• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Dantis

I thought you hated the PQ art... or am I mistaken?

The Soejima art? Nah pal.

I think I was probably down on it on announcement, but it grew on me pretty quickly after that.

Still down on the in-game presentation though. I think it's a pretty ugly game.

<3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day PersonaGAF <3 <3

LMrsxy4.gif

kewlmyc

<3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day PersonaGAF <3 <3

LMrsxy4.gif
You too bro, nice gif btw.

I guess since it's Valentine's Day, I'll ask.

Who did you spend Valentine's Day with in P4G, PersonaGAF? I spent mine with Apple because why the fuck not. It was my 3rd playthrough of P4 and I wanted to shake things up a bit.

FINALLY we get Aigis and Naoto updates for PQ-- wooo! :D

Aigis:

aigis___persona_q_avatar_by_darkside989-d76ep8f.png

Naoto Shirogane:

naoto_shirogane___persona_q_avatar_by_darkside989-d76epde.png

Also, not sure if anyone else noticed this, but on the PQ site they've filled in one of the empty rectangles at the bottom of the page with a link to yesterday's JP Nintendo Direct. So it looks like they'll be using these blank spaces as links, but not necessarily as links to other Persona products, per se. Very interesting...

EDIT:

Who did you spend Valentine's Day with in P4G, PersonaGAF? I spent mine with Apple because why the fuck not. It was my 3rd playthrough of P4 and I wanted to shake things up a bit.

Rise. Next time I play through I plan to spend it with Chie.

You too bro, nice gif btw.

Yeah :D

I spent with Chie on my first time through and then Apple and then everybody else just to see what would happen. Apple is pretty damn cool.

Also, love that avatar omg that game.

FireSol

On the last 2 playthroughs with Chie

New stuff up at the Persona 3 Movie website:

New key art for Midsummer Knight's Dream:

There's also a new trailer for the second film; can't find it on YouTube yet...

EDIT:

Second movie's main theme is by Lotus Juice, entitled "Fate is In Our Hands"

Dantis

Woooah, main theme in the second film is Lotus Juice. Sounds excellent.

They'd best release the OSTs for these films.

Also, it says the second film is early summer. Third film might be out by the end of the year then?

I'm not fond of SD so the PQ style does nothing for me.

SD?

kewlmyc

Woooah, main theme in the second film is Lotus Juice. Sounds excellent.

They'd best release the OSTs for these films.

Also, it says the second film is early summer. Third film might be out by the end of the year then?

They'll probably wait till the end and release an OST for all 3 together. Hopefully.

Can't wait for fansubs of the P3M #1. Will definitely buy when it gets a BD release here.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm at showing Aigis powering up. I wonder if we'll get a bit more backstory on her. Lotus Juice song sounded like Lotus Juice, which is a-ok. I like his work. Shocked me when I heard it in the Soul Eater anime the first time.

Caladrius

Hell yes <3 Also that avatar
cry every time bro ; ;

Alas, Chihiro was too good for this sinful earth.

But you like the DanganRonpa style?

My brain is melting.

All I see with SD drawings is stumpystumpystumpystumpystumpy.

The promo art for Dangan looks off (I think it's the shading) but I like the in-game art.

Why do you have to go breakin' my heart, Caladri-chan? On Valentine's Day too, of all days T^T

W-well, i-it's not like I liked you or anything, bak-
Oh. Um, never mind.

Tsundere Tscrafty

Lunar15

This is actually a good point.

Danganronpa's art is really janky.

Personally, I'm not a fan of DR's artstyle. It's probably the only thing holding me back from getting it at this point, which is weird considering I'm never an art snob.

Something about it is just... off to me.

FireSol

Personally, I'm not a fan of DR's artstyle. It's probably the only thing holding me back from getting it at this point, which is weird considering I'm never an art snob.

I didnt liked DR's artsyle too, especially Monokuma design, but after the anime i've changed my mind, it's little weird, but overally its great

Squire

Banned

That's how I am with Tales, so I can understand that.

DR in general though I think has the strongest art and presentation of a game of it's type since P4G.

Dantis

Mhmm. This is how I feel also. I think it's partly the designs, partly the proportions and partly the shading.

The girl with the white hair has a neat design, but that's it, haha.

That's how I am with Tales, so I can understand that.

DR in general though I think has the strongest art and presentation of a game of it's type since P4G.

I'm surprised that you hate Tales' art so much. Seems pretty generic anime style to me.

Having finished it on the PSP just a couple of days ago, it's easily become one of my favorite games in the past several years at least
May I ask what level of Japanese proficiency one would need to play the game? I have recently started learning Japanese and I'm quite curious to see who will be quicker, my study or the translation
Let's be honest here, it will probably be the translation ú_ú

Squire

Banned
Mhmm. This is how I feel also. I think it's partly the designs, partly the proportions and partly the shading.

The girl with the white hair has a neat design, but that's it, haha.

She's a much better, less talk-y detective than Naoto too, btw. Great character.

I'm surprised that you hate Tales' art so much. Seems pretty generic anime style to me.

That's the problem, mostly.

Top Bottom