• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

tumblr_mztvd4xPEl1rsodsyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlbzvs6RnP1qdfymko1_r1_500.jpg

Guys i’m going to do it

I’m going to summon Troy Baker

Lemstar

How many of you are preordering the standard edition of Danganronpa at full price? I still have discounted preorders to get rid of, and no one besides Scrafty replied last time.

CorvoSol

So I played a bit more of FeMC save last night, and I really like how there is a lot of different music for her. It makes the experience feel distinct.

Moonlight

Banned
FeMC urgently needs hugs over her invisibility to canon, lol.

;___________;

So I played a bit more of FeMC save last night, and I really like how there is a lot of different music for her. It makes the experience feel distinct.
Helps that most of it is even better than MaleMC's!

We could have been avatar twins!

Of course, the difference is that in my picture Naoto is actually wearing clothes. Yours isn't, right?
Nobody needs to know!
I've seen the full versions of all of them.

It's no mystery.
shut up!
LOL.

I have to know: Is she wearing clothes?
Search up レベーラ on pixiv to find out.
In some versions. Mostly no.
I swear I'm going to strangle you.
Yours clearly isn't.
Her hair is tied up.
Exactly!

Caladrius

Shinjiro x Naoto OTP

Isn't that why English is one of the most spoken languages on Earth?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought it was the adoption of old English by the French-speaking common people who incorporated the vocabulary of their mother tongue into the language. Or maybe I remember wrong.

I call it Less Mizurabless.

That sounds like the film as directed by Tommy Wisseau

Yu's hugging animation in P4 struck me as funny for some reason. He just kind of comes up and puts his arms around them, and they don't ever seem to reciprocate. He's not hugging, he's just grabbing them.

Top Bottom