• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

I got Chariot, which fits.

Whenever I do these, if it's just based off birthdate, it's almost always chariot. Where there's a personality quiz, it's usually High Priestess, though I've had that and Hermit tie each other before. When it comes to the latter though, that usually changes year after year when you do it if you're honest, since your mindset does change. If anything, I wish P5 actually goes that full route of arcanas tied to peeps changing, but we'll see.

DNAbro

I got Chariot, which fits.

Whenever I do these, if it's just based off birthdate, it's almost always chariot. Where there's a personality quiz, it's usually High Priestess, though I've had that and Hermit tie each other before. When it comes to the latter though, that usually changes year after year when you do it if you're honest, since your mindset does change. If anything, I wish P5 actually goes that full route of arcanas tied to peeps changing, but we'll see.

do you have a link to one of these personality ones? Interested to see what I would get.

Quick question, I've never broken an SLink in FES before, but I may have just broken a girl's Slink in my most recent playthrough. Can it be repaired or is it done forever?

Quick question, I've never broken an SLink in FES before, but I may have just broken a girl's Slink in my most recent playthrough. Can it be repaired or is it done forever?

As I recall, find her in the overworld, make the right dialogue choice, and the link should be back to normal. Not sure if it spends a day or not.

PK Gaming

It's called Rise.

Haha, brilliant!

tumblr_mer0mtb7Sz1qjta09o1_500.png

Nachos

She's looking at fan art.

This won't end well.

Tell her not to do that, Nich!

It starts innocuously enough: you voice a character for a Japanese RPG. Next thing you know, you're waking in a cold sweat, Ramune and pocky strewn about the floor, with a body pillow by your side that might as well have your own face on it. You'd normally articulate the sheer horror of this situation, but you find that half your vocabulary has been replaced by Japanese words learned from playing DDR, as your thoughts drift back to your waifu.

Jesus christ, she likes Naoto more than Dantis
It has been a while since that's been posted, hasn't it?

Jesus christ, she likes Naoto more than Dantis

Holy Shit lol

It starts innocuously enough: you voice a character for a Japanese RPG. Next thing you know, you're waking in a cold sweat, Ramune and pocky strewn about the floor, with a body pillow by your side that might as well have your own face on it. You'd normally articulate the sheer horror of this situation, but you find that half your vocabulary has been replaced by Japanese words learned from playing DDR, as your thoughts drift back to your waifu.

Remind me never to go in the VA business then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom