• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the last on the right supposed to be?
Gray hair like Yu, and looks like nail polish?

maxresdefault.jpg
Possible?

IMMM BACKKKKKK!!!!!

I've been away for a little while due to some very serious health issues. Im happy to say that im 100% ok. :)

Thanks to those who expressed their concerns in the IRC chat (smed, buddha, tank, soul, etc)

As most of you already know, my auntie's dad's brother's sister's son's girlfriend's mother works at ATLUS. They sent me over the English trailer of the DLC character from ultimax.

MASSIVE SPOILERS, (DNT PRESS UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED P4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY_ujIPFlpQ

jacnQPS.png

in all seriousness though, hope you all enjoyed it, especially you flux :p

glad to be back

Nimby

Banned
IMMM BACKKKKKK!!!!!

I've been away for a little while due to some very serious health issues. Im happy to say that im 100% ok. :)

Thanks to those who expressed their concerns in the IRC chat (smed, buddha, tank, soul, etc)

As most of you already know, my auntie's dad's brother's sister's son's girlfriend's mother works at ATLUS. They sent me over the English trailer of the DLC character from ultimax.

MASSIVE SPOILERS, (DNT PRESS UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED P4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY_ujIPFlpQ

jacnQPS.png

in all seriousness though, hope you all enjoyed it, especially you flux :p

glad to be back

Wow, I didn't know. I noticed your absence but never thought it would have been serious. Glad you're ok!

Tamanon

Banned
Well, Rise and Naoto are both in the anime then, making their character page on the website really odd.

It's kinda odd that the Story tab on their website still isn't activated. I'm starting to think this actually is a New Game + so might be really different.

Dantis

Well, Rise and Naoto are both in the anime then, making their character page on the website really odd.

It's kinda odd that the Story tab on their website still isn't activated. I'm starting to think this actually is a New Game + so might be really different.

That would actually be really badass.

IMMM BACKKKKKK!!!!!

Hadn't realised that you were ill, but I'm glad that you're okay! d(^^d)

cj_iwakura

I wish they hadn't picked Troy Baker for Eikichi in IS PSP... just doesn't really fit him. He sounds a lot more effeminate in JP.

FluxWaveZ

No. This is the same thing that happened with Persona 4 the Animation, where people thought that Naoto wasn't going to be in the anime because she wasn't on the website or in the previews... until she was.

Mitsuru is a very discret and closed person, but in her monologues, while facing Yosuke she states: "It may be... that he lost someone as well... To fight desperately, but lacking the power to make a difference, and being forcibly parted from loved ones... I understand that pain all too well..." and then Naoto's illusion says: "Shall I say it for you? You're actually...scared to... The notion of growing attached to something...and losing it scares you so much that you'll...share nothing truly important to you..."

She could be talking about her dad.

Lol at first I thought he was blushing at Ken but then I remembered he had Koromaru with him. Glad to see it cleared up.

Oh God, the opening is based upon the Golden animation.

Brace for dancing.

Yosuke in a trashcan dancing incoming. YES!!

Willsmith1991

Neo Member
GOOOOOOD...

To her credit, I was impressed that the room was littered with bullet casings and not pictures of Makoto.

She probably has a secret stash XD

Yeah, look how the girls from P3 went all crazy and shit about saving Makoto... He will be dead again the minute they know about him cheating them all. lol
The moment of the reunion, and they all find out all their S.link's were level 10... Yeah Makoto would promptly be sent back to the seal

Luckily, it was really only TWO. (Favorite and least favorite. Guess who's who) Good thing they got over that in time for the Ultimax revival! :D

... right?

Yeah, Aigis we know still hasn't fully moved on yet but we have to wait and see about Yukari. IMO i think she might have.

After seeing P4A story mode I'm not so sure if it is only two... I can see at least three girls liking Makoto without counting Aigis. Sometimes I question myself if Atlus really going to romance him with everyone which is something I always thought to be unlikely.

So Mitsuru, Liz and Yukari i'm presuming. Why don't you count Aigis?

Sophia

A regular woman? As opposed to an irregular one?

That is, he married someone outside the voice acting industry. In contrast to say, Maaya Sakamoto marrying fellow VA Kenichi Suzumura. Many actors and actresses who do so keep the personal details private due to how fans can react.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That is, he married someone outside the voice acting industry. In contrast to say, Maaya Sakamoto marrying fellow VA Kenichi Suzumura. Many actors and actresses who do so keep the personal details private due to how fans can react.

Oh, I know, I'm just being silly.

Squire

Banned
I know Showtaro Morikubo has married before to another voice actress (Yuu Asakawa) and it didn't really work out. I can understand why they'd want to keep the details private this time.

Yuu said they had differences in personality. I guess they just found they weren't compatible.

Yuu is awesome though. She plays games and she tweets in English to practice the language.

Ok, so this is kinda interesting, especially since we did the Tarot card thing earlier this week.

So there's a thing in psychology called the MBTI personality test, its a super simple yes/no test that gives you a personality type based on four criteria, Introversion vs Extroversion, Sensing vs Intuition, Thinking vs Feeling and Judging vs Perceiving.

At the end it gives a grouping of your personality in the shape of four letters.

Someone matched up these different types of groups and paired them with a P3 character.

There is a basic version of the test here if you want to take it.

I got INTJ, which matches up with Elizabeth "Only I can decide who I am". Would be interesting to see what other people in PGaf get on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom