• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Gazoinks

I never really looked closely at Vulcanus' design before since Tatsuya's usually pictured with Apollo. It's pretty cool. Dude's got a castle head.

I don't know what it is about the sound style of Persona 1, but I love it so freaking much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx_4kAybjHI
Easily one of (if not) the best boss themes in all of megaten.

That'd be Kenichi Tsuchiya's work. Persona 1's soundtrack was mostly split four ways between Hidehito Aoki, Kenichi Tsuchiya, Shoji Meguro, and Misaki Okibe, but it all comes together wonderfully. The remake's lacking in sheer volume of music, among other elements.

Dantis

So I just spent the last five minutes in Tearaway making this. TIME WELL SPENT.

me7EbvT.jpg

Behold! Paper Narukami!

I seem to always to show up to interesting discussions after they've already moved on :(

The fact that P3P (ending spoilers)
lacks any animation at all for the ending scene automatically invalidates it from existence. Also the fact that you can replace Aigis with your love interest is pretty terrible too lol.

Dantis

Weirdly, I don't think you can share characters that you've made. If you could, I'd make all the cast and upload them.

D'awwwwww. That's adorable.

I really should check out Tearaway.

The phrase that haunts everything I create, seemingly.

And you should. It is completely wonderful and deserves your attention.

Jintor

The TV World would actually be an amazing setting for a "survival game" story. A mysterious location with no exit. Bizarre architecture. Levels that reflect the minds of the people inside. This should totally be a thing.

I'll start writing it right now.

Build me a cast.

"I'm [protagonist name], a totally ordinary high school student. But somehow, I've been plunged into this terrifying death game... inside a television. Yes, I know it sounds unbelievable. Yes, I know it sounds as thought I've gone crazy. But I haven't. I know that for a fact. I have to know it... or else... or else I'll..."

Moonlight

Banned
The TV World would actually be an amazing setting for a "survival game" story. A mysterious location with no exit. Bizarre architecture. Levels that reflect the minds of the people inside. This should totally be a thing.
Teddie's ability to create the only way out suddenly took a darker turn.

Swedesu

The best part is how it has the mellow part on loop during the first prompts, then kicks in when your party takes action.
Heh, yeah it's awesome. In P3 and P4 I sometimes tried to time my attacks to the start of the choruses of the songs, especially for Mass Destruction.

Imagine my delight when other megaten games does this for me.

Top Bottom