• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense Ken would be with the Dog. Now the P3 cast is complete. ASW you better add you know who next :mad:

Keep those ages coming in people. I always assumed that everyone was in their 20's for some reason :p

Well now this makes a lot more sense...

cjmtjAO.jpg

The Persona 3 cast isnt complete, apparently you guys have forgotten someone oh well. If only a miracle were to happen CAUSE IF IT DID I'D GO CRAZY.

Meia

Here's a question for all you pgaffers. How old are you?

I turned 34 in February.

Anyhoo, I wonder how it'll work. Each character has two physical attack buttons, and two person attack buttons, right? Maybe ken and koro will get one each instead? They need a gimmick too though, as most of the characters have one. Maybe some kind of play on light/dark, since they compliment each other really well?

Moonlight

Banned
The size of P4A2's roster really continues to surprise me. Pleasantly, I mean.

And honestly, pretty smart to attach Koro to a character like Ken. I wouldn't have minded him being in either way, but it's a good way of making the guy a lot more palpable for a lot of people.

Just wondering how it's going to work. Is Koro just gonna be his 'Persona'? Are both of their Personae going to get repped? Crazy.

Here's a question for all you pgaffers. How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom