• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

jn5EL4G.png

It looks like she's wearing no clothes.

pfft!

Squire

Banned
So I was pretty bored of seeing my face on here, so I was going through my pictures seeig what I could use an avatar. Saw y Frozen picture, which I actually think came out really well, and thought "Yeah, this will probably work.".

Resized it aaaaaand... well, kudos to who spots the error with the way the image is cropped:

jn5EL4G.png

It looks like she's wearing no clothes.

So I went with the OT3 picture. I'm not sure how I feel about having an anime girl as an avatar, but I haven't actually drawn a decent picture of one of the male characters in a while...

Lewd.

I should look for an avatar though. RPJ is almost at an end.

EMT0

Banned
Not a judgement on you, like.

But I'm a serious guy who should be taken seriously, and a pretty anime girl in an icicle dress probably doesn't convey that.

What dress Dantis, I don't see a dress in that avatar pic, do you see a dress?

JRPGs can be action, even Dark Souls is considered a JRPG.

I suppose, but when I think of JRPGs I mostly think combat that is menu driven. Ironically KH has a menu, though all you really do is mash attack. I guess if the game is more "active" as in actually having manual control of the character's movement during combat, I've always considered them action RPGs. Like Rogue Galaxy.

Edit:
Starring Nicolas Cage.

Yes, I would watch a Persona movie with that man in it. His Persona would be the various roles he took in other movies. His ultimate Persona would be Cameron Poe from Con Air.

Sophia

Not a judgement on you, like.

But I'm a serious guy who should be taken seriously, and a pretty anime girl in an icicle dress probably doesn't convey that.

Nonsense. Embrace your inner girlishness. Besides everyone takes me more seriously anyhow!

Caladrius

We could have been avatar twins!

Of course, the difference is that in my picture Naoto is actually wearing clothes. Yours isn't, right?

He's never cropped it below the cleavage, so it's a mystery.

Of course you'd be amazed the lengths clothing designers will go to for maximum boobage.

Nonsense. Embrace your inner girlishness. Besides everyone takes Caladrius more seriously anyhow!

Indeed.

EMT0

Banned
Nonsense. Embrace your inner girlishness. Besides everyone takes me more seriously anyhow!

Saying that people take you more seriously than Dantis is like saying that the Grand Canyon is a little bit deep. Understatement, thy name is Sophia.

pan-hime

Well, AIC (P4 Animation, Persona 3 Movies) is handling the cutscenes in Persona Q, according to a Famitsu leak.
3DS「ペルソナQ シャドウオブラビリンス」
 AICが制作するアニメのカットを紹介、キャラクターでは「アイギス」「白鐘直斗」「巽完二」「コロマル」「天田乾」を紹介。
in the issue, comes with a special illustration by the studio.

cjkeats

cjkeats

Oh, is it time for DanganRonpa avatars?

Who else is getting that, btw?

Pre-ordered it the other day. Didn't think it was so soon, I was going to give the PSP version a go, but held off for the Vita one.

I'm super excited, I've only heard good things and haven't been spoiled. I'm ready.

Caladrius

The fact that you had to edit it is proof that nobody takes you seriously. You should still embrace your inner girlishness tho. :)

I have to make people laugh and give the fem-shamers a stroke somehow!

Gaming Side, Serious Man etc.

A man is only as serious as his ability to accept criticism.

You have a B so far. It was a C in |OT1|. Your ability to make fun of yourself has improved.

Where do I go to fund this

Put stock in Quantic Dream.

Or wait until he launches the kickstarter campaign

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I thought both games WERE on there for some reason, which would have made me want to get it sooner, but I think I'll wait a bit. I have too much other shit to get through and not enough time anymore.

Squire

Banned
Probably just renting it, I think.

I feel like I could go either way on it. Not convinced it will be my type of game just yet.

It's apparently a mix of 90, Ace Attorney, and Persona. The word of mouth is crazy positive and I love the character designs, so that's enough for me to just jump right in.

Pre-ordered it the other day. Didn't think it was so soon, I was going to give the PSP version a go, but held off for the Vita one.

I'm super excited, I've only heard good things and haven't been spoiled. I'm ready.

Same.

I watched part of the first trial and was hooked. All over it once it releases. I wish we could the sequel sooner too.

Good to hear and glad you're back!

I'm getting that game super hard.

I'll have to fight you over Junko avatar privileges though.

Don't make me crush you! :O

Moonlight

Banned
Scarves improve 99% of all characters all the time. Chie's lookin' sharp there.

Oh, is it time for DanganRonpa avatars?

Who else is getting that, btw?
Definitely getting it. Preordered it, in fact. It's probably the only Vita game I'm interested in for the first half of the year or so, really.

I am for sure.

Also:
999c14b343d99412a6d6c341a7094f65.jpeg

This is awesome.

Also, I'm getting Dangan Ronpa despite having read LP's for both!

Just a BIG helpful hint, never google the game, because spoilers out there are so abundant, that you'll probably accidentally spoil yourself on the ending to the second game just by looking at stuff for the first.

I know I did :(

Top Bottom