• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

It's probably better if he plays P3FES before Arena... cause you know.. spoilers.

FES? Pfft. Son I got him the superior PSP version when it cost 5 bucks.

I also watched TA after playing the game, so yeah let him experience it. And make him play P3 before Arena because spoilers and to see his reaction to the new designs of Mitsuru and Aki.

Oh yeah. I don't think he's got time to play P3 right now, but I guess The Animation won't hurt. At the very least the King's Game episode is funny.

kewlmyc

I remember how long it took them to realise the difference between Personas good with magic and Personas good with physical. Having them have a Persona with 10 in Magic and 40 in physical do nothing but cast agi on a boss was the most aggravating shit.

Br9GxLmCMAENlBQ.jpg

...why did it have to be a triple dare. Fine, if I can legally enter (since I'm an employee), I will.

Heh, awesome. Would be kool if yourself and Yu Namba entered the tournament and knocked out the pgaf community :p

You all better come back with lots of pictures from Evo or those of us who can't go will be disappointed. ;_;

indeed. Take a bunch of pictures. I can only imagine how much adventures awaits you guys

i need this game NOWW!!

Levito

Banned
Am I going to have to follow you guys on Twitter for meetup logistics?

Twitter would be the best way to communicate, for me at least. I'm coming from Canada so the roaming/data charges are insane, costs me 43 cents just to receive a text.

List of everyone going(that I know of):

Jello
Armada
Levito
kewlmyc
Smed
Lemstar
MoTheHawk

Swing by the ATLUS booth and say hi. I'll be thurr. But I suck out loud at P4A, so don't expect a good fight from me :(

We'll stop by for sure! :)

My pools got moved around a bunch, so I have to check again if I can do lunch :(

FLAKEY MCFLAKERSON

(Joking, no worries Smed, We can meet up at a different time! Hope we can still hang out with you at some point!)

Adachi's popularity always suprises me. lol
Even since the beginning of the game he was one of my favorite characters, his voice was amazing, his calm personality was pretty cool and his goofy-ness was very funny.
It got even better when he became one of the best villains ever.

Caladrius

Y'know, fighting Arahabakis in Digital Devil Saga made me realize Persona needs more "Come in after a round of battle and murder you for shits and giggles" enemies.

Lunar15

I wonder if PQ will get a manga adaptation like P4A?

I really like that manga team, so I'd be down for that. Seems like there'd be a lot of cool stuff to take from too.

Rhapsody

Banned
I wonder if PQ will get a manga adaptation like P4A?

I really like that manga team, so I'd be down for that. Seems like there'd be a lot of cool stuff to take from too.

I wouldn't be surprised. I can't see them being opposed to any Persona games getting adaptations at this rate.

Twitter would be the best way to communicate, for me at least. I'm coming from Canada so the roaming/data charges are insane, costs me 43 cents just to receive a text.

List of everyone going(that I know of):

Jello
Armada
Levito
kewlmyc
Smed
Lemstar
MoTheHawk

We'll stop by for sure! :)

FLAKEY MCFLAKERSON

(Joking, no worries Smed, We can meet up at a different time! Hope we can still hang out with you at some point!)

If I can't do that afternoon, I'll do that night or the next day for sure!

Is it really that surprising?

He's one of the best Persona villains

Even since the beginning of the game he was one of my favorite characters, his voice was amazing, his calm personality was pretty cool and his goofy-ness was very funny.
It got even better when he became one of the best villains ever.

I thought people would hate him due to his "betrayal" and murder of people without reason. If he was a charismatic antagonist or a badass one I wouldn't be surprised. But the dude is pretty "normal", a regular goofy guy. So I thought he would lack coolness to overcome his sins. But people enjoys him a lot. He is just an okay villain to me, not a bad one

"To hell with him, no one likes him anyway." - says the staff.

B-But I like Ken! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom