• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

We all know who it needs to be.

Not confident at all that the character you want playable will be playable anymore. It seemed like a fair possibility after the tease and initial P4U2 reveal, but now I think that character will just be really relevant to the story and not be playable. If there's another playable character, I don't know who it would be, but I think it wouldn't be someone we necessarily expect. Or it's Makoto.

You're right, it needs to be Maya!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Does Famitsu get a new issue every month? If so, and this is just me over thinking things, do you think we'll see some more ultimax characters in the next 2 issues?

Rise was in last months issue, Ken in this months. If that character select screen has any relevance, there are still two empty spaces. Presumably
Adachi
and someone else will fill it in. Margaret?

One can hope right? RIGHT? ;(

FluxWaveZ

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Does Famitsu get a new issue every month? If so, and this is just me over thinking things, do you think we'll see some more ultimax characters in the next 2 issues?

Rise was in last months issue, Ken in this months. If that character select screen has any relevance, there are still two empty spaces. Presumably
Adachi
and someone else will fill it in. Margaret?

One can hope right? RIGHT? ;(

One can be delusional, sure.

Famitsu is weekly.

PK Gaming

Wow, Ken's new design is pretty solid. Also digging hoodie!Koro too

In retrospect, pairing the 2 characters up makes perfect sense from a story standpoint. Ken is pretty much alone after P3, and Koro is the perfect companion.

Not confident at all that the character you want playable will be playable anymore. It seemed like a fair possibility after the tease and initial P4U2 reveal, but now I think that character will just be really relevant to the story and not be playable. If there's another playable character, I don't know who it would be, but I think it wouldn't be someone we necessarily expect. Or it's Makoto.

If they put
Adachi
and Makoto in the game, the entire fanbase would die of extreme hype.

Saying that, Makoto would make a pleasant final reveal.

Dantis

I just realised that older Ken looks really, really similar to Shin.

LtCW1Ra.jpg

His design looks good. Hope his im big I don't like kid things stitch has gone out of the window. Who I am kidding, he is probably going to be worse now trying to be cool or something.

FluxWaveZ

T'was a typo. Mah bad.

Hm, well there aren't really that many actual P3/P4 characters to choose from anymore, right? The remaining main SEES and IT people are all there.

A P4A-3 would be nice, though I don't know if that'll happen. I guess they didn't outright reject the option when they said that this is the end of the "P-1 Grand Prix saga", and Kazuhisa Wada's words combined with P4A's commercial and critical success, along with the potential for it being a third "ASW pillar", does make the possibility of a sequel likely. Depends on how well P4AU does (I have a feeling it'll do pretty good).

Who I am kidding, he is probably going to be worse now trying to be cool or something.

Looking at how he's carrying himself, he probably is cool, heh.

It's interesting... if you look at the portraits of Shadow Ken/Koromaru, you can see that Koro has his wings coming out of the sides of the hoodie. They're also visible in the screenshot of Koro leaping at Rise(?). But in what I presume to be the IK portraits (top left and right), he doesn't appear to have the wings. I wonder what's up with that...

Baw Koro! Damn Ken's got some swag now. Looks like he actually got his wish to be tall so, yay! My FeMC shoulda waited for him to grow up. :p

On the screen shot, Koromaru's bar is full with the color yellow. From a design standpoint, it would make more sense if the bar fills up, so I doubt it's his health.

Jintor

Took me a moment to realise he's in the... whatever school they went to uniform. (Gaku... Port Island... Private... whatever)

FluxWaveZ

Did they give Rise an extra persona card? I remember there being only 4 during her first showing.

Nice catch. You're right, she now has 5 compared to 4 when she was first shown, which is what I thought she "should" have had initially.

There's video showing her with both 4 and 5 cards... The extra card might be related to her analyze ability.

Oh yeah, you're right as well. She was shown with both 4 and 5 cards in different segments. Might be an incomplete element in the one where 4 was shown, might be that it's related to her abilities.

Mdesilva

I actually *really* like new Ken. I still think
Makoto
is coming though, probably as DLC or something. Alongside
Adachi
, who's probably pre-order DLC.

So, what do you guys think Rise, Ken, and Koro's two Persona character reference colors are? One of Koro's will obviously be the Fox. I kind of feel like one of Ken's should be Tatsuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom