• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Banzai

P3P:
defeated shadow at the mall, junpei crazy over suicidal chick. still dont like that dude
Feels like the game is getting easier. Maybe I'm just overleveling, i dunno. Anyway my current go-to party is MC, Mitsuru, Yukari and Koromaru. I need a Persona with Zio spells, any recommendations? Preferably something with no weaknesses. I'm level 35 or so.

I don't suppose I'll get another party member that is a good a healer/support type as Yukari? Already have Shinjiro and I feel like he might be the last. I kinda hate how I'm somewhat forced to take her along because of her healing spells. I don't mind her as a character, but still...P4G did the same thing with Yukiko.

Sophia

P3P:
defeated shadow at the mall, junpei crazy over suicidal chick. still dont like that dude
Feels like the game is getting easier. Maybe I'm just overleveling, i dunno. Anyway my current go-to party is MC, Mitsuru, Yukari and Koromaru. I need a Persona with Zio spells, any recommendations? Preferably something with no weaknesses. I'm level 35 or so.

I don't suppose I'll get another party member that is a good a healer/support type as Yukari? Already have Shinjiro and I feel like he might be the last. I kinda hate how I'm somewhat forced to take her along because of her healing spells. I don't mind her as a character, but still...P4G did the same thing with Yukiko.

You are exactly at the right level for the part of the game you're at, and Akihiko/Ken/Mitsuru can cover healing fairly well when paired up with the protagonist or each other. Also in regards to healing:
Aigis will get healing spells after a certain point in the story.

In regards to your Persona request, the following Personas learn Zionga or Mazionga naturally: Oberon (Level 15) Take-Mikazuchi (Level 24), Setanta (Level 28), Loa (Level 31), Raja Naga (Level 36), Saki Mitama (Level 39), Thoth (Level 41), Dominion (Level 42), Hokuto Seikun (Level 47)

There's a few more besides those, but I think that's most of them sorted by their base level (Not the level in which they learn the ability.)

Banzai

You are exactly at the right level for the part of the game you're at, and Akihiko/Ken/Mitsuru can cover healing fairly well when paired up with the protagonist or each other. Also in regards to healing:
Aigis will get healing spells after a certain point in the story.

In regards to your Persona request, the following Personas learn Zionga or Mazionga naturally: Oberon (Level 15) Take-Mikazuchi (Level 24), Setanta (Level 28), Loa (Level 31), Raja Naga (Level 36), Saki Mitama (Level 39), Thoth (Level 41), Dominion (Level 42), Hokuto Seikun (Level 47)

There's a few more besides those, but I think that's most of them sorted by their base level (Not the level in which they learn the ability.)

Sweet, so I can have both Sif Jr AND the robot in my party! :D

Thanks a lot. Fusing time!

Acid08

Banned
P1P stuff:

In the SEBEC building and almost got killed for the first time. Went up to the fifth floor right away and first enemy were a couple Agents about 7 levels higher than me. Ended up making it out with a ton of XP but goddamn I thought it might not happen.

I kinda hate the XP system.

Gazoinks

P1P stuff:

In the SEBEC building and almost got killed for the first time. Went up to the fifth floor right away and first enemy were a couple Agents about 7 levels higher than me. Ended up making it out with a ton of XP but goddamn I thought it might not happen.

I kinda hate the XP system.

It's contribution-based, right? Yeah, that's a pain since it means the people with the highest Agi will hog the XP.

Dantis

I'm really sorry, guys. I should have been more up to date on the game before making that thread. I feel stupid for missing that line on the product page about nothing being confirmed and not realizing PersonaGAF's known about the whole thing for awhile now. I apologize if I upset anyone.

Ha!

We'll live. I think most of us are expecting the sequel to be region locked anyway.

When, realistically, can we get some Persona 5 character designs?
The wait is killing me.

Probably not for a fair old while. Say the game comes out in November or December, I'd expect that we won't hear anything until May or June.

They're clearly focusing on PQ right now, and then they also have Arena 2 and Dancing All Night to push. Significant P5 news will be a ways off, I think.

Acosta

Ha!

We'll live. I think most of us are expecting the sequel to be region locked anyway.k.

Honestly, I don't expect it after the fuss of the last time, I believe it was some Index shenanigans, instead of something coming from Atlus.

I am expecting it not being region locked, it would make no sense.

Meia

It's contribution-based, right? Yeah, that's a pain since it means the people with the highest Agi will hog the XP.

While true, it does factor in healing, including overhealing. If you have a character spamming Mediarama or Mediarahn(easy enough to fuse onto a persona you make), and if they cast the spell, even if it doesn't actually heal one point of damage, they get massive exp for the battle as well.

Closer to the end of the game I just made sure characters with low AGI always had mediarahn, even if I had to make sure the party members who had high AGI(who also always had on a Megidolaon) didn't attack til turn 2.

Dantis

Honestly, I don't expect it after the fuss of the last time, I believe it was some Index shenanigans, instead of something coming from Atlus.

I am expecting it not being region locked, it would make no sense.

I think people blamed Index for it, the same as they blamed Index for P4 milking.

I have a feeling it came from the higher ups at Atlus JP.

It's possible that Arena 2 will have lower sales expectations, so they don't consider it an issue, I guess.

Acid08

Banned
I stopped inside of the
SEBEC building
for today. I'm at level 15 right now, feel sort of underleveled. I don't know. The combat is like....okay. Too many different categories/types of attacks imo.

Meia

I stopped inside of the
SEBEC building
for today. I'm at level 15 right now, feel sort of underleveled. I don't know. The combat is like....okay. Too many different categories/types of attacks imo.

It is, which is why the correct thing to do is ignore most of them.

Light, Darkness, Nuclear, and I think Force are your go to high damage ones in the game. Get personas with those abilities(or fuse those abilities onto those personas), and go for peresonas that lower magic damage, and steamroll. :p

Lemstar

Tell me more about how Marie is a Yeezus fan.

chansub-global-emoticon-8eed21805f6217ce-27x29.png

Shengar

Some pickups from today. Found the Lisa figure for really cheap in some random shop.

Thanatos figure is one of the most awesome thing on my display shelf, second only MG Rex.
I also own Raidou, and irked by its lack of stander (or whatever it is called). I must lean it on the wall otherwise he will fall on his own glorious cape lol

Sallokin

Thanatos figure is one of the most awesome thing on my display shelf, second only MG Rex.
I also own Raidou, and irked by its lack of stander (or whatever it is called). I must lean it on the wall otherwise he will fall on his own glorious cape lol

The only thing I dislike about Thanatos is that it ends up being so heavy that the stand arm can't support it and sags when you try to raise it >_<

cjkeats

She's well worth it. She's a very nice figure. Nicest in my collection.
I only paid around $38 before shipping for her too.

Lunar15

Oof, dat horrible ranking.

CD>LR>MBDTF>Grad=808>Yeezus

This is the correct list.

Can't wait for Kanye do a surprise announcement saying that his shoes were part of a viral campaign for P5, which he is doing the soundtrack for. I mean hey, those shoes were pretty red, if you know what I mean.

Meia

The new Chie figure you actually take off her upper torso to switch between the summer and spring school uniforms. Then the jacket tied around her waist you kind of put down first before putting the torso back on. But yeah, without the torso you can remove the skirt too for seemingly no good reason.

Though now that I started collecting these, there's something that's bothering me. Both the Chie and Santa Elizabeth are supposed to be 1/8 scale, and yet the Elizabeth is much bigger.

Top Bottom