• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
vsl.png

Awesome box art!

*Makes avatar out of it*

CorvoSol

Are you ready to Reach Out To The Truth and accept Narukami as the Lord of the Swag and your savior? :p

I got up and looked at my clock and it said it was time to make historyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

arue

Oh my, shirtless Yu is awesome.The box art is better than P4A's too. Junpei's face reminds me of Lupin III.

I guess there won't be anymore new characters after the DLC character then? What if Atlus adds one more character after making the box art?

Edit: I just noticed there's no Fuuka. Worse than dead, forgotten.

Espada

Wow, that cover art is awesome. It hits just the right note of awesome and ridiculous. Man, it's going to be hard waiting for this game.

Nachos

Sho looks a lot less snarky than he usually does, and Kanji's face looks a bit off. Still, I'm all for how gloriously stupid this cover is. Truly befitting of a title like "Ultra Suplex Hold."

Also, I'm so happy right now. Hatoful Boyfriend's getting a remake, so if you ever wanted a pigeon hazubando to go with your waifus, it's worth looking into. (The game is legitimately good, and more importantly, hilarious.)

Tiu Neo

Everyone was talking how (P4 Spoilers)
Adachi
is playable, but (P3 Spoilers)
the fact Shinjiro and Makoto are not playable is an even worse spoiler, now. Today, a friend that's currently playing P3 asked me about Makoto, and I had to say that there are some characters missing.

A bit of their fault, since P4AU is a sequel, but kinda inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom