• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

I figure it's probably that damn Fox again. No explanation for what kind of person leaves a pair of panties in a rare treasure chest inside of an eldritch tower, though. The worst part is Clara looks over the stats, shrugs, and puts this pair of panties she found in this place on. Just like that.

Ooh, the battle panties dilemma

Do you wear them for +2 Magic and tons of defense, or do you keep your dignity and stick with the crappy armor you bought from the store.

Fortunately, there's an semi-early Elizabeth request that gives you really awesome armor (the awesome winter casual wear). It's called the Angora Sweater.

Lunar15

The fuck.

...Oh, the post underneath.

Nah, I don't think it's big enough news. Duh she's working on recording persona stuff, there's two games coming up with Yukiko in theme. I guess it's kind of news because we haven't heard localization announcements, but I dunno. Not that big of a deal.

Mitsuru, the policeman told me the swimsuit was the best armor, I swear to god.

Dude....duuuuuuude....it's one of the best moments in all of P3. Actually all of those maxed slink epilogues are great.
Well don't hype it up like that, now it will never live up to me imaginings.

Lunar15

Dude....duuuuuuude....it's one of the best moments in all of P3. Actually all of those maxed slink epilogues are great.

tumblr_ljuupn3PsP1qgtmejo1_500.jpg

The utter irony.

CorvoSol

Ooh, the battle panties dilemma

Do you wear them for +2 Magic and tons of defense, or do you keep your dignity and stick with the crappy armor you bought from the store.

Fortunately, there's an semi-early Elizabeth request that gives you really awesome armor (the awesome winter casual wear). It's called the Angora Sweater.

I cast aside my inhibitions and went full on Satsuki Kiryuin. I needed that stat boost.

Uh Koromaru scores that and more

Who?

No I just mean like, the general atmosphere of the game. I could see people writing it for those. Hard to see it for P4.

Here's my crack at a P4 werewolf fanfic:

"Alright..." Dante said as he left the gymnasium.

"That was amazing, I can't believe he pulled off that swimsuit. Hey Chie, you're just going to let him walk away... won't you tell him your true feelings?" Yukiko muttered.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Suddenly, Daisuke began to shake in pain! Gripping his hand, which now appeared to be hairy and clawed, he ran to the locker room.

"I better check on him!" Yu Narukami said as he ran to the locker room in search of Daisuke.

As Yu Narukami turned the corner in fear and trepidation, he was met with a most uncanny sight! Daisuke, now a werewolf, stood valiantly in front of a cardboard box full of slightly irregular PUMA track shorts.

"Daisuke, I'm sorry. If I only somebody did your social link, this may not have happened."

Later that evening, the entire Investigation Team watched anime and played mahvel at the Dojima Residence. There was a pizza with double pepperoni and pineapple on the kotatsu but Chie and Teddy picked all the pepperoni off because they are jerks.

Kanji glanced at Yu Narukami, sat next to him on the floor and then stared in his eyes for a full ten minutes before finally grabbing the bullet from his bullet-necklace as he whispered, "Take this silver bullet, you know what to do."

"Yes, I must end this epic conflict." Yu Narukami said while everybody else was watching anime. He then walked to the sliding back porch door and opened it as his vibrating body turned into a hundred screeching bats.

"What the fuck!?" Rise exclaimed.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Swedesu

Well my Vita's battery just died, lets check PersonaGAF while it's recharging...

"That was amazing, I can't believe he pulled off that swimsuit. Hey Chie, you're just going to let him walk away... won't you tell him your true feelings?" Yukiko muttered.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Suddenly, Daisuke began to shake in pain! Gripping his hand, which now appeared to be hairy and clawed, he ran to the locker room.

"I better check on him!" Yu Narukami said as he ran to the locker room in search of Daisuke.

As Yu Narukami turned the corner in fear and trepidation, he was met with a most uncanny sight! Daisuke, now a werewolf, stood valiantly in front of a cardboard box full of slightly irregular PUMA track shorts.

"Daisuke, I'm sorry. If I only somebody did your social link, this may not have happened."

Later that evening, the entire Investigation Team watched anime and played mahvel at the Dojima Residence. There was a pizza with double pepperoni and pineapple on the kotatsu but Chie and Teddy picked all the pepperoni off because they are jerks.

Kanji glanced at Yu Narukami, sat next to him on the floor and then stared in his eyes for a full ten minutes before finally grabbing the bullet from his bullet-necklace as he whispered, "Take this silver bullet, you know what to do."

"Yes, I must end this epic conflict." Yu Narukami said while everybody else was watching anime. He then walked to the sliding back porch door and opened it as his vibrating body turned into a hundred screeching bats.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

CorvoSol

the best character

A . . . dog joins my party? This is the FF7 of Persona, isn't it?

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

My life has changed irreversibly for the better.

Gazoinks

A . . . dog joins my party? This is the FF7 of Persona, isn't it?

A badass dog. 4 is probably the FF7 of Persona though. :p

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Perfection. Please read this on the next podcast.

Acid08

Banned

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Someone get this to Hashino. P5 needs to go in a new direction.

PK Gaming

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Ahahahahahahahaha

Sophia

In terms of popularity, but I mean, if I'm recruiting a dog down the line here . . .

Do not disrespect the Koromaru, for he is wise and powerful. And more badass then you. :O

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

omg.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

What's next, we find out Youske is a Kitsune, although that would be hilarious. Because he needs all YO YENS YIP YIP YAP.

In terms of popularity, but I mean, if I'm recruiting a dog down the line here . . .

Yes, Koromaru is the Red XIII equivalent. Really wish he could talk like Red XIII, talking dogs don't seem out of place in the world of Persona.

I always thought of Red as more of a Lion.

CorvoSol

Do not disrespect the Koromaru, for he is wise and powerful. And more badass then you. :O

I didn't know I was?

Yes, Koromaru is the Red XIII equivalent. Really wish he could talk like Red XIII, talking dogs don't seem out of place in the world of Persona.

I always thought of Red as more of a Lion.

I remember before FF7 came out whether or not Red was a wolf or a lion was a big piece of debate.

Marche90

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Wait, what?

Hahaha, I'm laughing in middle of class here, guys! The teacher is looking me now... oh well xD

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

why?

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Armada pls

Necrovex

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

So turned on right now. Mmmmmmmmm.

Gazoinks

Sheesh, Koro's a surprisingly good character (despite being an animal) but let's get ahead of ourselves here.

He ain't no deity

Koromaru is the Citizen Kane of Videogames of Persona characters.

I thought that said don't mess with Caladrius and I was about to barge into the conversation boasting.

My week is officially even more ruined.

If it makes you feel better, you were pretty useful in my SMTIV party. Until I fused you into one horrifying demon or another.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!"

LOL. Epic.

Top Bottom