• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

arue

So, the Aegis Nendo just came out and I got it yesterday. It comes with a bunch of stuff, have a couple pics(I am no photographer and just use my phone :p):

Is it me or a lot of people have been getting Aigis nendo at the same time? I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Jinto

I feel like starting the first Persona game on PSP, since I heard it has a decent story, but some of the stuff I'm reading makes it seem rather daunting. What do you guys think of this game? Does it still hold up?

I feel like starting the first Persona game on PSP, since I heard it has a decent story, but some of the stuff I'm reading makes it seem rather daunting. What do you guys think of this game? Does it still hold up?

This is a tricky one, some like it, some love it, some dislike to hate it...How do you feel about old school rpgs?

Jinto

This is a tricky one, some like it, some love it, some dislike to hate it...How do you feel about old school rpgs?

I don't mind them. I played Suikoden a few months ago and loved it. I'm more concerned about the difficulty with the high encounter rates and the whole talking to demons thing. Sounds confusing. Plus, the game having 2 separate routes.

MSMrRound

Oh man that fake FeMC tease. I thought April 1st is already over ;_;

I'm apparently the gullible sort. Well played.

Still...birthday wish...FeMC as secret unlockable character in PersonaQ, please?

Vita localizations and new Midsummer Knight's Dream with a focus on some Yukari love. Today is a good day.

Oh man that fake FeMC tease. I thought April 1st is already over ;_;

I'm apparently the gullible sort. Well played.

Still...birthday wish...FeMC as secret unlockable character in PersonaQ, please?

Vita localizations and new Midsummer Knight's Dream with a focus on some Yukari love. Today is a good day.

aDkyZln.png

there's a new blur out there:
BlJAUGTCIAAo6zl.png:large

from here

This seems fake. If you go on the Twitter account, you can see that it is a new account and it is called "P-Mystery"

I'm not saying it's fake, I just don't know if it's real since the text looks photoshopped in and the image can easily be blurred. It looks like Aigis on the left.

Hopefully, I'm wrong. If I am, I'd be glad, since a new character would be great.

EDIT: TheTrueSelf beat me long before my post. I feel silly now.

^Flux revealed that he made that whole thing on the page before :p

Aww, she looks so cute. Y'know, Persona Q was never meant to be a canon game; since it's all for fun, why not have her in the game? :(

...I really wanted to have characters from the first 3 games in there too, but I am gonna have to let go of that salt eventually :p

I'm getting slaughtered in P4G!

My RPG experience is low and I'm still early in the game but often I die in one hit and have to start the floor again. The difficulty ramped up out of no where to be honest, I can't make it through the regular enemies.

Is there an easy way to heal all members before a battle without using my precious items at this point?

kewlmyc

I'm getting slaughtered in P4G!

My RPG experience is low and I'm still early in the game but often I die in one hit and have to start the floor again. The difficulty ramped up out of no where to be honest, I can't make it through the regular enemies.

Is there an easy way to heal all members before a battle without using my precious items at this point?

Where are you at and what's your current level?

Sophia

You might be rushing it a bit. You're not much higher than the enemies on the first three floors. Try farming the chests on those floors for SP restoring items and using the Vox feature to get additional restored SP. If all else fails, just return another day for full HP/SP again.

Most of the enemies on Floor 5 and beyond are levels 10-15, so you'd want to be within three levels of them.

The levels of your enemies are a good indication of where you and your party should be. I don't remember how strong they were at the floor you are at currently but you should be at the early/mid teens by the end of the dungeon.

...I really wanted to have characters from the first 3 games in there too, but I am gonna have to let go of that salt eventually :p

I honestly doubt we'll ever see them again sadly.

Don't say that, and don't ever give into that despair, We will see them again, if SMT I & II characters can reappear as characters in a crossover game, then P1 & P2 characters can as well.

But you can!

If you dust off your copy of Innocent Sin.

DDxIds9.jpg

arue

Source.

You know what I really look forward to in P4U2? Elizabeth and her story. P4A spoilers:
I really want to know what Elizabeth is going to do with her new ability.

Also, Yukari's and Junpei's stories should be interesting that they're more mature now.

FluxWaveZ

You know what I really look forward to in P4U2? Elizabeth and her story. P4A spoilers:
I really want to know what Elizabeth is going to do with her new ability.

If she even has it.
Maybe the next version of P4U2 will replace her Death arcana with the Fool and that'll make her a better character.

But that picture is beautiful.

Hatsune Miku is opening for Lady Gaga.
Persona 4 Dancing All Night is based on Hatsune Miku games.
Therefore: Lady Gaga confirmed for doing the soundtrack to P5.

hao chi

If she even has it.
Maybe the next version of P4U2 will replace her Death arcana with the Fool and that'll make her a better character.

But that picture is beautiful.

I've been thinking that it would be cool if
they made a second playable Liz that has her own unique Persona, similar to how there's two Labrys and Sho characters. I'd love to see what her Persona would look like.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I think I'm screwing up this Max Social Link run. I'm not ranking up fast due to screwing up two Aiya challenges with the stuff the guide says it wants (I'm still ranking up, but not on the days they want) and I'm low on funds since I haven't been to the third dungeon yet. Oy. Gotta sell some stuff so I can something from Tanaka.

Though I'm skipping a lot of Nanako bits because the guide says to do something else that day. I hope it's not screwing me up on those since there isn't many pressing S. Links besides those two... :/

And I screwed up on Yosuke by one day but that isn't as a big a deal due to The Golden giving extra months, yeah?

Wold rather have her than the male main character in Persona Q

And that would be really awesome, too bad they don't see, to care. They could turn Persona Q into a series where all the characters could party like in Smash or something. A tribute to the series as a whole.

I think I'm screwing up this Max Social Link run. I'm not ranking up fast due to screwing up two Aiya challenges with the stuff the guide says it wants (I'm still ranking up, but not on the days they want) and I'm low on funds since I haven't been to the third dungeon yet. Oy. Gotta sell some stuff so I can something from Tanaka.

Though I'm skipping a lot of Nanako bits because the guide says to do something else that day. I hope it's not screwing me up on those since there isn't many pressing S. Links besides those two... :/

And I screwed up on Yosuke by one day but that isn't as a big a deal due to The Golden giving extra months, yeah?

Im doing a max social link also, but the guide Im following has Rise's socials link done last, when I would rather complete it before the summer dates to see all the scenes as im doing the harem route (although I know is going to be pretty heartbreaking in valentines day, it already hurt when I loaded a save in my first playtrough to watch the scene with Yumi instead of Chie in my Chie only run). As im leaving Chie only as a friend in this playthrough (I cant see her heart broken again :( ) im questioning if it's possible to interchange Chie's social days for Rise's, so I can get her max social link before the summer scene.

I know someone who might be excited.

Ha! I remeber that thread.
please let this never happen

If you're using a guide and you've already finished the game before, you should check ahead to see where it actually ends. I didn't use a guide, but when I maxed social links I had about a week of freetime left.

In 2015, war has broken out in Japan. After a failed experiment opened a rift to another realm, the Japanese government fell quickly to the enemy known only as shadows.

After losing nearly a quarter of the population to the enemy, the government decided to start arming its citizens. However, this still proved to be futile.

However, one group of young adults has the power to fight back. Using specialized weaponry and a power known only as Persona, can these warriors be the saviors of Japan?

These renegades are known only as P-Squad, and this is their story.

KKGwwtcl.png

Name : Yu Narukami
Weapon : Błyskawica sub-machine gun [Nicknamed Izanagi]
Specialty : Leadership and Perseverance

Captain Narukami is the leader of the Inaba division of fighters. A born leader and a strong fighter, he commands the fight against the shadows in the region. Capable of fighting alone, but strongest when fighting alongside the other members of P-Squad Inaba, he is a vital asset in the fight against the shadows.

His trusted SMG 'Izanagi' deals brutal damage at close to medium range, and is capable of switching out ammunition to specialty rounds that can deal a range of different elemental damage without giving up any power. This customization, known by few as 'Fusion', allows Narukami to adapt to any situation.

[Fin]

So this took me way too long to complete, freaking camo is a nightmare to draw, especially since this is my first project with a tablet. Still, I'm pleased with how it came out and will learn when I do the other characters.
Also, I chose grey camo since that is the colour I most associate with Yu. And I chose the Błyskawica SMG since the name means lightning in Polish.

Hope you guys enjoy this, I await feedback. Yosuke next!

You picked the Błyskawica because it means lightning right? Looks good. Can't wait to see more.

Yeah, thought it suited. Found it after getting too many FF13-3 results after googleing "guns named after lightning".

I dont have a timeframe for these (which is useful because camo sucks to draw), so theyll be coming periodically alongside normal ArtWeek drawings as well :D

Top Bottom