• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Gox2eY0.png

Is he going in dry!?

I'm pretty sure Acid is secretly shadow Yosuke who somehow has access to the internet and begun his long game of spreading Yosuke hate wherever it may grow

Gazoinks

Might be missing the context of that scene. Giant Koromaru was apparently shooting laser beams at the protagonists at some point.

I'm glad it seems like they're going full silly with PQ's story. It'll make it more fun, and it'll make it feel less awkward in the canon than it trying to be a serious entry while not affecting anything around it.

Yu's hugging animation in P4 struck me as funny for some reason. He just kind of comes up and puts his arms around them, and they don't ever seem to reciprocate. He's not hugging, he's just grabbing them.

Well it's better than him just staring at them and the recipient reacting like they've been hugged...

That one scene in Golden with Teddie bothered me because i was like "YOU HAVE A HUG ANIMATION. USE IT, DON'T JUST STARE AT HIM PASSIONATELY (Even if it works in context)"

Do characters in P3 or P4 ever actually give return hugs? It would be a lot less awkward if the other characters did something other than just stand there when the MC is hugging them. Maybe Atlus can use the power of the cell to animate full fledged reciprocal hugging.

Sophia

Waaait a minute... I just realized that most of the people I talk to hang out in here. Weird.

This thread is pretty popular.

Also I totally don't have clips of the Persona Q music playing on repeat. Nope. And I'm definitely not singing along...
Like the shining stars, light the path whenever its dark. You keep on blinking at me... You never turn away from me, in this vast gloomy night sky...

Squire

Banned
This thread is pretty popular.

Also I totally don't have clips of the Persona Q music playing on repeat. Nope. And I'm definitely not singing along...
Like the shining stars, light the path whenever its dark. You keep on blinking at me... You never turn away from me, in this vast gloomy night sky...

I feel down a.YT-shaped rabbit hole thirty minutes ago.

The guys did an AMAZING job with the music episode of the podcast. Everyone should listen.

Jintor

Stupid thing didn't download correctly and cut out after they started taking about arena. Redownloading now, but I'm in a rural village in Inaba Malaysia right now so the net connection sucks

Squire

Banned
Oh yeah, I think I talked to you on twitter about how they should implement BBCP's new lobby system into P4A2!

Oh yes, I relayed that idea in the last OT! Here 's hoping!

P4A2 or PQ: which comes out in the US first?

I think (and hope) it's PQ.

P4A2.

Trick question: Simultaneous localization. For both games. In both regions.

I think P4A2 will be simultaneous. Like, really close. PQ I think will have a two month gap like SMTIV.

I tried to like the Persona 4 Arena, I really did, but Arc System Works fighters just don't click with me. I felt the same way with BlazeBlue. Anything I can do to help me enjoy them more?

FireSol

I tried to like the Persona 4 Arena, I really did, but Arc System Works fighters just don't click with me. I felt the same way with BlazeBlue. Anything I can do to help me enjoy them more?

I dont think so. If you not like Arc System games mechanics its better not force yourself in to, because you gonna hate them later, I was in the same situation with new Tekken games

I felt the same when I first played it. I don't like the BlazBlue games at all and it took me a year and few months after my initial purchase of the game at launch, to start playing it and enjoying it, and that was mostly achieved by playing it with people from this thread/irc.

Meia

I think P4A2 will be simultaneous. Like, really close. PQ I think will have a two month gap like SMTIV.

Now when you say simultaneous, you mean NA and JPN right? Cause EU........yeah I wonder if that's gonna repeat again.

How many of you are preordering the standard edition of Danganronpa at full price? I still have discounted preorders to get rid of, and no one besides Scrafty replied last time.

Also probably want to get in on this as well. :D

Top Bottom