• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know, but is it done by an algorithm or by a human?

For example, if I remember correctly, @horse_ebooks was a spambot, but other TXT and NoContext accounts are done manually by humans.

Which will you be doing, Smed?

Well I'll be making ebooks accounts for myself and Tank, didn't know the differentiation lol.

Guess it's time to scour the old threads!

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I haven't checked in on this thread for a while but just thought I'd let you know that I bought Danganronpa because of the love it gets on Neogaf, and this thread in particular.

Hope it delivers.

Dantis

Soejima drew a Teddie picture on the Atlus booth, haha!

RbXxpiI.jpg

I haven't checked in on this thread for a while but just thought I'd let you know that I bought Danganronpa because of the love it gets on Neogaf, and this thread in particular.

Hope it delivers.

It would be wise, in my opinion, to go in and expect a good game, but not the best game, if that makes sense.

Hey did you guys know DDS2 is on Playstation Store. I haven't seen this on GAF.

Is that a Persona? :V

I've noticed, but I think there was a thread about it a week or so ago. I already own the physical copies of PS2 SMT games, so I won't go digital until my PS2 breaks down~

cj_iwakura

Has their been any word on how they run? I have the PS2 versions, but just curious.
(Always confounds me that some people actually got rid of that console.)

Nimby

Banned
Is that a Persona? :V

I've noticed, but I think there was a thread about it a week or so ago. I already own the physical copies of PS2 SMT games, so I won't go digital until my PS2 breaks down~

A search shows it was mentioned earlier in this thread, and here I thought I was contributing D:

PK Gaming

Hope it delivers.

Godspeed

5%28237%29.png

Though i'd better warn you, Monokuma has no compassion, sympathy or pity. That's because he's a bear.

Hope it delivers.

I just finished the game today, pleasantly surprised with how much I ended up enjoying it.

Hope you all had a good day PGaf! I had a pretty good birthday I must say. I paid off my PQ special edition and ordered a fight stick. I also finally picked up Dangit RonPaul. If this game is even as half as good as y'all say, then I'll be pretty happy.

Sorry you're down in the dumps. If I think of seething silly I'll tweet you. ^_^

Thanks! Today just turned out blegh, and it'll mess me up for a while. I'll get over it soon (hopefully), but because it's school related, yeah, it doesn't help.

I wish leveling up academics was so easy in real life.

squadr0n

Im looking for a really good story focused J-RPG, Mistery or Sci-Fi is a must. I just picked up Persona 3 FES for PS3. I also own and have played SMT Nocturne and Persona 4 on PS3. I have only enough time for one rpg atm, is Persona 3 story focused or like Nocturne?

We're all here if you need an ear smed :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, really means a lot.

Go to the arcade and play quiz games.

I wish, the only arcade nearby has tournaments until past midnight... I don't think that will help :(

Im looking for a really good story focused J-RPG, Mistery or Sci-Fi is a must. I just picked up Persona 3 FES for PS3. I also own and have played SMT Nocturne and Persona 4 on PS3. I have only enough time for one rpg atm, is Persona 3 story focused or like Nocturne?

Although not an RPG, 999/VLR are fantastic mystery/sci-fi/horror suspense games, if you would want to check those out. They're easily some of my favorites, would recommend them no matter what.

Caladrius

Hope you all had a good day PGaf! I had a pretty good birthday I must say. I paid off my PQ special edition and ordered a fight stick. I also finally picked up Dangit RonPaul. If this game is even as half as good as y'all say, then I'll be pretty happy.

Happy Mirthday!

Thanks! Today just turned out blegh, and it'll mess me up for a while. I'll get over it soon (hopefully), but because it's school related, yeah, it doesn't help.

I wish leveling up academics was so easy in real life.

Ugh, sorry mac. Just keep in mind that it isn't hopeless until you give up on it.

DNAbro

it's story focused.

P3 isn't a mystery or scifi game though, so I hope that's not extremely important to you.

Holy crap what's the point of starting a new game+.?Kinda makes you lose motivation in doing anything. I started a new game plus on P3P(wanted to try the girl route) but I'm basically maxed out. I was expected my stats(courage,charm,academics) to be the same from my last playthrough but not only that, my Plvl, money(I have like 4 million yen) and equipment for every character are all the same. Kinda ruins the experience :V

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Holy crap what's the point of starting a new game+.?Kinda makes you lose motivation in doing anything. I started a new game plus on P3P(wanted to try the girl route) but I'm basically maxed out. I was expected my stats(courage,charm,academics) to be the same from my last playthrough but not only that, my Plvl, money(I have like 4 million yen) and equipment for every character are all the same. Kinda ruins the experience :V

Special area/boss.

I actually really like that. It makes it easier to go through Tartarus which means less time in Tartarus which is a plus. And I can spend more days on doing Social Links and wasting less on other stuff. I was bummed out that they took some of these features in P4's new game+.

Caladrius

I actually really like that. It makes it easier to go through Tartarus which means less time in Tartarus which is a plus. And I can spend more days on doing Social Links and wasting less on other stuff. I was bummed out that they took some of these features in P4's new game+.

I really liked the difficulty customization that they give you in Golden's NG+. I hope that sticks around for 5.

Excellent.

Great setting, story. Music is fantastic.

Gameplay uses the Press-turn system, but instead of collected demons, you ARE the demons. (That's not a spoiler, it basically tells you this in the first 10 minutes of the game)

“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist :p

Nachos

So has this been pointed out yet? I was looking at the Ultimax website, and noticed mention of a certain handheld nestled in the legal information.

Figured I'd save it just in case they change it later.

Levito

Banned
Friend that was at E3 managed to nab me one of the Teddie bags they were giving away at the Atlus booth.

Kicking myself for not thinking to ask him to get something signed by Soejima.

So has this been pointed out yet? I was looking at the Ultimax website, and noticed mention of a certain handheld nestled in the legal information.

I'd love a Vita version. Can that be referring to a link in the page to P4G or something similar?

Acid08

Banned

Vita version would be dope. Not really interesting in playing the game seriously, would be fun to just pick up and play a few matches sometimes though.

Oh man... A Vita version would certainly be more than welcome. Maybe I'd actually take the time to learn the systems properly since I could bring the game with me anywhere.
EDIT: Persona bros, I just noticed... I have leveled up! My Social Link with Neogaf has evolved from Junior to Member :')

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Excellent.

Great setting, story. Music is fantastic.

Gameplay uses the Press-turn system, but instead of collected demons, you ARE the demons. (That's not a spoiler, it basically tells you this in the first 10 minutes of the game)

Random Encounters Out the Ass: The Games with great soundtracks, a decent-good story, decent cast, good if annoying (sometimes) dungeons marred by the encounters. And no demon fusion which harms it as well.

Awesome. I've been wanting to play some SMT just to see what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom