• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

If I was the IT I would move far away from Inaba as possible. The place is a damn hotbed for paranormal activity.

Midnight channel where people get brutally murdered in the fog
Huge tower w/ red fog causing people to disappear and the power go out
Sucked into an alternate dimension where hearing a bell ring will kill you
Midnight Internet video causing people to disappear.

Geez.

And this is just the most optimistic MegaTen continuity.

kewlmyc

You guys hatin on Tiny Tina makes me sad. Ashly Burch voices Sasha in the English dub of Attack on Titan. So it doesn't automatically mean it'll be her Tina voice for what I'm assuming will be Rei's dub. Although Rei's voice is probably closer to Tina's than Sasha's :p

If it's for another character, then I really have no idea.

It's not the VA we're hating on, it's the shitty, shitty meme spouting character that we hate.

If I was the IT I would move far away from Inaba as possible. The place is a damn hotbed for paranormal activity.

Midnight channel where people get brutally murdered in the fog
Huge tower w/ red fog causing people to disappear and the power go out
Sucked into an alternate dimension where hearing a bell ring will kill you
Midnight Internet video causing people to disappear.

Geez.

But it has a Junes store! Everyday's great at your Junes! ♪

It's not the VA we're hating on, it's the shitty, shitty meme spouting character that we hate.
Oh. Well then, I guess that is--

I don't know, but if she's Rei then Rei is probably going to be irritating.
-- exactly what I'm referring to. Shouldn't even be a thing.

I just stumbled upon this silly video she was in for Nintendo promoting Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Heh. Anyways. All I'm saying is that I like what she does, I like what she's been in, and I like that she's in PQ. *shrug*

Andrefpvs

Man, what a small world. I remember watching the first Hey Ash, Watcha Playin' (iirc) all these years ago when it came out, and now that girl is in Persona.

cj_iwakura

So I'm creating a program that automatically creates avatars from facial recognition. Ran some test cases with some Persona art. Might as well post them here. As always, feel free to use one.

8ssjkhL.png
itKfC1U.png
xWduWVe.png
E0LN9uo.png
LTRMxQJ.png
SXzRDiW.png
sfb8gTd.png
gE3Gm0h.png
DhMSzct.png

zu6ylbl.png
DbHQE0I.png
vMatX4g.png
R1JmeW4.png
TqTVxSl.png
O3FVq42.png
OEhbx76.png
FXaKG6O.png
ScCXbKR.png
tVGGpd2.png
YSQN8BG.png

Don't mind if I do!

Whoops. Yeah i forget he was even in the game in the first place.

Onto another topic, The Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 1 novel will be releasing in a month on July 31, most likely will get it when it comes out.
30a230cf309930bf30fc30eb30c130e530fc30ca30fc-640x480.jpg

I dig the art.

Sophia

People hating on Rei are haters. She's adorably cute. :<

I think she's probably going to be voicing Rei tho. There aren't exactly a whole lot of choices seeing as nobody else was suppose to be replaced, right?

Guess Who

Banned
Ashly Burch was pretty good in the latest TF2 video. I could see that voice for Marie, hypothetically.

I mean, Borderlands 2 writing is absolutely atrocious and genuinely the least funny writing of any major video game of the past ten years, but that's her brother's fault, not her's.

So I'm creating a program that automatically creates avatars from facial recognition. Ran some test cases with some Persona art. Might as well post them here. As always, feel free to use one.

Do you mind not posting so many beautiful avatars? I can't decide. Agh!

Spectrasonic, pls

:p

(Thanks a lot, seriously!)

People hating on Rei are haters. She's adorably cute. :<

I think she's probably going to be voicing Rei tho. There aren't exactly a whole lot of choices seeing as nobody else was suppose to be replaced, right?

Yeah, considering what Nich said, I think she's voicing Rei. And yes, she is cute :p

Man, this one is pretty good, but I must resist.... liking..... Aigis....

Why? Aigis is awesome, man!

How can you not like Aigis?
Yeah, considering what Nich said, I think she's voicing Rei. And yes, she is cute :p

Why? Aigis is awesome, man!
I have tacos at the current moment.

This is the only reason I have not written a full page essay on your illogical dislike of Aigis.

Consider yourself lucky. o_o

I was hoping you didn't see it Sophia lol. Well, I liked Aigis during The Journey and found her pretty funny in P4A, but I really hated how she was forced into the player/P3MC near the end of The Journey,
come on, I wanted to spend my last moments with the whole group, not just with you Aigis
, and specially in The Answer
she obtains P3MC's own Persona and his Wild Card? Uggh.
(plus she became more generic imo).It doesn't help that I'm a Yukari/P3MCxYukari fan neither.

Meia

The writing in Borderlands is very, well, not good.

I was excited somewhat about Tiny Tina in the game until I met her. I have yet to beat any of the Borderlands games because of these types of things, really.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm, being a shortened season means it won't be the whole game. That actually makes for an interesting possibility.

What if it really is like a New Game +, where Yu slowly realizes he's done this before, just Marie is different.

&#12506;&#12523;&#12477;&#12490;4 &#12470;&#12539;&#12468;&#12540;&#12523;&#12487;&#12531;&#65306;12&#35441;
Persona 4 The Golden Animation: 12 episodes
http://otakomu.jp/archives/113923.html

Welp.

If that's true... I guess they will only make episodes about the new events and stuff with Marie, while skipping events that remained unchanged in Golden. Maybe that explains why Rise, Naoto or Kanji will not be part of the main cast since the website only has two more slots unfilled.

If that's true... I guess they will only make episodes about the new events and stuff with Marie, while skipping events that remained unchanged in Golden. Maybe that explains why Rise, Naoto or Kanji will not be part of the main cast since the website only has two more slots unfilled.

I think it's more likely that flux is right. (Only the first season) Although those characters aren't there, their voice actors are listed in the credits.

Squire

Banned
&#12506;&#12523;&#12477;&#12490;4 &#12470;&#12539;&#12468;&#12540;&#12523;&#12487;&#12531;&#65306;12&#35441;
Persona 4 The Golden Animation: 12 episodes
http://otakomu.jp/archives/113923.html

Welp.

This is going to be interesting.

Hmm, being a shortened season means it won't be the whole game. That actually makes for an interesting possibility.

What if it really is like a New Game +, where Yu slowly realizes he's done this before, just Marie is different.

KyoAni style? Dear god.

You're right though. I wonder if they're looking at more cores, but annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom