• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

tumblr_mkjp6uC48D1r3qiawo1_500.png

tumblr_n361qjTwXL1r3qiawo1_500.png

Stylish. Modern. Fashionable. Sharp dressers.

Source: [1] [2]

kewlmyc

It kills me that the JP console release of Ultimax is two months away and we still don't know if it will be region locked. :(

It was confirmed for June? It would be weird for Atlus to blow their load and release PQ, P4A2, and P3 Movie #2 in the same month.

hao chi

It was confirmed for June? It would be weird for Atlus to blow their load and release PQ, P4A2, and P3 Movie #2 in the same month.

Uh... for some reason I thought it was. I probably got it mixed up with PQ.

I'll be even more sad if it's releasing in July or later.

kewlmyc

Uh... for some reason I thought it was. I probably got it mixed up with PQ.

I'll be even more sad if it's releasing in July or later.

If it hasn't been confirmed for June, then I'm guessing an August release.

It'd better be out before I get balls-deep in debt this August. Don't make me wait until the English release, ArcSys! T^T
We're getting it in English in Fall regardless, unless you're going to import.

If it hasn't been confirmed for June, then I'm guessing an August release.

Yeah, I think it'll come out in Japan in August and then one or two months later the English version will be out.

What I really want to know is when the English version will be available digitally, because the prices for physical discs here are just ridiculous (Borderlands 2 is still more than $120) and I can't import anymore. I know they took like six months to put P4A on PSN. I hope they take less time with Ultimax because I just can't wait anymore

I was going to import to to get a head start on my Junpei practice, but if they're only launching a couple months apart then I don't really see a point to it. I was under the impression it'd be out by mid-July at the latest.

CorvoSol

Random question, but am I the only one who thinks that Shadow Jesus and P4's True Killer look sort of similar
when they're summoning their personas as they hold their head between their hands?

Random question, but am I the only one who thinks that Shadow Jesus and P4's True Killer look sort of similar
when they're summoning their personas as they hold their head between their hands?

Yeah, they look similar. The difference is that Takaya gets on his knees every damn time he uses his persona. And then gets up. And then on his knees again. And up again. He wouldn't have died because of the pills he was taking, he would have died because his knees were going to explode sooner or later.

Out of everyone in P3
Chidori
has the best Summoning animation in my opinion.

While everyone else tries to look moderately cool when summoning, some pull it off (Junpei, Aki, Shinji, Mitsuru), and others dont (Ken, Yukari,
Fucking Jin twirling like a ballerina, what a douche
).

Chidori
genuinely looks like they're trying to off themselves which
for her, suits her character

PK Gaming

Nope (P4 spoilers)

It seems like villainy comes with a significant downside

FluxWaveZ

I really want to see the new characters that are going to be available on console.

Assuming there are any.

I was going to import to to get a head start on my Junpei practice, but if they're only launching a couple months apart then I don't really see a point to it. I was under the impression it'd be out by mid-July at the latest.

July is possible for P4U2. June is very unlikely. Either way, the gap was never going to be very large since JPN ver. is summer 2014 and NA ver. is fall 2014.

I'll import it, of course, as long as it's not region locked.

Acid08

Banned
I really hate LA but would probably make the trip down for a Persona Live event. As long as I don't have to be there for too long.

Top Bottom