• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has this been pointed out yet? I was looking at the Ultimax website, and noticed mention of a certain handheld nestled in the legal information.

Figured I'd save it just in case they change it later.
As much as I'd love a Vita version (and Arc does port games to the Vita, it's nothing new given Guilty Gear +R/Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend/Blazblue Chrono Phantasma), I'm pretty sure it's just...
Just generic Sony copyright stuff.
this.
Do you think a normal PSP release is possible? or have they stopped making psp games?
If I'm not mistaken the PSP was discontinued in Japan recently, or will be very soon. Would very much be best not to hope for a release at this point.

Come to think of it, I wonder what the last game ASW put on the PSP even was.

Didn't a new game release for PSP a month or so ago? I'm pretty sure Fifa 14 released in Europe on the PSP at some point too.

A PSP release of what? Ultimax?

No chance, unfortunately. Wouldn't sell at all.

Wouldn't sell here, but I'm pretty sure the PSP still has a very strong customer base in Japan.

Not that I think Ultimax would ever be released on PSP, just saying.

Oh man... A Vita version would certainly be more than welcome. Maybe I'd actually take the time to learn the systems properly since I could bring the game with me anywhere.
EDIT: Persona bros, I just noticed... I have leveled up! My Social Link with Neogaf has evolved from Junior to Member :')

Congrats!

fef2dfed3856c4562ffd6efa2ec8f137-d72ba0u.png

Setsu00

Looking at the P4AU titles, I think it was a mistake to leave out the "Dark" part from "Dark Messiah" in Pepsiman's Minazuki translation, because they presumably have two very different meanings.

I also wonder if "The Rule-Smashing Pun Machine" is more literal than not.

Technically speaking, the previous translation ("The Law-Breaking Pun Machine") is more literal than the new one considering 掟 means "a law". As a non-native speaker of both English and Japanese, the wording "a law" feels to me like it refers the articles written down in a legal code which is why "rule" seems fine to me.

FluxWaveZ

Technically speaking, the previous translation ("The Law-Breaking Pun Machine") is more literal than the new one considering 掟 means "a law". As a non-native speaker of both English and Japanese, the wording "a law" feels to me like it refers the articles written down in a legal code which is why "rule" seems fine to me.

I was talking about the "machine" part.

Moonlight

Banned
I was talking about the "machine" part.
That's what I was thinking, too. I keyed off the 'pun' aspect of the name, too. Seems like a missed opportunity for a character who makes a lot of puns to not have a pun in their name, and giving 'machine' a double meaning would fit the bill.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Using those QR codes, I put Yukari and Junpei in the relationship-o-meter and it gave them a 93% romance rating. lol wat

Testing Chie and Yukiko brings up a 21% friendship rating. Yukari and Yukiko have a 94%. Best friend pairing now!

Levito

Banned

(Click image for episode link)

Off topic episode about E3 with Coldman, Jello, Ron, and CrazyTank. Twas a good time this one was.

Best post credits fumble ever too I think.

Tomodachi Life QR codes for Persona chars:

https://imgur.com/a/4TnKa/layout/blog
If only this function was in the demo lol. There's seriously so little in the demo I can't tell if it's worth getting or not. Even by demo standards it's light.

(Click image for episode link)

Off topic episode about E3 with Coldman, Jello, Ron, and CrazyTank. Twas a good time this one was.

Best post credits fumble ever too I think.
If post credits is what I think it'll be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom