• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still show as a Junior Member to me!
Wow I have this account since february last year and only 44 posts, I'm so slow.

That's better than me, at least. I've been here since september and I'm only at 55 posts. I guess I'll remain a junior for a couple more years if I continue at this rate.

Xenoflare

Holy shit, just realized I'm an actual member now.

This is my 301st post.

I've been here for more than two years.

PersonaGAF I love you I ranked up.

PK Gaming

Daily Reminder:

190px-YuNarukamirender.png
-Consistently uses the manly-as-hell おれ (ore) pronoun in all adaptations
-Leader of the investigation team
-Cool and wild
-Distinct, stylish haircut
-His Persona is a god

-Consistently uses the deferential ぼく (boku) pronoun in all adaptions
-Field leader of SEES
-Shy and very cute
-Anime haircut that obscures vision
-His Persona is a mortal

arue

Daily Reminder:

-Consistently uses the deferential ぼく (boku) pronoun in all adaptions
-Field leader of SEES
-Shy and very cute
-Anime haircut that obscures vision
-His Persona is a mortal

The reason why he's my favorite character.
Kappa.

P3MC doesn't use the manly pronoun because he doesn't read The Man's Life series.

FluxWaveZ

Heh, dude just said Naoto and Kanji have a relationship in the game.

And that Shadow Kanji is definitely Troy Baker. Really can't tell if this is Naoto's old voice or not. Sounds exactly the same. Actually, it is exactly the same.

FluxWaveZ

Region lock still TBD my ass. What the hell, man.

If it happens again, things will not look pretty AT ALL. Really, it's gonna be much worse than last time.

Heh, dude just said Naoto and Kanji have a relationship in the game.

And that Shadow Kanji is definitely Troy Baker. Really can't tell if this is Naoto's old voice or not. Sounds exactly the same. Actually, it is exactly the same.

A relationship? What. I was so focused on hearing Naoto that I didn't pay attention to what they were saying.
Naoto sounds the same to me too. Wish she had won so we could hear her quote.

wmlk

I wonder how a lot of the VA in Persona 4 feel about getting called back over and over again to voice for new games and the anime. And now we have P4GTA coming up too.

I guess high profile guys like Troy Baker would just be tired of Atlus' shenanigans at this point.

Xenoflare

That Maggy doesn't sound like Michelle Ann Dunphy...

I can't watch the video right now (slow as fuck netbook), but could it be Karen Strassmen filling her in again?

Which is really strange when it happened in P4G, cuz Dunphy voiced her new lines for the Hollow Forest.

Xenoflare

I wonder how a lot of the VA in Persona 4 feel about getting called back over and over again to voice for new games and the anime. And now we have P4GTA coming up too.

I guess high profile guys like Troy Baker would just be tired of Atlus' shenanigans at this point.

Why would he be tired about getting more money for doing the same character?

FluxWaveZ

I'll chime in to point out how this makes no sense. It's a job; I'm sure job security makes VAs very happy.

Squire

Banned

Actors are always happy to be handed work.

PK Gaming

Troy Baker still lends his voice for cartoons like Regular Show. He's not above anything.

Also:

Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh?

Xenoflare

Troy Baker still lends his voice for cartoons like Regular Show. He's not above anything.

Also:

Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh? Yukari: Up huh?

Is this the new my armo.... oh wait my armor probably is still there.

so many openings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom