• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Kazzy

My Neogaf account has finally been activated.

Welcome!

Who needs more sociable hours when you've got games! I always thought you were on the JET program.

Time is a commodity, so games are pretty much are superfluous as they come. Between brushing up on a new language, refining my own, as well as working a full-time job; I get precious few instances were I get time to indulge this sort of stuff anymore.

My Neogaf account has finally been activated. :)

Hey guys, I'm a long time follower of the various Persona threads on neogaf.

i'm so glad that i'm able to finally contribute to this awesome community.

Nice to meet you all.

:)

Welcome newcomer!

Time is a commodity, so games are pretty much are superfluous as they come. Between brushing up on a new language, refining my own, as well as working a full-time job; I get precious few instances were I get time to indulge this sort of stuff anymore.

And they said we would be able to do what we want when we become an adult!

Welcome! Code Geass was great.

I can only think of one thing when I think of Code Geass. Nina x Table-kun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUvDDjsPmM

Caladrius

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome!

I think that makes you number WAIT A MINUTE I HAVEN'T UPDATED THE ATTENDANCE SHEET SINCE NOVEMBER

hey jerks

my jet interview went great

see you in JAPAN

i dunno lol

I hope you get that job, man! Keep us updated so we can crash in your apartment uh I mean meet up during the P5 launch :)

Nice to meet you all.

Hell yes! Welcome :D

Loved Code Geass, Took a while to get use to Narukami's voice on the main character though.

Ha, that would be pretty bizarre thinking about it. I might just have to re-watch a little to see it.

I'll let you know what it's like when I get there. I'm very much feel like an adult in name only!

Nah, you've got..there's...hmm, well yeah pretty much! Let me know.

I'm not an anime character!

image.php

Necrovex

Were you not successful in your application?

Not at all! So I'm going Peace Corps, while becoming a Farcry character, to be likely stationed in South Africa. I may give JET another shot once that service is over. The only downside is the possibly of not being able to play Persona 5 before I ship out!

I'm not anime.

Smed, you went from no anime to the most anime out of all of us!

Not at all! So I'm going Peace Corps, while becoming a Farcry character, to be likely stationed in South Africa. I may get JET another shot once that service is over. The only downside is the possibly of not being able to play Persona 5 before I ship out!

Oh wow, that sounds like a right adventure! All the best with it.

Dantis

Not at all! So I'm going Peace Corps, while becoming a Farcry character, to be likely stationed in South Africa. I may give JET another shot once that service is over. The only downside is the possibly of not being able to play Persona 5 before I ship out!

;_;

I'll have to be doubly loud and obnoxious at Persona Music Live to make up for your absence!

I'm not an anime character!

Lies.

We're all a little bit anime.

Not me.

Dantis

Yumi Kawamura is releasing a "best of" album. The cover was drawn by Doi.
pzekwCM.jpg

Should've been Soejima. zzzzzzzZzzz

Are you sure that's Doi? Because it looks pretty rough, to be honest. Doi's stuff is generally a lot more polished than that, if still not up to Soejima's standards.

Dantis is way more anime than I'll ever be.

Because I'm not anime.

Nobody believes your lies, Smedwicks.

MSMrRound

Welcome fellow PersonaGAF newcomer.

By the way, Amanda Winn Lee (Yukiko's NA VA) mentioned on her Facebook page that she's "off to record some more Persona".

Hmm...interesting...we all knew that it's coming sooner or later, but at least it's some sort of confirmation (similar to Kyle Herbert's Danganronpa 2 tweet)? Wonder if she's really allowed to say that...don't they have some sort of NDA or something?

Guess it's probably for Persona Q/Dancing All Night/P4A2 or all
or P5 *cough*

By the way, Amanda Winn Lee (Yukiko's NA VA) mentioned on her Facebook page that she's "off to record some more Persona".

Hmm...interesting...we all knew that it's coming sooner or later, but at least it's some sort of confirmation (similar to Kyle Herbert's Danganronpa 2 tweet)? Wonder if she's really allowed to say that...don't they have some sort of NDA or something?

Guess it's probably for Persona Q/Dancing All Night or both
or P5 *cough*

Or Cooking Amagi:Burning with Friends

Omikaru

Guess it's probably for Persona Q/Dancing All Night or both
or P5 *cough*

PQ, Dancing All Night and Arena 2. I'd like to assume that at least two out of three of those games (PQ and Arena 2) are in some way or shape being localised right now or soon-ish. <_<

CorvoSol

Man, they sure made Naoto super versatile in Golden. Dark and Light, Almighty, Physical, and Two Dyne spells to start off? Sheesh.

Dude, I didn't get why everyone was like "Naoto sux" cuz I'm like "Are your heads on right? Naoto is basically P4's Magus."

Caladrius

I'm not anime.

Your denial is so moe.

Dude, I didn't get why everyone was like "Naoto sux" cuz I'm like "Are your heads on right? Naoto is basically P4's Magus."

They were most likely talking about OG P4's version of Naoto, who only knew light, dark, Megido and physical skills (and Naoto has ass physical attack to boot!). Naoto was essentially useless against bosses in the original release.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm, probably a good sign if they're already starting VA recording for a Persona game coming out. Might be a pretty quick release in the US for Persona Q/P4A2.

Meia

Yeah, and that's just what Naoto starts off with. Throw in that I hadn't realized that most shadows in the dungeons are just flat out weak to light/dark, and yeah(I also really want to say they upped the chance for the Mudoon/Hamaon spells to hit on enemies not weak to them, as I didn't see Yukiko miss with them once when I had access to Mudoon in the bathouse)...

If anything, she has TOO many abilities now. Mind charge + easy access to all 4 -dynes(you get another dyne for the first bike trip!) + Invigorate + Mudoon + Hamaon + Megidolaon = too many.

Think about it: They buffed all of the moves in her moveset for this game(Light/Dark more effective, Almighty not being hot garbage), then just decided to improve her moveset just because.

Well. This is going to take awhile, I guess.

Also, I may have been wrong about Kenji. He's still sorta insensitive and an idiot, but if what Clara (My FeMC name) says is true, sounds like he's being taken advantage of in this relationship he has going on with Ms. Inoue.

Of course, why he needs to date a teacher when he attends a Private School of beautiful girls who are not Hanako I don't know.
I'll never understand the hate Kenji gets.

Meia

He's an incredible idiot mostly. I think it also has more to do with the flawed P3 Social Link system, where you can see where something's going a mile away and you're just kind of a bystander at a car crash watching it happen. Worse, his link is one of several in P3 where you just kind of root it on to happen, then pick up the pieces when the inevitable happens.

P3P did more to help his character than anything else, which is funny since it came NOT from his social link, but another's.

Levito

Banned
Or Ultra Suplex Hold. I imagine there will be some new dialogue for Yukiko in there as well...

OR ALL THREE

No matter which it is, looks like they're working on localization far in advance.

EDIT: Looks like no gaming sites have picked up on this. Tempted to post about it on gaming or r/Megaten, but since she was nice enough to come on the podcast--I wont. Only because there's a good chance that post will be deleted, hope she doesn't get in trouble.

Dantis

it says "Could Doi drew this?"

Ah. That makes more sense.

I'm inclined to say "No.". I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like his art to me.

I think I am the most anime here. I draw more anime than Dantis does.

This isn't really saying that much. I don't draw that much anime stuff.

Have you drawn any Persona art? You should put some of it up here if you have.

New person, you have proved your worth here, you made me laugh at Dantis' expense!

Speaking of, Dantis, draw Naoto as Raidou pls

I will do at some point.

Top Bottom