• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

FluxWaveZ

That inFamous Photo Mode thread really makes me wish Persona 5 was going to be on the PS4 now. Hell, that plus a photo mode of its own would be fantastic. Being able to direct our own shots like this:
i7WUjv3nVQgsV.jpg
...would be amazing, even if the game won't look that technically impressive.

I thought this was funny, anyway.

That whole announcement was amusing in of itself. With everyone watching the announcement going into a real tizzy, after every single little thing in the announcement stream, from the Old woman trolling, to Persona Q, to teddie not shutting up and screaming like crazy person, to Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and then to Persona 5.

]The TV Tropes Exert on Trolling Creator pretty much sums that whole thing up.
Atlus had quite a bit of fun driving its fanbase crazy on November 24th, 2013. Everyone in the fanbase was demanding that they show off the fifth installment in their popular Shin Megami Tensei: Persona franchise, and they eventually did... after about an hour of having characters from Persona 3 and 4 talk about a spin-off crossover RPG for the 3DS, details on the sequel to their fighting game spin-off, and of all things, a Persona 4 Rhythm Game developed by the creators of Hatsune Miku Project Diva. Those are by no means bad announcements on their own—most of the fans would end up looking back on the announcements and decide to get hyped—it's just that at the time, everyone wanted Persona 5 and they didn't get it, so they went ballistic. Truly, Atlus does get off on our tears.

Dantis

Awesome as always Dantis. Great job.

Do you use reference material for your poses, or are they all from memory?

What do you mean by the poses? Like, I use a reference image for the eye shapes and whatnot (so Fuuka's Arena render in this case), but the way they're stood and whatnot are just made up as I go.

Top Bottom