• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

I'll never understand the hate Kenji gets.

I think it's just that he's kind of a huge idiot, doesn't realize it, and like all crap friends, won't stop reminding Makoto of his new girlfriend he has. I live with a dude who does that and there are nights where I wanna shank the guy. Actually, I feel like Kenji's sole purpose in Makoto's side of things is to remind him that there's a dating mechanic and that he needs to get his shit together so he can start boinking girls.

FeMC side, young Clara, whilst exploring the heights of Terminus, found a rare chest last night! Inside it were panties :/

Ah. That makes more sense.

I'm inclined to say "No.". I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like his art to me.

This isn't really saying that much. I don't draw that much anime stuff.

Have you drawn any Persona art? You should put some of it up here if you have.

I will do at some point.

or at Kyoji Kuzunoha's sidekick Rei Reiho, thats fine too:

Rei_Reiho_render.png

Devil Summoner version or Soul Hackers version, either is fine.

FluxWaveZ

No matter which it is, looks like they're working on localization far in advance.

I'm not sure if it's really far in advance. When would VA usually be recorded for a localization effort like this?

I have a feeling it's at least P4U2 since the Japanese versions of ASW games tend to have the English VA for the fighting already done.

Yeah, I am sure this one had been posted on GAF before. This is my greatest creation. 40 hours of hard work.

Ha, so you made that, huh. Awesome job; I love it.

PK Gaming

My Neogaf account has finally been activated. :)

Hey guys, I'm a long time follower of the various Persona threads on neogaf.

i'm so glad that i'm able to finally contribute to this awesome community.

Nice to meet you all.

:)

Welcome! I love Code Geass and Lulu is one of my favorite anime characters, haha.

Yeah, I am sure this one had been posted on GAF before. This is my greatest creation. 40 hours of hard work.

SAfJLNb.jpg
No way... That was you?!?

Omikaru

SAfJLNb.jpg

Awesome. I've seen this piece posted around and about a few times in here or on the IRC room. It's really good!

Seriously, I am genuinely jealous of a large swathe of PersonaGAF's artistic talent.

arue

Anything else?

I have a deviantart and tumblr account. BEWARE: THEY CONTAIN HEAVY P3 AND P4 SPOILERS (especially P3).
aruetsuto.deviantart.com
minatoxaigis.tumblr.com

I post WIPs on tumblr too. Beware my tumblr may contain DR1 spoilers though.

Dantis

I have a deviantart and tumblr account. BEWARE: THEY CONTAIN HEAVY P3 AND P4 SPOILERS (especially P3).
aruetsuto.deviantart.com
minatoxaigis.tumblr.com

Aha! I knew you'd have drawn your own avatar! ;)

Looks good! I really like how differently everyone on here draws the same characters. It's very cool.

aruetsuto.deviantart.com
minatoxaigis.tumblr.com

And *watched*. :)

I'll steer clear of your tumblr for now though, until I finish up with DR.

PK Gaming

So I did a review for Danganronpa if you're on the fence at all. (spoiler free!)

It was a video'd game.

Much like Persona?

Beary much.

Finally got around to reading this

Excellent review (i'm not biased in the slightest :p), and the fact that it's completely spoiler free makes it an easy recommendation for my friends who are still on the fence. BTW, I really liked your picture choices?

DR2.png

Q. Best character?
A1: Yes
A2: Yes
A3: Maybe... no what am I talking about, hell yes

Trigger

Excellent review (i'm not biased in the slightest :p), and the fact that it's completely spoiler free makes it an easy recommendation for my friends who are still on the fence. BTW, I really liked your picture choices?

Q. Best character?

Kyoko >> all others

Levito

Banned

Picture choices were tough, there's a review embargo for that game where you can't talk about anything past Chapter 1.

Thanks though! I really had so much fun playing and reviewing that game. Even after 30 hours I still keep coming back to it, School Mode is awesome.

Kyoko was my favorite character in the game bar none. Mondo was great too though!

Lunar15

I will probably get DanganRonpa at some point. You guys have talked about it far too much for me to ignore it and I'm jonesin' for a Vita game.

Something about it still off-putting, but I'm willing to shake that off due to all the favorable impressions.

I will probably get DanganRonpa at some point. You guys have talked about it far too much for me to ignore it and I'm jonesin' for a Vita game.

Something about it still off-putting, but I'm willing to shake that off due to all the favorable impressions.

Is it the art style?

Levito

Banned

To hell with your stubbornness, get it!

Lunar15

To hell with your stubbornness, get it!

I'm very methodical with how I play games. I don't like to play several at the same time. Last week was Bravely Default. This weekend is Donkey Kong. Next week is Danganronpa.

Also, nice review. Made me pretty interested!

SAfJLNb.jpg

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite art piece in the Community Thread.

Joking aside, fantastic work. It's now my desktop wallpaper.

Levito

Banned
First Kyoko in Madoka, not Kyoko in Danganronpa--clearly I'm a sucker for 'em.

I'm very methodical with how I play games. I don't like to play several at the same time. Last week was Bravely Default. This weekend is Donkey Kong. Next week is Danganronpa.

Also, nice review. Made me pretty interested!

I was just joshn' ya' anyway! I'm the same way, I really can't play more than one single player game at once, well, story centric one's at least. Same with TV shows, can't watch more than one at once.

Thanks for checking out my review! It's the highest score I've ever given something, highest before this was 8.5 for Metro Last Light. haha

Gazoinks

Welcome!

I think that makes you number WAIT A MINUTE I HAVEN'T UPDATED THE ATTENDANCE SHEET SINCE NOVEMBER

EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IS A WHORE

Dude, I didn't get why everyone was like "Naoto sux" cuz I'm like "Are your heads on right? Naoto is basically P4's Magus."

She sucked in OG P4 when she started with worse phys skills and no elemental magic and you didn't have bike skills or more skills from Links and those special buffs and we went through dungeons uphill both ways in the snow and we liked it!

Oh, that was by you? Awesome!

Marche90

^Relax, it's not.

DR2.png

Q. Best character?

Kyoko >> all others

Kyoko was my favorite character in the game bar none.

My bros.

SAfJLNb.jpg

Holy crap, that's amazing. Excellent work there. P-Gaf sure is growing with talent...

Levito

Banned
YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME PERSONAGAF? I AM NOW PARANOID.

I've pleaded that we make it a rule to NOT use the spoiler tag in this thread unless it's an actual spoiler....

It's like that time I clicked on one of PK's post thinking it was just a "Haha isn't this silly" post when really it was massive spoiler for EP.

Gazoinks

Man, Black Frost really is ludicrously powerful. I'm two dungeons on from when I fused him and his Ma is still a full 10 points above anything I can fuse. And the new Shuffle Time certainly helps too. Stat boosts, Agidyne mutated to Maragidyne... Yeah. I keep running out of SP though. >.> Need to upgrade my equipment.

CorvoSol

Man, Black Frost really is ludicrously powerful. I'm two dungeons on from when I fused him and his Ma is still a full 10 points above anything I can fuse. And the new Shuffle Time certainly helps too. Stat boosts, Agidyne mutated to Maragidyne... Yeah. I keep running out of SP though. >.> Need to upgrade my equipment.

Izanagod or bust.

Dantis

Why? You're not gonna play it...

I literally can't even tell if this is serious.

I've pleaded that we make it a rule to NOT use the spoiler tag in this thread unless it's an actual spoiler....

It's like that time I clicked on one of PK's post thinking it was just a "Haha isn't this silly" post when really it was massive spoiler for EP.

I actually remember you saying that, haha. Turns out you were right!

Top Bottom