• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Ken looks way better now! But it kinda stands out (in a good way) compared to the other P3 characters.Koro with his old sweater is a nice touch. I'm glad Koro wasn't old/dead/Mitsuru's coat like some people speculated way before they announced him. Also, I totally called the Hama + Mudo combo as their IK!

CorvoSol

Odds on one of the female characters making a weird comment about how attractive the 13-year-old is?

You could date him when he was 10.

If 200 out of 10 is a chance then that's the chance.

Like in a bag with only 10 marbles in it 200 of those 10 marbles are this.

Nanako x Ken confirmed.

EMpHXcf.png

You know, the way they've treated Ken in Arena is somewhere between amazing and really frustrating. Things like him looking after Koromaru after everyone went their separate ways and even little things like joining the student council are so cool.

But then it stands in such a contrast to how the other P3 characters have been treated. It's really weird, and it makes me wish we'd seen a more normal version of Mitsuru and Akihiko (and to a lesser extent, Junpei).

Junpei.....really, he seems pretty normal if you ask me.
Plus, people can change quite a bit over a few years. Him being a little league coach is alright in my book, because he seems to be not super crazy and over the top about it compared to Mitsuru and Akihiko.

abrack08

I have a feeling the source for that comment is Zen United's lie.

Had to Google it, is it that he was originally designed similar to Jason Statham in The Transporter, but redesigned to give the cast a more "rugged" character? How do we know that's a lie, the Arena design works?

A badass Akihiko in a suit would have been pretty cool.

FluxWaveZ

Had to Google it, is it that he was originally designed similar to Jason Statham in The Transporter, but redesigned to give the cast a more "rugged" character? How do we know that's a lie, the Arena design works?

A badass Akihiko in a suit would have been pretty cool.

Yes.

Squire

Banned
Sounds like Atlus might bring Ultimax to EVO. Makes sense.

Edit: Someome will say he's cute. So what? Some of you guys are so high strung, haha.

Sophia

I am perfectly okay with Ken for three reasons: He actually dresses proper unlike the rest of the P3 cast. He has Koromaru with him. And Shadow Ken actually looks legitimately cool.

Just finished watching the P3 movie with my friend. It was fantastic, and I really like what they did with the protagonist. Even my friend who isn't into animu or Persona enjoyed it. All I can say is I hope we get a dub eventually.

Also Ken looks awesome now.
I miss the shorts though.

I never understood the appeal of Adachi.

Throughout the game he resonated with me because he was a carefree goof who also happened to be smarter than he appeared.

as a villain I found hin twisted in the best way possible...although his dialogue needed a bit of work

FluxWaveZ

I never understood the appeal of Adachi.

(P4 spoilers)
It's all about his anti-social and nihilistic nature, for me. I tend to gravitate towards villains due to elements like this. He was manipulative, deceptive, arrogant... all that good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom