• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Which is even more irritating since FF7's localization is garbage and the change in spelling actually gives her name some meaning that fits with FF's naming conventions.

People tend to overlook the fact that if her name was Aeris it would mean her name was I, Ears, rather than as Aerith, where it's I, Earth.

kewlmyc

Corrected Jojo pose list from way back.
jcut5ym.jpg

Just got the Atlus faithful email, so PQ, P4D and P4U confirmed for E3, along with trailers and such. Soejima is gonna be at E3 to sign autographs, and at the end they even say "We even have more plans in the works"... Oh Atlus how you tease me so.

From the latest Faithful...

"Who's your Teddie???"
IJECJ.gif

Ok so DAN is most definitely going to be at E3 then. Can't wait.

Just got the Atlus faithful email, so PQ, P4D and P4U confirmed for E3, along with trailers and such. Soejima is gonna be at E3 to sign autographs, and at the end they even say "We even have more plans in the works"... Oh Atlus how you tease me so.

This makes me so incredibly jealous of everyone going.

This may well be the best news of all of the FUCKING HYPE news we've had recently!

FluxWaveZ

But what about Persona 5

It's neat that Soejima himself will be there, though those of us who aren't going to E3 won't be getting much out of that, heh. Confirmation for all of the Persona games being there is nice.

Well, except for P4D? I don't see that in the Faithful email. Only mentions P4AU and PQ.

"Who's the better support character now?"

im1AzNDUpBoWX.gif

That strut and expression. It's like she took some swagger notes from Yu or something.

Setsu00

But what about Persona 5

It's neat that Soejima himself will be there, though those of us who aren't going to E3 won't be getting much out of that, heh. Confirmation for all of the Persona games being there is nice.

Well, except for P4D? I don't see that in the Faithful email.

... Can't they bring him to GamesCom as well?

I mean, that'd be awesome. But it's Europe. I'm out of luck. I'll never get an autograph.

I'll just go cry.

FluxWaveZ

I'm telling you guys they can't be bringing our man Soejima to E3 without dropping something about Persona 5. THEY HAVE TO.

Or he's just there to... you know, sign stuff.

It's gonna be a challenge for P4AU to take best fighting game of the show with GG Xrd and MKX there. Godspeed.

DNAbro

Mhmmm sounds like P5 to me...

FluxWaveZ

Mhmmm sounds like P5 to me...

Associated/Preceding section:
But for the burning question, "what's in it for the Faithful?" here's what we've got:

First, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we'll be regularly selecting random winners to get the E3-exclusive P4AU print (hehe), signed by Shigenori Soejima.

After E3, we'll be ramping up our Twitch schedule (you're following us, right?) and doing some random polling. A few winners chosen at random will snag our lovely E3 bag, featuring everyone's favorite mascot, Teddie -- modeled in this image by our helpful video editor, John. Thanks, John!

Atlus on Facebook said:
Are you counting down the days to E3? We are! Get hands-on with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Citizens of Earth, Abyss Odyssey, and an unannounced title at our booth in West Hall 4810! Here’s a sneak peek of the swag we’re bringing to E3!

Not P5.

FluxWaveZ

She's probably happy that she can finally fight now rather than standing around doing nothing.

That or Yu gave her some loving the night before.

What she's actually thinking is that she's more powerful than anyone there because she has analysis abilities and combat abilities. It's why she's smug.

CorvoSol

Little bro just came into my room with pained expression on his face. After a moment he exclaimed "THAT WASN'T SWEET, INNOCENT YUKIKO ON THE TV, MAN." and then left.

I'm on meds that make me nauseous and I laughed so hard at this that I feared I would throw up.

But I thought you all should know.

Little bro just came into my room with pained expression on his face. After a moment he exclaimed "THAT WASN'T SWEET, INNOCENT YUKIKO ON THE TV, MAN." and then left.

I'm on meds that make me nauseous and I laughed so hard at this that I feared I would throw up.

But I thought you all should know.

Your brother is one of THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom