• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

My Yu probably ended up overweight by the end of P4 because I spent every rainy day eating giant beef bowls. :p

Speaking of which, the Vox Populi thing in P4G is a godsend. It's really nice being able to easily see some options for the day. Although I never understand people who go straight home. There is never a reason to do that ever.

Vox Populi?

Acid08

Banned
My Yu probably ended up overweight by the end of P4 because I spent every rainy day eating giant beef bowls. :p

Speaking of which, the Vox Populi thing in P4G is a godsend. It's really nice being able to easily see some options for the day. Although I never understand people who go straight home. There is never a reason to do that ever.
You never have a day in high school where you just want to go home and be alone forever immediately following the last bell ringing? I understand the choice ;_;

Gazoinks

You never have a day in high school where you just want to go home and be alone forever immediately following the last bell ringing? I understand the choice ;_;

I was homeschooled so technically that was every day of high school for me. :p

But I mean there's no gameplay advantage!

CorvoSol

So uh how does one catch this River Guardian? Do I NEED to have read Expert fishing? I have my jewel beetle, so I'd like to just catch it this night before advancing. FUUUUUUUU SNAPPED MY LINE WHY

Acid08

Banned
Ah, okay then. I'd help him anyway. Brosuke and I haven't had a chance to hang for awhile because everyone in Inaba is a wussy Californian who flees at the sight of rain.

Not like Yu, whose pappy is a Murican from Warshington. 50% of Yu's blood is rainwater.
Hey buddy send some of that hippie Washington rain to Cali, this drought is no joke.

Meia

I still recall that I did one of Naoto's earlier S.Links when it was raining, not sure what was up with that.

It is kind of funny how rain seems to completely shut down fucking everything and everyone in Inaba though.

Yeah, some of Naoto's slink scenes take place in the gazebo in the floodplains, and since it's covered, it's allowed to happen there. I have to imagine they just didn't want to bother having scenes or code the game so a character was holding an umbrella when a scene happened. There's also the problem that some scenes don't make sense based on the weather(most of Chie's probably wouldn't if it was raining).

CorvoSol

Yeah, some of Naoto's slink scenes take place in the gazebo in the floodplains, and since it's covered, it's allowed to happen there. I have to imagine they just didn't want to bother having scenes or code the game so a character was holding an umbrella when a scene happened. There's also the problem that some scenes don't make sense based on the weather(most of Chie's probably wouldn't if it was raining).

On the other hand, I swear at one point Kanji was like "Dude the view up here is so good." and I was like "Kanji the town is literally under ten thick feet of fog. You can't see SHIT from here."

Gazoinks

I hope P5 has costumes from the get-go. Dungeon crawling is much more entertaining when dressing up in silly/awesome clothes.

If P5 has costumes for real money I will have to file for bankruptcy.

On the other hand, I swear at one point Kanji was like "Dude the view up here is so good." and I was like "Kanji the town is literally under ten thick feet of fog. You can't see SHIT from here."

Was that
in the pre-Adachi dungeon time?
Not much you can do about that if so. :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
tumblr_n0wnmeBquT1r3qiawo1_500.png

Acid08

Banned
Uuuuuugh are you kidding me???? P1P:

I better not have to go through that fucking Queens Labyrinth again. So annoying. Man, that Chisato girl is a biiiiiiiiiiitch. Mark was fucking rad during that part.

Omikaru

Chie kind of looks good in Yukiko's outfit.... Yukiko... not so good in Chie's outfit.

I think they both look great in the other's outfit, but yeah, Chie looks better in Yukiko's than the opposite.

I think I may make it my avatar. Hmm. Wonder how it looks at GAF avatar size.

Uuuuuugh are you kidding me???? P1P:

I better not have to go through that fucking Queens Labyrinth again. So annoying. Man, that Chisato girl is a biiiiiiiiiiitch. Mark was fucking rad during that part.

Worst dungeon of the game. You do have to go through it twice.

Hey TrueSelf, I have a request for you if you ever have some free time :)

I love the Rise Vita wallpaper you made for me and I'm wondering if you could do something similar with this Chie art(best Chie art tbh):

I think a green/white background might look cool for it. If you can I'd be super grateful :D

Hopefully this is what you were looking for, Acid-- I also went ahead and made a bunch of alts for this one, just in case you like some better than others!

Here's the original piece you suggested:

This is her ending shot from Arena:

Her Arena character render:

...Now with glasses:

Chie's P4G All-Out Attack Render:

And, finally, one with some sprites from Arena:

I've added these to my "Color" series on deviantART, so if you're looking for the whole series you can check it out here. Enjoy! :D

CorvoSol

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE WHOLE KING'S GAME EPISODE IS AVAILABLE IN GIF FORM.

There's just waaaaay too many worthy moments.

"Dude you can't have all three at once!"

"I can. Because I'M the King."

Acid08

Banned
Hopefully this is what you were looking for, Acid-- I also went ahead and made a bunch of alts for this one, just in case you like some better than others!

I've added these to my "Color" series on deviantART, so if you're looking for the whole series you can check it out here. Enjoy! :D
Those are all sooooo good :D! Thanks very much, I think every page on my Vita is going to have one of your wallpapers now :p

These are incredible. Do you have any Junpei ones aside from the one you posted in the last thread?

I assume you mean this one?

I don't have any other Vita ones of Junpei at the moment, but I can certainly work on some for you. Compared to Chie there isn't as much official stuff for me to work with, but I'll see what I can do. Once Ultra Suplex Hold comes out and the assets get ripped I'll be able to go a lot more stuff for Junpei (and Yukari for that matter!).

Acid08

Banned
New and improved Persona page :D

ikUz7AWfLZobR.jpg

I think I'm a bit more than halfway done with P1 at this point. I've definitely been enjoying it but it's so damn light on story. This have happened but I think story scenes have been sub-one hour total. I liked the resolution to the
trapped in the mall
stuff, unfortunately that dungeon was a total fucking pain.

I assume you mean this one?

I don't have any other Vita ones of Junpei at the moment, but I can certainly work on some for you. Compared to Chie there isn't as much official stuff for me to work with, but I'll see what I can do. Once Ultra Suplex Hold comes out and the assets get ripped I'll be able to go a lot more stuff for Junpei (and Yukari for that matter!).

Yeah, that's the one I mean.

Thanks a lot for the offer, mate. I agree that there's a weird lack of official Junpei art, but I'll take whatever I can get!

cj_iwakura

New and improved Persona page :D

ikUz7AWfLZobR.jpg

I think I'm a bit more than halfway done with P1 at this point. I've definitely been enjoying it but it's so damn light on story. This have happened but I think story scenes have been sub-one hour total. I liked the resolution to the
trapped in the mall
stuff, unfortunately that dungeon was a total fucking pain.

P1 has most of its story in character building. P2's the same way, you don't get deluged in exposition. You just enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom