• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Been 18 for about 2-3 months. Might be the youngest one here.

Speaking of ages, today is my birthday!

Not being a teenager anymore and studying at a college, it doesn't get more mature than this. Persona 5 is nothing compared to me!

Anyway that letter from Hashino really solidifies why Atlus is one of my favorite developers. Not many people could write something like that and make me believe it.

Happy Birthday!

LX_Theo

Banned

Not being a teenager anymore and studying at a college, it doesn't get more mature than this. Persona 5 is nothing compared to me!

Anyway that letter from Hashino really solidifies why Atlus is one of my favorite developers. Not many people could write something like that and make me believe it.

Turned 20, then? I did, too earlier this month, also studying off at college. Happy birthday, make it a good send-off to those teen years.

Caladrius

Happy Birthday!

I'm a bit more skeptical about the message, but not many devs even write those to begin with so that's something.

I'll get you a walking cane for your birthday.

Hey, where was mine!?

PK Gaming

Happy Birthday!

Swedesu

Turned 20, then? I did, too earlier this month, also studying off at college. Happy birthday, make it a good send-off to those teen years.
Yup, I forsee something akin to the King's game incident in my future, 20 is the legal age for buying alcohol here in my silly country.

Belated happy birthday by the way!

And thank you to everyone else for the congratulations!

Happy birthday!

On an unrelated note; man, playing Dangan Ronpa while feverish was a baaaaaaaad idea. Just woke up from a dream I can't remember in a cold sweat, which is only making the fever worse -_-;

O tanjō-bi omedetōgozaimasu.

pan-hime

Famitsu provided a preview of their next issue.

and what's this?
lde0mlg.jpg

(from Famitsu themselves)
Everyone can equip different personae?

PK Gaming

there appear to be two young men exchanging a glance over a cabbage. the gold background may symbolize wealth or happiness. the flowers in the background may also represent the garden of eden. maybe they are reflecting on their lost innocence, or maybe they are hoping to return to paradise. the man on the left is wearing a tie that is not tied properly. i think this symbolizes his lax approach to life. he is very laid back, but he feels the grip of society’s expectations tightening around him. the other man seems similarly lax if one examines his clothing, but his hair is pristinely combed. he probably tries to present well to others while still maintaining a “cool” look. the intensity of the gaze between the two men seems to represent the strength of their bond. the cabbage itself may represent new life. it could be that they are hoping to share a baby or a cabbage patch kid. i think this image represents parenthood between two individuals who may not be ready for it.

Caladrius

USPS sent it to The Meat Dimension.

I'M A VEGETARIAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

What are you skeptical about?

Hashino has always seemed pretty honest to me.

I generally don't trust what people say by default. It's easy to make claims, but I'm not inclined to believe them until I see results.

PERSONA FUCKING Q AGAIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME

YOU'LL TAKE YOUR CHIBIS AND LIKE IT

PK Gaming

Characters can equip different Persona?

FREAKING. MEGATON.

I hope we get a long pool... Hell, maybe they'll reintroduce arcana affinities?!? (as in, characters of specific arcana do well with particular Persona)

Tamanon

Banned
Well that looks like it'll change things up a good amount. Wonder what the mystery they're not showing online is though.

TUESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Famitsu provided a preview of their next issue.

and what's this?
lde0mlg.jpg

(from Famitsu themselves)
Everyone can equip different personae?

Sounds interesting! PQ is reminding me of P1/P2 more each day with dungeon crawling and now Persona switching for other party members. I love it. Still worried something like this might get skipped for localization. Wish Atlus USA would give us a hint one way or another but I'm assuming the decision won't be made until sales numbers come in from Japan.

edit: And happy birthday, Swedesu! Welcome to the world of adults. You'll see nothing has changed. haha

Gazoinks

Sounds interesting! PQ is reminding me of P1/P2 more each day with dungeon crawling and now Persona switching for other party members. I love it. Still worried something like this might get skipped for localization. Wish Atlus USA would give us a hint one way or another but I'm assuming the decision won't be made until sales numbers come in from Japan.

I seriously doubt it. If EO makes it over being the nichest thing ever, a spin-off of EO based on a more popular property would have to screw up pretty majorly to not make it over imo.

I seriously doubt it. If EO makes it over being the nichest thing ever, a spin-off of EO based on a more popular property would have to screw up pretty majorly to not make it over imo.

I bet they're already working on it.

I think the whole thing with Eternal Punishment PSP gets me unreasonably worried about what the team focuses their efforts on. Figured with the relatively close release dates for the Persona games this year that PQ and P4D would be passed on in order to prioritize P4U2 and P5 localization.

FluxWaveZ

I think the whole thing with Eternal Punishment PSP gets me unreasonably worried about what the team focuses their efforts on. Figured with the relatively close release dates for the Persona games this year that PQ and P4D would be passed on in order to prioritize P4U2 and P5 localization.

The latter's a valid point of contention since, yeah, we really don't know what their localization plans are for any of the games right now (in that some games could be prioritized compared to others for an earlier release date, but I am absolutely certain they will all eventually be localized). But EP PSP was an anomaly in several ways that I don't think is worth considering unless something like it occurs a second time.

Levito

Banned
Honestly think it's a travesty that the EP remake didn't make it to the west. I'd much rather play that than the original release.

Gazoinks

Honestly think it's a travesty that the EP remake didn't make it to the west. I'd much rather play that than the original release.

Yeah, it's a real shame. It seems like the most care was put into it out of all of the PSP ports.

Man, Atlus sure had a thing for PSP ports for a while. Did they ever release any original games for the thing?

Top Bottom