• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koromaru looks great. I can't wait for a gameplay video. Also, Ken is now really tall, isn't he?

But what surprises me the most is Theo in the story scenes. I didn't expect that. I guess I have to play P3P before Ultimax comes out so I can get to know Theo.

kewlmyc

I like Ken's new look.

loll at Koromaru wearing a hoodie though. Bigger lol at Shadow Koromaru. Looking forward to playing them now.

FluxWaveZ

Kala-Nemi is clearly the Persona in Ken's TV portrait. Cerberus is clearly in one of the scans, as well.

Or:

Really? In the second screenshot where Shadow Ken is fighting Junpei, there is something that looks like Cerberus.

Kala-Nemi is in that little tv box under their portraits, so he must be about. It also looks like there's only 2 cards instead of 4.

These, basically.

Ken looks awesome, as I kind of was expecting. Real surprised to see Theodore there even though I knew he was canon from his P4A mention and PQ. That must be who they were talking about in the 4gamer article as the fan-desired character.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
The one good thing about Ken is at least he's wearing pants.

Stay tuned for Alternate Costumes for the return of his boy shorts.

Ljrivarola said:
Also, there is a dog bar. A dog bar.

When Tourney's come around I hope I can hear "Building the Dog Meter".

fertygo said:
Koro wearing Ken's hoodie is pretty neat, dayum Ken is a looker.

He's grown into the shota we always knew he could be.

I'm really liking Ken's design for Ultimax. I also like that Koromaru seems to be wearing his old hoodie from P3. Although part of this makes me look back on Mitsuru, Akihiko, Yukari, and Junpei and wish that they had been designed less over-the-top, and closer to their original P3 appearances. Obviously they wouldn't be in high school uniforms anymore, but still...

I'm also really curious about how Ken/Koro play; seems like Ken's Persona is the "main" one with 2 cards, but I also see Cerberus there in one of the shots. And Koromaru appears to have a (charge?) bar for his attacks? Hopefully this week's updates on the P4U2 site enlighten us a bit...

So Ken looks like Young Neil from Scott Pilgrim now? Ok. I dunno if I like Ken's sweater on Koro, but I guess it's better than those silly wings :p

Only 2 persona cards, as well. I guess it makes sense.

FluxWaveZ

Elizabeth and Theodore get to have fun playing outside while the big sister is left alone in a stuffy room all day.

Really love the pose Ken is striking in that pic with Yukari.

Edit: IK move is supposedly translated to: "Baptism of Light and Darkness", I guess representing Hama and Mudo.

So Ken looks like Young Neil from Scott Pilgrim now?

young-neil-scott-pilgrim.jpg

I really don't get why people think Junpei's new design is over-the-top. I mean, this is literally the first image I got from searching "little league coach," and Junpei's basically just that with a backwards hat and longer hair.

I think people are taking issue with the principle behind his design rather than the design itself, which is an opinion I kinda understand but don't necessarily share. Granted, I'd still think he looks like a baller if they'd made him a circus clown, but calling his design "bad" or "stupid" is doing a disservice to the character IMO.

Remarkable restraint on Ken's design, though I guess it helps that they are constrained by a school uniform. Looks rather out of place with the over the top doofuses from P3.

Just seen the scan. Ken looks great. Thank goodness he's actually wearing pants now.

And WTF Theo???? Hells yeah.

Lelouch, you really should edit your post. Your information was taken from EventHubs and is essentially made up, yet I see people keep quoting it even outside of this thread. :\

Done :)

Remarkable restraint on Ken's design, though I guess it helps that they are constrained by a school uniform. Looks rather out of place with the over the top doofuses from P3.

He's only like 13, the option would of been to turn him into an 'edgy' teen. Giving us a small glimpse at those P5 designs.

Not really. Kagura and Terumi were announced for BBCP 6 months before its console version was released.

Was Terumi announced as DLC from the get go, or did they reveal that later? Im hoping Ken and Rise wont be DLC.

Not gonna lie, I am depressingly interest in Ultimax at this point.

Give in to the darkside Dantis. GIve in.

I knew they'd make Ken handsome instead of all pimply and lame

Damnit

Dont worry. He'll never have as much swag as Yu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom