• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
hehehehehehehHahahahahahahahMWAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did Scrambles say, did he not say you would all bow to Ken one day? Ken is finally here with his hellhound, ready to uphold the laws of the disciplinary committee and dispense indiscriminate justice. The time has come when all will respect the holy naginata of Kenneth Marcelius Amada.

Ps any kind soul willing to make me a shadow Ken avatar? They will be paid with only the finest treasures of the Scrambles Vault

lolno

He's part of the disciplinary committee and that makes him lamer.

I think I'm just gonna Galactic Punt him for an hour.

Caladrius

Ask, and you shall receive:

mMDSzMi.png

These Famitsu graphics aren't the best, so keep an eye out when the Ultimax site gets updated-- I'll be ripping that much better art and using it to make avatars! :D

Well this is awkward.
8aL9OkS.png

Yeah, I tried to magic-wand the background to death but it still wouldn't take.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Maybe... She wasn't mentioned in P4A, though, but I guess she would fit as a special Velvet Room related returning character for Episode P4, like Theo is for Episode P3. There's also P4GA, which pretty much affirms they want to make her relevant to the P4 storyline.

P4G spoilers:
Though, during P4G's epilogue, wasn't there some form of dialogue that made it seem they hadn't met with Marie after the events of P4 until the final epilogue scene?

I like this.

Dantis

You know, the way they've treated Ken in Arena is somewhere between amazing and really frustrating. Things like him looking after Koromaru after everyone went their separate ways and even little things like joining the student council are so cool.

But then it stands in such a contrast to how the other P3 characters have been treated. It's really weird, and it makes me wish we'd seen a more normal version of Mitsuru and Akihiko (and to a lesser extent, Junpei).

Meia

To be fair, I can easily picture Junpei doing what he's doing now after his home life. That he would just bumble his way into this is also all kinds of fitting.

Mitsuru I always thought of as being so busy in her own head that she in general doesn't give a shit what she wears. The only one I really have a problem with is Akihiko, but him reverting somewhat after the events of P3
another one he wasn't strong enough to save before what his own growth really hit home
I guess makes sense to a degree, but it's still silly. Not to mention, we do know why he was designed that way, and it's stupid.

I'm honestly hoping for Ken to take one look at Aki and either bust out laughing, or just shaking his head while Koromaru whines a little.

Dantis

To be fair, I can easily picture Junpei doing what he's doing now after his home life. That he would just bumble his way into this is also all kinds of fitting.

Mitsuru I always thought of as being so busy in her own head that she in general doesn't give a shit what she wears. The only one I really have a problem with is Akihiko, but him reverting somewhat after the events of P3
another one he wasn't strong enough to save before what his own growth really hit home
I guess makes sense to a degree, but it's still silly. Not to mention, we do know why he was designed that way, and it's stupid.

I'm honestly hoping for Ken to take one look at Aki and either bust out laughing, or just shaking his head while Koromaru whines a little.

Junpei being a baseball coach (on the side of an actual job, presumably?) is fine, but I don't like the way he's portrayed. His design is also overly garish.

abrack08

Why was he designed that way?

I don't really like how Arena's story has to essentially treat Mitsuru and Akihiko like a pair of complete idiots to justify them walking around a small town (deep undercover, apparently??) like that. And the justifications for Yukari and Junpei coming to the event in their goofy ass work clothes come across as incredibly contrived.

CrazyDude

Anyone want to make shadow koromaru avatar for me?

Anyways, Ken is at the age were half of the class is going through puberty and look more like high schoolers while the other half are either just starting or have not started and still look and sound like they are 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom