• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n73ji0Tgtl1rq2pkxo2_1280.png

Where I got it

Edit:

tumblr_n742bkZMAn1rpsmato1_1280.jpg

Yes.

Nimby

Banned
I'm thinking about buying P4A, I need some good multiplayer action that isn't a shooter. Besides you lot, is there still an active online community? And how easy (or hard) is it to pick this game up and play decently? I've played Blazblue, but it just could never click with me. I liked the aesthetic, but not the mechanics, is P4A similar?

Acid08

Banned
Atlus USA is giving away a copy of the P3 Design Works signed by Soejima on their FB. Check it out guys, you have to write a comment on the picture saying how you first got into Persona.

arue

Atlus USA is giving away a copy of the P3 Design Works signed by Soejima on their FB. Check it out guys, you have to write a comment on the picture saying how you first got into Persona.

I'd join these giveaways, but I already have them and Shigenori Soejima's Artworks SC >.<

I'm thinking about buying P4A, I need some good multiplayer action that isn't a shooter. Besides you lot, is there still an active online community? And how easy (or hard) is it to pick this game up and play decently? I've played Blazblue, but it just could never click with me. I liked the aesthetic, but not the mechanics, is P4A similar?

I haven't played P4A in a good while, so I don't know about the community. But as far as gameplay is concerned, it plays like Blazblue-lite. There are some different mechanics and systems in play, but it'll feel very familiar if you've played any of the other Aksys fighters.

I entered the P4 one on twitter. As much as I'd prefer the P3 one (that and Arena are the two I want the most) I don't have a facebook, and don't feel like making one just for a contest I have a slim chance at winning. Not a huge fan of the site anyways, hence why I don't have one. I'll just order it on my own later on down the road.

Squire

Banned
My local retailers seem be throwing around a date of 25/11 for Persona Q. Think it's a possible release date?

I think we should all just wait for Atlus to date it and chill out with the retailer listings. If it was like, say, DanganRonpa 2 where there was one solid date floating around, that was a Tuesday in the states, months from now, then that would be one thing. But we don't have anything like that.

Just wait for Atlus to date that game and Ultimax. It shouldn't be long now.

Andrefpvs

Not sure if you mean the concept or how it technically works. The idea is that it takes posts from this thread and tweets them out of context.

Yeah, I know, but is it done by an algorithm or by a human?

For example, if I remember correctly, @horse_ebooks was a spambot, but other TXT and NoContext accounts are done manually by humans.

Which will you be doing, Smed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom