• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Is KLK still pretty good? I watched the first four episodes and it kinda lost me even though I enjoyed it. I'm a huge TTGL fan so maybe my expectations were kinda through the roof and into the stratosphere.

It's just stupid fun. I like it.

PK Gaming

And I'm never leaving the Top 10 posters, brehs. I will spread even more hate speech of Yosuke, FeMC, and Marie if need be to keep dat post count up. Plus when I start P2 I'll probably be posting about it a lot. I'M GOING TO START IT TONIGHT. IT IS DECIDED.

For PQ team I'll probably go for something like:

Kanji-Makoto-Chie
Yukari-Yukiko

I wouldn't have it any other way man.

QBKCPJI.jpg

tumblr_mw8iw1ymab1qe6ix6o1_500.png

arue

gorgeous

is this (nsfw?) what you wanted

This makes me want to watch Kill La Kill.

I like Minato just because I chose him in my first P3P playthough. (Also because that was what ATLUS recommended :p).
The ending scene from FES made him my favorite character ever.

I also like FeMC's personality, but my attitude is completely opposite of hers, so I guess she's good in her own way.

Cynicism and Darkness are overrated. Plus Persona 3's cast needs some cheerfulness. They're highly lacking in it. Why is why both protagonists in the story at the same time works so well!

I'm not for cynicism and darkness though, I like P4 better than P3. Its just that I'm for conceptual symmetry and Minato fits just the game better, we got Junpei and Koromaru for cheerfulness, but it makes sense for the main character of a dark story be kinda dark as well.

Plus (and I know I'm going to get lynched for this) he has the better design.

Sophia

I'm not for cynicism and darkness though, I like P4 better than P3. Its just that I'm for conceptual symmetry and Minato fits just the game better, we got Junpei and Koromaru for cheerfulness, but it makes sense for the main character of a dark story be kinda dark as well.

Plus (and I know I'm going to get lynched for this) he has the better design.

You were doing so great with your argument until then. :)

Evo is gonna be fuuuuun.

If I was going to Evo, I'd totally bring all dresses, weather permitting. >.>;

The part about changing party member's personas translated using glorious google translate:

Speaking of hero "Persona 3" and "Persona 4", and have the ability "Wild" can be summoned in any "Persona" also is a big feature. Also in this work, of course, the hero of "P4" and hero of "P3" is able to fight it with freely any persona. This element, he has also become an important factor in considering the party balance, but from the influence each other in an area capacity "wild", it's called different world in this work how, changes that have been brought about.

It is, "said sub-persona" can be used by all characters. Such as Io of Yukari, in addition to the dedicated persona character originally has, this is a system that is priced persona freely as a sub. Also other than the hero, because it is to have a variation of skills, to the width of the party organization significantly increase!

The "sub-persona", I can get as a reward for winning the battle. If you fight with the character set to "sub-persona", the level of "sub-persona" also rise, and continue to learn a variety of skills further.

Amata to summon Jack Frost, Chie is Khoo Fuling, system of "persona" fan dream! Thanks to the "sub-persona", because it will be able to also use the skills that can not be used originally, also at the scene, "I want to party Yukiko and Yukari, but two recovery auditors ...... I wonder", such as, the "sub-persona" in can be organized in any combination of characters like that to set the skills of attack system!

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
I'll translate the Dengeki piece in a bit. Levito is supposed to call me right about now to make sure you all will actually be able to hear my luscious voice on the podcast this week~

Acid08

Banned
IS opening was awesome and the first shot of this dude fixing his motorcycle has more production values than the entirety of P1P.

Sophia

The article says they're using the Etrian Odyssey setup for party formation. I presume this means the rules for front/back rows are the same too then. So in otherwords, front row does full damage, where as the back row does less damage but takes less

Haaaa, I had no idea they referred to Hell Biker as "Hell's Angel" in Japanese. Always on the cutting edge of ways to skirt trademark infringement, Japan!

Gotta respect copyright laws and potential name changes!

*looks at Bandai Namco's localization team*

I hope they don't make the obviously needed name changes in JoJo's be too weird...

Just talked to Pepsiman on Skype, I had no idea he was actually Mark Wahlberg.

"What? No..."

PK Gaming

JESUS

That drawing sent a chill up (and down) my spine!

You really nailed these Dojima family shadows

Do you intend on drawing a
stylized Shadow Adachi
in the near future?

Top Bottom