• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Tamanon

Banned
I think I need Persona 5 info too much.

My fiance likes to talk to her friends and family back in Ecuador a good amount. Every time I hear her say the word "persona"(Spanish for person, so pretty common), my ears perk up and then I get disappointed again.....

MSMrRound

BZ1Yo9oCEAIv-WF.jpg
Sums up P5 confirmation pretty well. Pic grabbed from Twitter during Nov 24 event.

CorvoSol

Is Theo supposed to be uncomfortably attractive? Cuz Elizabeth was just creepy and Margaret's a tease, but Theo is just sort of uncomfortably attractive.

PK Gaming

Finally got around to finishing the latest episode of the S.linkFM. Great episode, made even better by the fact that we got to listen to the music the panelists were referring to. I really dug the high level music discussion.

Time to listen to Medal of honor: European Assault's OST hahaha.
Is Theo supposed to be uncomfortably attractive? Cuz Elizabeth was just creepy and Margaret's a tease, but Theo is just sort of uncomfortably attractive.

You were supposed to pick Elizabeth for implied lesbian fun times :(

Tamanon

Banned
I thought Margaret was flat-out attractive, personally. Never cared for Elizabeth that much,but that might've been the voice also.

CorvoSol

I thought Margaret was flat-out attractive, personally. Never cared for Elizabeth that much,but that might've been the voice also.

My view of Margaret was mostly "that nice, sort of bored, lady who was always there for me whenever I had to put up with Marie's bullshit."

CorvoSol

Don't like playing to an audience?

I mean, if we're talking Makoto, it's only sort of horrifyingly weird. But if it's Clara (name of my FeMC) shit's downright illegal.

That Mitsuru is cool with this is even more worrisome. Like, girl, do you not think that Ikutsuki has one in your room?

Daimaou

I mean, if we're talking Makoto, it's only sort of horrifyingly weird. But if it's Clara (name of my FeMC) shit's downright illegal.

That Mitsuru is cool with this is even more worrisome. Like, girl, do you not think that Ikutsuki has one in your room?

Peeping isn't illegal in Japan. I doubt it'd even be illegal in the US since they're surveillance cameras in a privately owned building, but I don't actually know enough about law to say for sure.

Dantis

Looks to me like it's still open. Anyone wanna do it? I'm almost tempted to grab it myself, but I should probably let someone who's actually interested in the game do it, really.

:p

Top Bottom