke/Naoto/Junpei. Probably leaning against Junpei only because that'd straight up just be a P3 team then lol

As to your latter point, please understand, Dantis.

I understand that Nintendo as a company is a piece of shit and I'm glad that the Wii U is failing hard.

How's that?

Meia

Have to wait and see how they work with EO's rulesets before I make a call in terms of party.

Off-hand? Yukiko Chie Yosuke Yukari Junpei

Going to guess Yukiko and Yukari will belong to a similar Medic class. Koro and Yosuke probably an Agi based class, etc.

kewlmyc

The new Chie figure you actually take off her upper torso to switch between the summer and spring school uniforms. Then the jacket tied around her waist you kind of put down first before putting the torso back on. But yeah, without the torso you can remove the skirt too for seemingly no good reason.

Though now that I started collecting these, there's something that's bothering me. Both the Chie and Santa Elizabeth are supposed to be 1/8 scale, and yet the Elizabeth is much bigger.
1/8 scales differ by company.

Dantis

Yu/Yosuke/Junpei/Aigis/Koromaru

Brobodog

Amazing! Reminds me of when Seth Killian made "The Men Who Sit In Chairs" team on MvC3, haha.

Whilst we're doing this, we may as well throw in Arena 2 and Dancing All Night.

Dancing All Night, Narukami or Naoto. Arena 2 (Uh... if I actually play it), Naoto, same as the first game.

I have no clue!

If I can't I'll probably add P3MC in place of Yukari.

Pretty sure you'll have to have a protagonist.

Dancing All Night, Narukami or Naoto. Arena 2 (Uh... if I actually play it), Naoto, same as the first game.

No preference in Dancing All Night, I'm there for the songs and will switch between characters so often!

As for Arena 2, It'll be Chie and Akihiko still judging by what I've seen of the new characters/shadows.

kewlmyc

P3MC/Akihiko/Aigis/Teddie/Yukari

Actually, it depends on their playstyles and what the gameplay will be like. They may not play exactly like their P3/P4 counterparts. Not sure how buffs and debuffs will work for example. Also depends if the protags can change personas or not. If they can, my team will be very different.

Amazing! Reminds me of when Seth Killian made "The Men Who Sit In Chairs" team on MvC3, haha.

Arena 2
Main: Take a wild guess, it's not changing lol
secondary: Kanji, hopefully Da Man and Sho (both seem very fun)

PK Gaming

P4D: Yu & Rise. Yosuke, if his dance moves are fresh.
P4U2: Yu & Yosuke. I am so insanely psyched for their P4U2 variants, they're really great. I'm probably going to try to pick up Chie & Yukiko as well, and hopefully play them at an acceptable level.

Makoto + Akihiko/Kanji + Da Man + Yukari + Chie

Assuming they play like they did in their respective games.

Edit:

P4D: Rise

P4A2: I only recently got P4A so I don't have a main yet, so it'll probably be Da Man.

kewlmyc

With Arena 2, I'm gonna wait to see if they announce two more characters or not. If they do, I'll main those two if they are who I think they are.

Pretty sure you'll have to have a protagonist.

P4D: Chie and Naoto (and Yukari if they put some P3 DLC in there!)
P4U2: Yukari, and I'll probably still play Yukiko (my P4A main)

PK Gaming

Re: Yu & Makoto

Since their initial Personas don't gain a full moveset, I hope they extrapolate on what they have.

I really hope they keep the buffing aspect on Izanagi.

Moonlight

Banned

I'll say Narukami, Yukari, Junpei, Yosuke, and Chie. Rise as navigator if it's possible to choose your navigator.

I won't see any reason not to stick with Rise for P4D bar something insane like playable Dojima or Aigis or something, and I think I'll roll with Yosuke as far as P4A2 is concerned. All the new shit he's getting excites the hell out of me. If not Yosuke, then I'm definitely gravitating towards Yukari as a new main, because fuck yes, Yukari.

PK Gaming

tumblr_mb12stQrLP1r2mt6zo1_500.jpg

For Dancing All Night I'll stick with Rise, as expected. I'll probably try Yukiko too if she's playable.

For Arena 2 I'll stick with Akihiko and probably at least try out Junpei. But Akihiko is my main as always.

kewlmyc

...Who do you think they are? The only other character I can see them announcing is the P4 culprit
They mentioned in an interview that there was two more characters that they were trying to add before console release. One is the culprit like you mentioned. However, they said the second was planned for the story mode and they aren't sure if they'll have enough time to make it an actual playable character. This character is one that hasn't been in the game yet (playable or story mode), and is a character that people have been asking for. Only character that fits that description is Makoto, I think.

I'll look for the interview, but I'm posting from my phone so it might take a bit.

Dantis

For Dancing All Night I'll stick with Rise, as expected. I'll probably try Yukiko too if she's playable.

For Arena 2 I'll stick with Akihiko and probably at least try out Junpei. But Akihiko is my main as always.

NO. WAY.

They mentioned in an interview that there was two more characters that they were trying to add before console release. One is the culprit like you mentioned. However, they said the second was planned for the story mode and they aren't sure if they'll have enough time to make it an actual playable character. This character is one that hasn't been in the game yet (playable or story mode), and is a character that people have been asking for. Only character that fits that description is Makoto, I think.

I'll look for the interview, but I'm posting from my phone so it might take a bit.

That would actually be mega. People would flip their shit.

As great as that would be, I don't see how they could fit that into the story. Unless they just make it a secret character.

Edit: I haven't completed all the P4A stories yet, so I could be wrong.

Easy

Elizabeth finds some sort of way to free Minato

On a side note, isn't the canon name for P3ME Minato at least in Q

I guess. I just don't want it to be a cop out since Arena is canon.

They called him Minato in the manga, but the movie refers to him as Makoto. Apparently the movie name is canon. They may have decided on Minato before the movie came out.

Top Bottom