• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Gah, I'm just rambling at this point. Obviously I'm a bit opinionated when it comes to all this stuff, ahaha. I hope what I've written is at least of some use to you.
Don't worry, it was a great read and very useful!
The website I'm using, which teaches Radicals, Kanji and Vocabulary, as of right now cover pretty much every kanji till N2 and half of N1; the site I use for grammar it's very "Beginner" Friendly, which is fine, but as soon as I finish I'll move to something that goes more in detail. The only problem I have right now is that I'm not using that vocabulary when I write (on Lang-8 mostly) so I have to rely on Jisho.org; it's a bit of a shame.
One day I'll take the exam too; and I'm sure I'll probably have some trouble with the speaking part too. I prefer writing to speaking most of the times. My problem during exams like that (I assume it's similar to the PET examination for English) is that I never know what to say or to answer, as they make very weird questions.

Gazoinks

Hm... I have mixed feelings about another P3. It sucks that we don't have a definitive version of the game, but we have so many versions I don't really want them spending time working on another one instead of something new. Maybe after the release of P5 or something.

Hm... I have mixed feelings about another P3. It sucks that we don't have a definitive version of the game, but we have so many versions I don't really want them spending time working on another one instead of something new. Maybe after the release of P5 or something.

They've got to release P5 Scarlet first.

Levito

Banned
This title card is a frighteningly accurate metaphor for this episode:

episode-25-title-card.jpg

(website link here)

Turned out pretty damn well, hope you all enjoy.

(best post credits Easter egg stuff on this one)

(website link here)

It only took a few minutes in to give me a good idea where the episode was going lol. About 15 minutes or so in right now (I guess, I mean the numbers on the audio player don't work for me lol. Firefox pls)

CorvoSol

The Death SLink 7 feels man. Holy crap. This one hits WAY too close to home.

EDIT: Also, if Magician 10 is anything to go by, Yosuke is the only actually canon love interest.

Gazoinks

EDIT: Also, if Magician 10 is anything to go by, Yosuke is the only actually canon love interest.

I can't find it now, but there's apparently some dummied out dialog that suggests Yosuke might've been romanceable at some point.

Also, just finished the new S.Link FM episode. Definitely one of my favorites so far, Amanda was hilarious. :D

Caladrius

Guys in P4, after maxing her out, when can you
fight Margaret?

NG+, defeat the shadows in all of the dungeon boss rooms before December 24th. Then on the final day of the game you have to
go into the velvet room immediately after getting the orb of sight.

PK Gaming

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY ONE

(website link here)

That title card is the bees knees!

But my voice, gah so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

CorvoSol

NG+, defeat the shadows in all of the dungeon boss rooms before December 24th. Then on the final day of the game you have to
go into the velvet room immediately after getting the orb of sight.

Sweet! Thanks!

So I've almost finished all the SLinks. Even if I don't get them all, which I won't, I've gotten way more than I did last time.
When do Hunger 9 and 10 happen?

PK Gaming

Sweet! Thanks!

So I've almost finished all the SLinks. Even if I don't get them all, which I won't, I've gotten way more than I did last time.
When do Hunger 9 and 10 happen?

Automatically. Hunger 10 happens on the last possible day zzz
Your voice is fine! You mic is the problem. :p

Most people hate listening to the sound of their own voice

Perhaps, but I extra hate listening to my voice :(

Moonlight

Banned
Aaand finished that SLink FM episode. Good shit. You guys have been on a roll. Amanda is hilarious, and you guys were damn good hosts.

And your voice was totally fine, PK.

Moonlight

Banned
Loved how blunt that answer was, actually. Although if she did remember, I'd have asked if she actually said "you fucking bastards" in the studio. After having seen this episode, I have to say I can easily see it.

Gazoinks

I need to go back and listen to the old S.Link FM episodes that came out before I joined this community. Missed a bunch of the VA ones. I also forgot to listen to the CoS one. D:

Shadow Ayane:
6iAy5AM.png

There’s a beast inside Ayane Mastunaga that wants to be free, but what good is a demon that can take nothing for itself?

The first that I've actually uploaded first to tumblr.

Akihidas

Why have I never posted here, but holy crap i love that Shadow Ayane. It fits remarkably well.

OH and ready to listen to the latest SFM thanks to Yukiko <3

Your voice is fine! You mic is the problem. :p

Most people hate listening to the sound of their own voice

So much this. I was in full on panic mode the day after the episode I was on got recorded, terrified to hear what I sounded like haha

also the Shadow Ayane looks good as usual, really liking the designs of these!

PK Gaming

Shadow Ayane:
6iAy5AM.png

There&#8217;s a beast inside Ayane Mastunaga that wants to be free, but what good is a demon that can take nothing for itself?

The first that I've actually uploaded first to tumblr.

The rate at which you draw and upload this is frigging incredible

It's a great shadow but uh... i'm going to need some more context. The only thing I remember is that she eventually concludes that she should start wanting things for herself.

It's a great shadow but uh... i'm going to need some more context. The only thing I remember is that she eventually concludes that she should start wanting things for herself.
Ayane had serious self-esteem issues, and I think she harbored the selfish "monster" inside her but it was hampered by her inability to actually act on her selfish whims; which weren't inherently negative, but she may have internally viewed them that way.

At least, that's what I felt.

CorvoSol

Ayane had serious self-esteem issues, and I think she harbored the selfish "monster" inside her but it was hampered by her inability to actually act on her selfish whims; which weren't inherently negative, but she may have internally viewed them that way.

Is it missing arms because she said her arms ached from so much playing Trombone?

I just have to say that is the most hilarious AND most terrifying Shadow ever.

Good job.

Is it missing arms because she said her arms ached from so much playing Trombone?
No, it's supposed to be representative of her inability to take initiative for herself. She can't take.

EDIT: And thanks for the comments everyone.

And thumbs up at the Yukatan picture.

Top Bottom