• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Acid08

Banned
Persona_1_Characters_by_OceanPictures61.jpg

From DA.

Gazoinks

Yep, its totally in there, demon negotiation gets hilarious at times in every megaten game, almost all of them anyways:

tumblr_mjpeqb8u8V1qzp9weo4_400.png

Aw man, Soul Hackers' negotiation is golden. Probably my favorite negotiation in the Megaten games I've played. I remember you saying in IRC a while ago that Atlus USA spiced up a lot of the dialog?

I need to get back to that game now that I know what I'm doing.

Tbh I think Ayase is pretty solid.

Got the attitude down definitely

CorvoSol

Kinda feel like we need to do a bad fan art day for the kids in the thread who suck to show off. All these talented guys blinding my poor eyes with their brilliance.

I think this place should have like, weekly drawing of a certain character things, like tomorrow until next monday is like...Akihiko week or something. And everyone can show their stuff on sunday night before it switches to another character next monday.

arue

No one can match my talent

t5i0.jpg

c25z.png

20130404152441.jpg

dantis.png

LOL these are awesome. I am no match for you, buddha-senpai.

I just realized you didn't draw Yosuke in the P4 picture. What is that on Naoto's left in the 3rd pic? Looks like a three-legged person with a...rectangle head.

Shadow Nanako:
av83Jf5.png

Out of my way... I'm going to go see my mother.

This is beautiful. I suddenly remember that Heaven song. Shadow Nanako looks so pure compared to the other shadow designs.

LOL these are awesome. I am no match for you, buddha-senpai.

I just realized you didn't draw Yosuke in the P4 picture. What is that on Naoto's left in the 3rd pic? Looks like a three-legged person with a...rectangle head.

23:29 TheUltimateBuddha and no
23:29 TheUltimateBuddha i did not forget yosuke
23:29 TheUltimateBuddha yosuke is the P4
23:30 TheUltimateBuddha its symbolic of how hes actually the protagonist and the lead in the story
23:30 TheUltimateBuddha and its yellow cuz thats yosukes color
23:30 InsaneElite how symbolic !!
23:30 bruce #ded
23:31 Shmeeb what do Naoto's huge feet symbolise
23:31 Kiba_ her wanting to be a man
23:31 InsaneElite everything goes downhill for her character after you rescue her
23:31 Daimaou you know what they say about girls with big feet
23:31 --- StarSketch is back
23:31 StarSketch Isn't she wearing platform shoes
23:31 Daimaou they're really
23:31 Daimaou stable
23:31 StarSketch because short
23:31 Shmeeb all these interpretations!
23:31 Shmeeb this is true art
23:32 TheUltimateBuddha naoto is supposed to look like donald duck or something

This is the IRC btw people, a den of madness.

if you want in, its #PersonaGAF, if you don't have an irc client, you can just use this link:

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#personagaf&server=globalgamers.net

Arue thats Sukuna Hikona lol.

That Shadow Naoto is beautiful man.

Gazoinks

23:29 TheUltimateBuddha and no
23:29 TheUltimateBuddha i did not forget yosuke
23:29 TheUltimateBuddha yosuke is the P4
23:30 TheUltimateBuddha its symbolic of how hes actually the protagonist and the lead in the story
23:30 TheUltimateBuddha and its yellow cuz thats yosukes color
23:30 InsaneElite how symbolic !!
23:30 bruce #ded
23:31 Shmeeb what do Naoto's huge feet symbolise
23:31 Kiba_ her wanting to be a man
23:31 InsaneElite everything goes downhill for her character after you rescue her
23:31 Daimaou you know what they say about girls with big feet
23:31 --- StarSketch is back
23:31 StarSketch Isn't she wearing platform shoes
23:31 Daimaou they're really
23:31 Daimaou stable
23:31 StarSketch because short
23:31 Shmeeb all these interpretations!
23:31 Shmeeb this is true art
23:32 TheUltimateBuddha naoto is supposed to look like donald duck or something

This is the IRC btw people, a den of madness.

if you want in, its #PersonaGAF, if you don't have an irc client, you can just use this link:

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#personagaf&server=globalgamers.net
IRC is a wonderful place. I haven't been on in a while, should fix that later.

Thanks guys.

The
roadway was actually kind of a happy accident. I was just drawing random designs on the angel's body along the vertical bands I had drawn across it before, because I thought it was too plain at first. I did the horizontal lined ones first, and then I tried out a vertical dotted line in the others to contrast them and I realized... "Huh."

That's my favorite Shadow of your's so far, Mamba. Really like how simple you were able to keep it.

I think this place should have like, weekly drawing of a certain character things, like tomorrow until next monday is like...Akihiko week or something. And everyone can show their stuff on sunday night before it switches to another character next monday.

I can't promise anything of actual quality, but I'll give it a whirl.

cjkeats

Finished our Danganronpa spoiler cast. I didn't get a chance to get my list of crossover voice actors out, so I'll spill it here. There are no spoilers either.
Lots of Japanese crossover, but surprisingly few English ones.
English Kyoko's voice was some of the additional voices in P4 The Animation. Japanese Kyoko did some small, seemingly uncredited work in Trinity Soul, but that's about it. She was also Mio in K-on!, and a billion other notable anime roles.
Japanese Junko was Yukari, English was new Chie.
Makoto was Ken and goddamn Shinji Ikari from Eva in Japan. English Makoto didn't do any Persona work, but is Tiz in Bravely Default.
Bakuya in Japanese is Makoto in P3.
Toko was Elizabeth, Chidori, and something like 3 characters in Trinity Soul.
That cross over gave us this great piece of art:
Hina in Japan was Metis in P3. Anime fans will know her as Homura from Madoka and Sehjogohaura from Monogatari. One of my favourite actresses. English Hina was Aika in P4 The Animation.
Leon was Alcor in Devil Survovir 2 in Japan, and in english he was the P1 Protagonist, and Jin, Shinjiro, and Officer Kurosawa in P3.
Japanese Mondo was Shinjiro in P3, In Elglish he was Brown in P1, and Tatsyua in P2 (IS I believe)
Taka was Japanese Juenpei, and Eikichi.

And last but not least as I mentioned on the cast, Hifumi is Japanese Teddie, and more importantly Bugs Bunny in the Japanese dub of Space Jam.

I hope some more fun fan art comes out of this, from both regions.

Finished our Danganronpa spoiler cast. I didn't get a chance to get my list of crossover voice actors out, so I'll spill it here. There are no spoilers either.
Lots of Japanese crossover, but surprisingly few English ones.
English Kyoko's voice was some of the additional voices in P4 The Animation. Japanese Kyoko did some small, seemingly uncredited work in Trinity Soul, but that's about it. She was also Mio in K-on!, and a billion other notable anime roles.
Japanese Junko was Yukari, English was new Chie.
Makoto was Ken and goddamn Shinji Ikari from Eva in Japan. English Makoto didn't do any Persona work, but is Tiz in Bravely Default.
Bakuya in Japanese is Makoto in P3.
Toko was Elizabeth, Chidori, and something like 3 characters in Trinity Soul.
That cross over gave us this great piece of art:

Hina in Japan was Metis in P3. Anime fans will know her as Homura from Madoka and Sehjogohaura from Monogatari. One of my favourite actresses. English Hina was Aika in P4 The Animation.
Leon was Alcor in Devil Survovir 2 in Japan, and in english he was the P1 Protagonist, and Jin, Shinjiro, and Officer Kurosawa in P3.
Japanese Mondo was Shinjiro in P3, In Elglish he was Brown in P1, and Tatsyua in P2 (IS I believe)
Taka was Japanese Juenpei, and Eikichi.

And last but not least as I mentioned on the cast, Hifumi is Japanese Teddie, and more importantly Bugs Bunny in the Japanese dub of Space Jam.

I hope some more fun fan art comes out of this, from both regions.

This is the most important fact ever.

I need fanart of Teddie with Michael Jordan.

Also was great talking with you and everyone else Keats! :D

Top Bottom