• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steriotypical, yet still pretty funny! (to those who don't know, I'm mexican :lol)

Fun facts: Yosque doesn't need an accent to sound the way it should. If you say Yosqué out loud it would sound something like yos-KE.

And that isn't a real taco :(

No its what us americans think tacos are because of taco bell lol

Unrelated, but I'm rather enjoying Revengeance so far. I stopped at the start of the third full mission. How much longer is the game?

It's 6 missions long, but 4 is stupidly long while 5 and 6 are stupidly short. The final boss makes up for all of 6's shortcomings and then some, though.

Also, I'm super excited at the prospect of this game. Can my character have wordplay and cheesy one-liners as his character trait?

Persona-4-Dancing-All-Night_2013_12-02-13_006.jpg

So it looks like Yu has his Persona out in the real world, just like in Ultimax. I wonder if the events in Ultimax alter the real world or persona users in some way.

That's not the real world, that's the Mayonaka Stage. So he's summoning his Persona in the internet.

Oh, really? I wonder how Kanami got in there.

I can't wait to see Kanji in this. I think I'm more hyped for this than Ultimax or Q just because we haven't seen much about it.

I'm surprised Yukiko isn't confirmed yet. Mitsuru says in Arena that her fighting style is like a graceful dance.

So it looks like Yu has his Persona out in the real world, just like in Ultimax. I wonder if the events in Ultimax alter the real world or persona users in some way.

I cant get over how good that image looks, hopefully the final product looks like that. Also makes me very optimistic for how good P5 will look.

Oh, really? I wonder how Kanami got in there.

I'm surprised Yukiko isn't confirmed yet. Mitsuru says in Arena that her fighting style is like a graceful dance.
I thought the entire I.T. was confirmed for the game? It wouldn't make much sense for just Yosuke, Chie, and Kanji to be the only ones to show up. The end of the trailer says "and more" so I believe everyone is going to be in it.

Meia

I can't wait to see Kanji in this. I think I'm more hyped for this than Ultimax or Q just because we haven't seen much about it.

Ultimately, what people should be most hyped for is this game takes place years in the future for the IT, so we'll see what they look like later, kind of what Arena/Ultimax is doing for the cast of SEES atm.

Acid08

Banned
Ultimately, what people should be most hyped for is this game takes place years in the future for the IT, so we'll see what they look like later, kind of what Arena/Ultimax is doing for the cast of SEES atm.
It's not that much later is it? Like the in Arena that's a whole few years later for SEES. Could have sworn DAN is only like 6 months.

FluxWaveZ

Uh, "years"? It's just shortly after P4G's epilogue. Story summary says so:
The summer after the solving the Yasoinaba case...

Meia

Uh, "years"? It's just shortly after P4G's epilogue. Story summary says so:

Yep, bruce pointed it out on irc, damn. And here I thought the IT would have some room to breathe instead of having the events of P4, Arena, Ultimax, AND Dancing all take place in a two year span. John McClane from Die Hard ain't got shit on this group.

Nachos

Hey Lelouch, I just got caught up on the RPG Maker idea. Any way for me to help with dialogue writing and voice over/direction?

Hey guys!

Just been accepted by the admins and i'm looking forward to talking with u guys about my favorite game series PERSONA!!! =)

Just sorting out my account and i'm struggling with finding an avatar. Could anyone help me out? Any spares i could use? Thanks
Welcome! Any chance of donning Aiden Smith wearing a white Batman suit?

I still have the original six(?) Bionicle figures in storage. Was way into them when I was a kid. Also vaguely remember playing a really bad Bionicle game on the Game Boy Color.

Edit:
Wait it wasn't GBC it was GBA

gba-lego-bionicle-box-front.jpg

What a bad game.
That game had some cool ideas, but it was terribly-programmed. It was surprisingly easy to make the game unwinnable. Also, Lewa 4lyfe.
Kopaka's cool, too.

If someone dies in this RPG, please, make this person be my best friend. So if a hot lady appears in game I could say: "Did you see dat, [dead buddy]?"

Also late on this, but everyone who's working on this game in some way should probably be on the IRC so everyone can stay in contact and there isn't fine million different game concepts being made :p

Well, I'm a bit busy with Quantum Trinity Atlas, so I couldn't even make my own version of a PersonaGAF RPG
even if I wanted to. :V

I'll still definitely help out when I can, though.

Nachos

Also late on this, but everyone who's working on this game in some way should probably be on the IRC so everyone can stay in contact and there isn't fine million different game concepts being made :p

I was thinking more along the lines of a shared Google doc and/or a Google Group.

FluxWaveZ

Man, E3's just in a bit more than a week. Looking forward to finally, hopefully, seeing some consistent P4AU console footage and some English PQ footage. Plus, the release dates for both of them.

Wonder what Atlus' elusive badge will look like.

Well, if we are really making a game, I can only provide some battle songs a la Unavoidable Battle (like, rock style) because I don't feel confortable (yet) at composing for anything but guitar, bass & drums. I'm still learning and it's going to take a while :p

I'm the CEO we work on it or we're all fired

Please understand.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
I still remember how my mind was blown when Yu first spoke("IT'S ONLY NATURAL!!!") in that P4 Arena E3 trailer 2 year ago. I'm hoping the same will happen with Makoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom