• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

A bit off topic here, but, does anyone know the font used for the "Persona5" text on the official teaser site? It looks nice, and I'd like to know the font name if anyone knows it.

You mean the part that says "Persona 5, 2014 Winter for PS3?" If so, it's a slightly modified version of the classic font Helvetica.

Also, congrats on the JET news Jintor! I've always regretted not going to teach English in Japan after graduating college, so I hope you have a wonderful time over there!

Also also, welcome to the new folks-- enjoy your time in this wild maze of life! :D

You mean the part that says "Persona 5, 2014 Winter for PS3?" If so, it's a slightly modified version of the classic font Helvetica.

Also, congrats on the JET news Jintor! I've always regretted not going to teach English in Japan after graduating college, so I hope you have a wonderful time over there!

Also also, welcome to the new folks-- enjoy your time in this wild maze of life! :D

Yep. That one. Thank you.

PK Gaming

tumblr_mitd5xFvy91r61dieo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mitd5xFvy91r61dieo2_500.jpg

Ok, ok, sorry!

Source

They should make her canon in some weird roundabout way. Weird time/dimensional travel stuff. Just have her playable in Arena Ultimax over the male character. That'd be cool.

And I'm being serious.

FluxWaveZ

Someone pointed out in the Jojo's thread that Jotaro attempting to shoot himself in the head, forcing his Stand to react, could be an inspiration for Persona 3's evokers. Could just be a coincidence, but it's probably not just that.

arue

My contribution for Fool Week. This time I made an interesting but simple one because I don't have much time to draw, but I also want to make this week's contribution better than the last.

Haha get it? ;)

P4A spoiler:
Another version here.

Top Bottom