• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

My contribution for Fool Week. This time I made an interesting but simple one because I don't have much time to draw, but I also want to make this week's contribution better than the last.

Haha get it? ;)

P4A spoiler:
Another version here.

I like it. I really, really like it!

✿♥‿♥✿

Someone pointed out in the Jojo's thread that Jotaro attempting to shoot himself in the head, forcing his Stand to react, could be an inspiration for Persona 3's evokers. Could just be a coincidence, but it's probably not just that.

Heh. I was just thinking about that today. It'd be cool if that was the actual reason.

My contribution for Fool Week. This time I made an interesting but simple one because I don't have much time to draw, but I also want to make this week's contribution better than the last.

Haha get it? ;)

P4A spoiler:
Another version here.

That's adorable.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier was really friggin' good, guys. Go see it as soon as you can.

Also, I can't believe I haven't congratulated you yet, Jintor. I'll have to prepare a recording of Con te Partiro for you!

Acid08

Banned
Captain America: The Winter Soldier was really friggin' good, guys. Go see it as soon as you can.

Also, I can't believe I haven't congratulated you yet, Jintor. I'll have to prepare a recording of Con te Partiro for you!
Looking forward to seeing that. Loved the Winter Soldier stuff in the comics.

CorvoSol

Here is my sub-shame-ission for Fool's Week:

nveUDHI.jpg

EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE HUMAN BODY IS TOO HARD TO DRAW.

hao chi

They should make her canon in some weird roundabout way. Weird time/dimensional travel stuff. Just have her playable in Arena Ultimax over the male character. That'd be cool.

And I'm being serious.

I like the "theory" I heard that (major P3 spoiler)
Makoto and FeMC are twins, and whichever one you aren't playing as died in the car crash that killed their parents.

Haha get it? ;)

P4A spoiler:
Another version here.

Very nice! But you linked to the same pic that you posted. Mind fixing that so the rest of us can see it?

Edit: Nevermind. Opened them side by side and noticed the difference.

arue

Thanks for the positive comment guys!

Very nice! But you linked to the same pic that you posted. Mind fixing that so the rest of us can see it?

Edit: Nevermind. Opened them side by side and noticed the difference.

P4A spoilers:
Well, I only put a little part of Elizabeth there because I don't want it to be too obvious. I should've put her next to Yu actually :p

So I did stumble across these:
Shame that seems to be FeMC's only official figure worth talking about. Nothing wrong with chibi, just that there's no full-size version worth talking about

but seriously, get that creepy face figure away from me

Haha get it? ;)

P4A spoiler:
Another version here.

"Got any Chariots?"
"Go fish."

Looks awesome

Squire

Banned

Sweet. Will do. It's gotten basically universal praise ever since it hit the UK, as far people I know.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is the best FeMC fan art. It's definitely my favorite. I think it just nails her character (or rather, what defines her/endears her to people) in a single image.

VeoTFGM.jpg

Swedesu

Super cute avatar

I love Nu-13 :)
Aww thanks, Nu is pretty awesome ^^

And it's a crime that there are so little FeMC art. P-Gaf seems like the only place where she's really appreciated, and sometimes even preferred over Makoto, which is the correct opinion btw.

Until the movie and PQ that is.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Trying to use the SOS system to regain SP since they changed the SP regain system in the Golden.

Get 4SP back... why was this such an "amazing" change again? :/

MSMrRound

Trying to use the SOS system to regain SP since they changed the SP regain system in the Golden.

I'll rather if you reward you with SP back if you are helping some other player...at least that way people will have a bit more of an incentive to give that button a press. I always try to send some SP whenever I see those SOS requests but apparently very few bothered to help me >.>

Sophia

Back when the game released, you usually got far more than just 4 SP. :p

It kind of sucks now that everyone's already finished the game multiple times.

Omikaru

The SOS system was always additive, rather than a change. There are still other ways of recovering SP that were in the original P4, and the balance of the game was not changed so you had to depend on SOS.

I used it all the time, but I never really got many people helping me out, even though I pressed the button to help people out all the time. I was playing during the US release, by the way.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'll rather if you reward you with SP back if you are helping some other player...at least that way people will have a bit more of an incentive to give that button a press. I always try to send some SP whenever I see those SOS requests but apparently very few bothered to help me >.>

Apparently SOS can only be used if you SOS yourself. So... what's the point?

I might as well grind to 24 if I can before May
just beat Shadow Yukiko for the first time in Golden. Damn she gave me a scare on Hard
to get Victory Cry and forget the SOS system exists.

(Of course, I'm wondering if that ruins my chance of getting Hardcore Risette fan at the same time... I'd hope not since Teddie is the Navigator for that time, and I could just rush past most trash mobs to the bosses and hopefully get back under level if I could?)

Top Bottom