• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

cj_iwakura

SMT Imagine is dead by March.

Today, January, 29th, 2014, Marvelous USA has announced the end of its official service for BattleSpace, Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, and Shin Megami Tensei Imagine in North America, due to the closure of its PC Online department on February 28th, 2014. On Friday, January 31st, 2014, (tentative date) Marvelous USA will no longer accept purchases for new Marvelous Coins, but all players can continue to play all titles until the final day.

PK Gaming

Do you like Persona 4? Do you like Rise? Well you're in luck because yosukeheadphones colored 80 (that's right 80) Rise icons from the Persona 4 manga.

tumblr_inline_n06qagpKDa1qhaskl.png
tumblr_inline_mzxf09JWb91qhaskl.png
tumblr_inline_n033jbn2P31qhaskl.png
tumblr_inline_n06q2xVwrx1qhaskl.png
tumblr_inline_n06pxsGE6r1qhaskl.png

Enjoy

Dantis

Do you like Persona 4? Do you like Rise? Well you're in luck because yosukeheadphones colored 80 (that's right 80) Rise icons from the Persona 4 manga.

Enjoy

On the one hand, these are really cool.

On the other hand, it kinda irks me that she doesn't credit Sogabe for doing the majority of the work.

You will never again be able to walk around Nakano while listening to that.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

Sophia

It did, it had bitchin music and I got to ride on a Cerberus and have Jack Frost, Alice and other things chillin with me while I had Tatsuya Suou and Nemissa outfits on my characters.

Yet it's shutting down where as all the MMOs I play are still rocking years later. Also I have a cat girl which is totally superior to your demons. Except for Jack Frost. :D

Gazoinks

Yet it's shutting down where as all the MMOs I play are still rocking years later. Also I have a cat girl which is totally superior to your demons. Except for Jack Frost. :D

This wouldn't be happening if you could play as Jack Frost.

Jack Bros 2: Jack Bros. Online. Make it happen Atlus!

PK Gaming

On the one hand, these are really cool.

On the other hand, it kinda irks me that she doesn't credit Sogabe for doing the majority of the work.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

Hey wait a second dude
I feel as bad as you
I don't wanna live like this no more
I just wish I could start over tooooooooo

She's done tons of P4 manga colorings and has credited Sogabe in the past. It probably just slipped her mind.

CorvoSol

Peeping isn't illegal in Japan. I doubt it'd even be illegal in the US since they're surveillance cameras in a privately owned building, but I don't actually know enough about law to say for sure.

I dunno. I'm pretty sure in America you can't install a hidden camera in a dorm or a hotel bedroom. Either way, it's still creepy.

Who cares? He's hot.

You are finding an unusually large amount of excuses to justify saying otherwise. :p

No no, see, I'm not debating that part. That's the attractive part. There's just something really weird about him, the uncomfortable part, that I'm having a hard time pinning down.

That is hilarious. My view is
that lady who rules over power and messes yo day up.

Game practically encourages me to think it, since every time I come in and Marie whines because I had to read her poem, Margaret teases her over it. When it's just Margaret and Igor in there, what do they talk about?

I don't get it. < __ >

If you don't bend over and take it from a surprise encounter with an enemy 80 levels weaker than you, you clearly are not a real man hardcore gamer. If all you care about is holding hands with Chie, you have no friends.

That's what I got out of it.

Enjoy

I will not change avatars I will not change avatars I will not change avatars

CorvoSol

See, I played P4 first, and Marie wasn't even in that game, so it was just Margaret and Igor.

I can't even imagine what Margaret is really like in vanilla P4 'cuz I didn't finish her SLink, so Margaret was kind of defined by her contrast with Marie.

I should also like to add that since I played a TINY amount of P3 before P4, I initially suspected Igor was a villain, since he kept talking about contracts along with creepy jail kid.

Gazoinks

I can't even imagine what Margaret is really like in vanilla P4 'cuz I didn't finish her SLink, so Margaret was kind of defined by her contrast with Marie.

I found her kind of boring, tbh. I didn't bother with her requests though, so those might make her better.

Caladrius

If you don't bend over and take it from a surprise encounter with an enemy 80 levels weaker than you, you clearly are not a real man hardcore gamer. If all you care about is holding hands with Chie, you have no friends.

That's what I got out of it.

I was being sarcastic.

The late stages of her social link and the
pre and post fight dialogue
flesh out her character more.

She's the grounded woman that's there to assure you that Igor won't peck your eyes out with his nose.

I've always wanted to model Persona characters ever since getting into Persona. When seeing how they looked in artworks and the animation and now the Movie for Persona 3.

Working on an Aigis model.

I hope to make the P3 version and the Arena version of it. I plan to make other characters once I get this one done. Since I need more stuff for my portfolio and this is fun to do for my favorite game series so far.

I've had this model laying around and the face was messy before so I looked at how the Catherine's model style was since I figure that would be a good indicator how they would do higher quality models. So I redid the face a bit to make it fit more.

I really hope we do end up seeing more characters in Persona Dancing. Which makes me expect we'll get quality animations and detail of models in the style of Catherine for Persona 5. At least that's what I'm going to expect from it.

Dantis

I've always wanted to model Persona characters ever since getting into Persona. When seeing how they looked in artworks and the animation and now the Movie for Persona 3.

I hope to make the P3 version and the Arena version of it. I plan to make other characters once I get this one done. Since I need more stuff for my portfolio and this is fun to do for my favorite game series so far.

I've had this model laying around and the face was messy before so I looked at how the Catherine's model style was since I figure that would be a good indicator how they would do higher quality models. So I redid the face a bit to make it fit more.

I really hope we do end up seeing more characters in Persona Dancing. Which makes me expect we'll get quality animations and detail of models in the style of Catherine for Persona 5. At least that's what I'm going to expect from it.

Ha, that's excellent! Great edge-flow too. Are you a 3D artist or did you learn it all yourself?

If you were going to animate it, I'd look into maybe changing the edge-flow on the face to follow the curvature a bit better. Looks pretty accurate on the torso though.

Gazoinks

Very cool. It's nice seeing these characters in a more realistic 3D style. Looking forward to how the final model turns out.

Enjoy

I'm claiming this one. RPJ is over tomorrow, so I'll make the switch then.

If anyone takes this before I do, you'll officially ruin my birthday and I'll kill myself just so I can haunt you :<

I'm claiming this one. RPJ is over tomorrow, so I'll make the switch then.

If anyone takes this before I do, you'll officially ruin my birthday and I'll kill myself just so I can haunt you :<

Well I am a fan of Rise...

:p

Just kidding, don't plan on doing any Rise icons again anytime soon. I've caught way too much shit for it lol.

Ha, that's excellent! Great edge-flow too. Are you a 3D artist or did you learn it all yourself?

If you were going to animate it, I'd look into maybe changing the edge-flow on the face to follow the curvature a bit better. Looks pretty accurate on the torso though.

I don't consider myself a 3d Artist since I don't have a job for it. Since I'm still in college. But I plan to do something about that when I'm done. Yeah I plan to rig and animate it. I'm terrible at edge flow for faces. :p

But yeah I've learned all of this on my own. When I finally got to college most of the stuff they taught where things I already knew to begin with. Minus a few things with stuff like Maya or Zbrush. Only thing I do not like to do is doing Texture work. I'm terrible if I don't have a actual pad to draw it out with. I'd rely on someone else to do that (I'll end up doing it anyway).

After Aigis I want to make either Makoto or Yu. Probably Yu since he has hair that is easier to make. Good thing about making faces you can just use them again for the base. So I can edit her face for another female character. I just have to get more references or attempt to draw it out for other characters.

Caladrius

I don't think you'd fancy being haunted by The Devil. I'd tilt all of your picture frames and ring your doorbell every night at midnight :|

My picture frame is tilted by default.
And black.
And misaligned with the portraits of my siblings.

Subtle message, Dad.

And my doorbell is rigged to explode if someone rings it.

Top Bottom