• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB0c4xP.gif

Proven wrong.

While Jeff is 300% waifu material, that gif doesn´t have ANY of the following

• Chie
  • Meat
  • Half-Naked Yu
  • A boombox

you are welcome to add any and all of those if you wish, though

Sophia

Lelouch, you really should edit your post. Your information was taken from EventHubs and is essentially made up, yet I see people keep quoting it even outside of this thread. :\

Squire

Banned
Lelouch, you really should edit your post. Your information was taken from EventHubs and is essentially made up, yet I see people keep quoting it even outside of this thread. :

You realize people can read and regurgitate EventHubs of their own volition, yes? Independent of this thread?

Sophia

You realize people can read and regurgitate EventHubs of their own volition, yes? Independent of this thread?

That is no reason to not edit his post with a "Whoops, sorry, Eventhubs misreported/was wrong!", especially because his specific post has already been quoted on this very page of this thread, as well as outside of it.

People taking the time to correct incorrect info is a nice curtsey, stops the spread of misinformation, and goes a long way to not giving other people a headache down the line.

Squire

Banned
That is no reason to not edit his post with a "Whoops, sorry, Eventhubs misreported/was wrong!", especially because his specific post has already been quoted on this very page of this thread, as well as outside of it.

People taking the time to correct incorrect info is a nice curtsey, stops the spread of misinformation, and goes a long way to not giving other people a headache down the line.

Fair enough. He can edit it if he wants to, just me as a little obsessive-compulsive. EH got it wrong; we'll live. *shrug^

Sophia

Fair enough. He can edit it if he wants to, just me as a little obsessive-compulsive. EH got it wton; we'll live. *shrug^

It's simply a matter of kind gesture. Misinformation can spread easily, so removing sources of misinformation is a good thing even if you don't HAVE to do it. Plus, I wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't see the post quoted elsewhere. :p

The real problem is that EventHubs seems to have made stuff up, for whatever reason. They quote Siliconera as the source, but Siliconera's article says no such thing.

Squire

Banned
It's simply a matter of kind gesture. Misinformation can spread easily, so removing sources of misinformation is a good thing even if you don't HAVE to do it. Plus, I wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't see the post quoted elsewhere. :p

The real problem is that EventHubs seems to have made stuff up, for whatever reason. They quote Siliconera as the source, but Siliconera's article says no such thing.

Yeah, I had the same guess, but it's strange they would mix it in with the facts like that.

Busaiku

So do most people fall in love with Kanji during his shadow run, or later in the game?
Haven't felt like going back into the game since then, but I wasn't really blown away by his storyline thus far.

lawful

Banned
Obvious sex jokes aside what's up with Chie's obsession with meat? Never understood it. Also P3 is for fangirls while P4 is for fanboys yes?

Caladrius

Will I regret asking about what a Meatsuru is?

That depends

Do you like 500-pound Waifus?

So do most people fall in love with Kanji during his shadow run, or later in the game?
Haven't felt like going back into the game since then, but I wasn't really blown away by his storyline thus far.

His social link is good, but they use his ambiguous sexuality as a running gag that overstays its welcome.

I do not comprehend.

MSMrRound

Scans are out...and wow...as much as I hate to say it...Ken is a hottie now.

He's now in a student council...sporting a yellow armsband...seems to be the Disciplinary Committee? (Aka that social link guy in P3)

Wait..I just realized...KOROMARU IS WEARING KEN'S ORANGE JACKET? Wait, what, why?

Shadow Ken and Shadow Koromaru looks cool too.

Can't post scans but takkuken have them on Twitter if you search for his handle.

Dantis

Ken actually looks really good. Which is kind of frustrating, considering Mitsuru, Akihiko, Yukari and Junpei.

Koromaru looks dumb as all heck.

I can't believe it. They actually made Ken of all people look kinda cool.

Koro's rockin' that doggy hoody as well. I might actually have to give this character a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom