• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

tumblr_n0rmqxP5sx1rrd7zto1_500.jpg

Oh this is perfect

Necrovex

Persona-Gaf, I need your help: A friend and I are creating a friend's B-day gift. We decided to create him a song. I rewrote the script to Trogdor to better portray my friend who digs My Little Pony, Clopdor. Would anyone be able to give me a lyricless version of Trogdor? This is all I need now for my friend to sing the lyrics!

Persona-Gaf, I need your help: A friend and I are creating a friend's B-day gift. We decided to create him a song. I rewrote the script to Trogdor to better portray my friend who digs My Little Pony, Clopdor. Would anyone be able to give me a lyricless version of Trogdor? This is all I need now for my friend to sing the lyrics!

This might work if you're not too picky about it being 100% the same as the one used in Homestar Runner. It's a pretty good imitation, either way.

Sophia

... what the heck happened in this thread and why are you all making the worst holiday of the year even worse?

o_O;

Planned on finishing this yesterday, but... I didn't. Oh well.

Shadow Eri:
CLFB291.png

Close your eyes to reality and escape your life.

I'm curious. Do you do something with your art skills for a living? You're extremely good.

Sophia

As Kanji once said, "If we're gonna do this thing, we might as well go all the way."

BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! We could just let this awful day past and be all the saner!!

Yet you're all getting Valentine's Day in Persona now....
The Mara one was funny, as was Smedwicks's Rise one.

CorvoSol

So I've decided to dump Naoki in addition to Eri for the sake of my sanity.

Current standings on 11/11

Magician 8
Priestess 9
Empress 9
Emperor 6
Fortune 5
Strength 9
Sun 9
-Hanged 5
Death 6
-Temper 1
Moon 6
Aeon 5.

Frickin' Marie you actually have to ST with her between 5 and 6 or you can't advance. Luckily, dropping Hanged and Temperance allows for more free time to make up for the fact that Magician, Sun, Fortune, Emperor and Aeon are all at least 1 rank behind. Emperor is 2, I think.

How do you expect to find subtitles for a movie that hasn't even come out yet?
A man can dream can't he?

I just got spoiled that in P2
maya gets stabbed by a sword and dies or something?
I can never go through one Persona game without being spoiled by the internet. It's a curse.

Sophia

A man can dream can't he?

I just got spoiled that in P2
maya gets stabbed by a sword and dies or something?
I can never go through one Persona game without being spoiled by the internet. It's a curse.

You didn't get spoiled, exactly. Keep playing. :p

Dantis

By the way, I'm unsure if anyone's posted any DanganRonpa spoilers in here yet, but when you do, could you specify that that's what it is? There've been a few times I've clicked and seen potential spoilers. Just because you're tagging them doesn't help much if you don't say that it's a spoiler for an exterior game.

cj_iwakura

By the way, I'm unsure if anyone's posted any DanganRonpa spoilers in here yet, but when you do, could you specify that that's what it is? There've been a few times I've clicked and seen potential spoilers. Just because you're tagging them doesn't help much if you don't say that it's a spoiler for an exterior game.

Maybe people can just not post DanganRonpa spoilers here, period.

Oops, I'll make sure to do that

Acid08

Banned
How did everyone feel about the new Valentine's scenes in Golden? Personally, I felt they were a bit heavy handed, and I just found them a bit awkward.

Pretty sure she's called 'Grey haired girl'.
Thought the guilt-ridden rejection speeches were a huge bummer. But the little scene at the beach was nice. It was nice to have the game recognize whatever romantic choices you had made since the OG game never did.

Jintor

I've said it before, but I think Rise's 'cheating' speech is really strong. It shows how serious she is as a person underneath the idol bubbliness.

Top Bottom