• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If you're using a guide and you've already finished the game before, you should check ahead to see where it actually ends. I didn't use a guide, but when I maxed social links I had about a week of freetime left.

Feb 13th apparently and the game ends in March. So I got about two weeks or so. My major worry is Nanako and Dojima and
Adachi and Marie
I guess since the others are all able to be done in the year, AFAIK.

arue

bGdnhCP.jpg

...I forgot it was Tuesday. SORRY, end of protagonist weeks tomorrow instead of today :p

How old is Hitoshura/Demi-Fiend supposed to be? He looks so short compared to Dante.

Never played Nocturne, but I hope it will make its way to PSN someday.

How old is Hitoshura/Demi-Fiend supposed to be? He looks so short compared to Dante.

Never played Nocturne, but I hope it will make its way to PSN someday.

high school kid, despite what many people try to get you to believe about MORE MATURE AND OLDER PROTAGS, a vast majority of Megaten games star high school age people.

Caladrius

Feb 13th apparently and the game ends in March. So I got about two weeks or so. My major worry is Nanako and Dojima and
Adachi and Marie
I guess since the others are all able to be done in the year, AFAIK.

I've got bad news for you.

There's a timeskip after the 14th.

arue

high school kid, despite what many people try to get you to believe about MORE MATURE AND OLDER PROTAGS, a vast majority of Megaten games star high school age people.

Yeah, I noticed that some older SMT games take place in high school. To me, it doesn't matter what age the main character is, as long as the story and the gameplay are decent.

LOL. Buddha's reaction is perfect too.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder if the plan for Atlus/P Studio/ASW is to get the new version of P4U2 ready for the upcoming Arc Revolution Cup tournament. If that was the case, the deadline would be May 3. Versions 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 were announced exactly one week before they were released. If it's announced next week, players would get less than two weeks to familiarize themselves with the new version.

Squire

Banned
I wonder if the plan for Atlus/P Studio/ASW is to get the new version of P4U2 ready for the upcoming Arc Revolution Cup tournament. If that was the case, the deadline would be May 3. Versions 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 were announced exactly one week before they were released. If it's announced next week, players would get less than two weeks to familiarize themselves with the new version.

Would the changes be so sweeping that that'd be an issue?

FluxWaveZ

Would the changes be so sweeping that that'd be an issue?

They could be. At this point, it could be literally anything, but one would think that they wouldn't be playing coy about it if it was just some small thing. Even if it was just a balance patch that affected a whole bunch of characters, it would potentially affect the outcome of the tournament depending on just how much players are used to it.

Squire

Banned
I wanted to put so much more into the text but I couldn't figure out how to delete stuff and make it look natural. I need a photoshop book or something.

Gag, you did great.

DJ DANTIS IN THE MIX.

They could be. At this point, it could be literally anything, but one would think that they wouldn't be playing coy about it if it was just some small thing. Even if it was just a balance patch that affected a whole bunch of characters, it would potentially affect the outcome of the tournament depending on just how much players are used to it.

Hmm, indeed.

FluxWaveZ

I'm so hyped to watch the persona 3 movie. Not long now before it gets released.

Just watched the new trailers on the website and I'm gonna have to buy that Blu-ray asap. I don't know why, but seeing the newest trailer for P3M #1 really made me think that the movie must be amazing. I love how much they seem to have developed Makoto as his own character. Just seeing the scene where Thanatos breaks Orpheus and how it traumatizes him, seemingly giving him flashbacks to his past, is pretty awesome.

And then we'll have to wait a long time again to see the second movie while Japan gets it in less than two months. Japan gets everything.

Edit: And it's awesome that Makoto is pretty much how I've always pictured him and why I liked him so much during P3. He just doesn't give a crap about anything. Yukari's pulling him away from danger, but he just yanks his arm away and just stares into a window, seconds away from death (and he would have died if Yukari didn't leap towards him). He awakens from his stupor in the love hotel facing Yukari. What does he do while she's freaking out and covering herself out of embarrassment? He just stares at her, unaffected.

Movie looks great, too.

i98E1SpgIZZM9.gif

Just watched the new trailers on the website and I'm gonna have to buy that Blu-ray asap. I don't know why, but seeing the newest trailer for P3M #1 really made me think that the movie must be amazing. I love how much they seem to have developed Makoto as his own character. Just seeing the scene where Thanatos breaks Orpheus and how it traumatizes him, seemingly giving him flashbacks to his past, is pretty awesome.

And then we'll have to wait a long time again to see the second movie while Japan gets it in less than two months. Japan gets everything.

Edit: And it's awesome that Makoto is pretty much how I've always pictured him and why I liked him so much during P3. He just doesn't give a crap about anything. Yukari's pulling him away from danger, but he just yanks his arm away and just stares into a window, seconds away from death (and he would have died if Yukari didn't leap towards him). He awakens from his stupor in the love hotel facing Yukari. What does he do while she's freaking out and covering herself out of embarrassment? He just stares at her, unaffected.

Movie looks great, too.

i98E1SpgIZZM9.gif

I feel the same way, sadly the only thing that keeps me from buying this is the thought of having to spend almost 400 dollars to have all 4 movies when they come out (cause for me it's go collector's edition or go home) I don't think I'm patient enough to wait for what? 2 to 3 years more when they release all 4 movies on BD for like a 100 buck less? this is a difficult situation indeed.

Kssio_Aug

Guys, at Persona 4 Golden, what is trasnsfered to New Game Plus?
Are social links and social qualities transfered over the new game plus, or they will be reseted just as the characters level?

If I want to try the platinum trohy, would it be possible in just 1 playthrough? Because im not sure if I should follow the Max S. Link guide.. I followed part of it, but lost some content, and am thinking on doing it my own way 1st.

Top Bottom