• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Oh my god that song! D: Is it an extension of the arena theme?!?!?

Hmm? There's already a full version of it.

A relationship? What. I was so focused on hearing Naoto that I didn't pay attention to what they were saying.
Naoto sounds the same to me too. Wish she had won so we could hear her quote.

I wouldn't worry about it until we see it. I can't see them putting two characters in an actual factual relationship outside of the main game.

Xenoflare

I generally meant it for people like Troy Baker who're probably handed more roles than he can handle.

But I honestly don't think it will take that much time.

Tales of Xillia (or 2?) took about 16 hours to finish for Alvin, this is probably a good indicator that these things won't take too long.

Guess Who

Banned
I quite got the impression Troy Baker enjoyed his role as Kanji, and while I understand he's been busy as hell these past few years, I don't know why people think he wouldn't find P4 stuff worth his time.

FluxWaveZ

I'm happy that Shadow Chie sounds like Chie instead of what it sounded in P4A and P4G, which sounded weird as hell and jarring to hear.

Um, Shadow Chie sounds exactly the same as normal Chie in P4A with distortion. Most of her lines are exactly the same, too.

Edit: Holy shit, what's this new song playing right now? Sounds amazing.

You're right, holy crap. Margaret's VA has definitely changed as well.

Yeah, hearing it again at the character select screen I'm gonna go ahead and say that's not Michelle.

Yeah, she said sometime ago in her Facebook page that she wouldn't be able to voice Margaret anymore. https://www.facebook.com/MichelleAnnDunphyVO/posts/746194472066399

I wouldn't worry about it until we see it. I can't see them putting two characters in an actual factual relationship outside of the main game.

I wonder, I woudn't mind if it it's well written? Maybe it's just Kanji getting the guts to confess in some awkward way.
jk

Xenoflare

Finally got the stream working

The players sure likes Teddie and Sho..

New Margaret sounds really weird. Could it be that Valarie is filling for her too? She doesn't sounds like her warped voice in P4G either.

Man the dub is getting a bit inconsistent, I would still love it though.....

Um, Shadow Chie sounds exactly the same as normal Chie in P4A with distortion. Most of her lines are exactly the same, too.

Edit: Holy shit, what's this new song playing right now? Sounds amazing.

Eh, maybe it's just me with how they distorted it for the Shadow version that I thought was jarring from time to time.

Zareka

I shouldn't be doing this to myself, especially since there's still been no word on a European release...

...but I can't stop watching the stream. ;_;

Xenoflare

I swear Margaret sounds like Naoto's old voice actor, and Naoto sounds exactly like she did in arena?

I really hope Naoto is getting redubbed entirely, because having two actors doing the same role in one game for no reason is really jarring.

Margaret sounds the way she did in the altered lines heard in the secret boss battle in P4G. Maybe is Karen Strassmen, but I'm not sure.

Dantis

Sure, but I was talking about a different song then...

*listens again* yeah definitely a different song. It has a similar guitar line but it definitely wasn't Best Friends. Ultimax theme?

How did you listen again? I didn't know that you could rewind this stuff, haha. TIME STAMP ME, JINTOR.

It sounds like one Kitajoh wrote specifically for Ultimax. Who knows thought, it sure sounded final bossy.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom