• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

4138c06a.jpg

But Teddie...

Caladrius

Oh... is that a V-neck? I just thought about the collar shape.. in the Epilogue it was a regular one with a wider cut

I could have sworn it was pointed. Huh.

I like Teddie myself. Dude is hilarious. lol

And I prefer his human form, I'm not a fan of outlandish mascots.

Same. I thought the gags with him were overused by the end though.

I never really liked Teddie anyways HAR HAR

With that said, I still liked his costume better than his human form.

Human teddie is lame come at me bro

You're going straight to anime hell young man if you keep it up.

You'll be waifu'd by Kirito just like all the others.

Caladrius

I wish they had him say "Die for me!"

I'll follow master's every command.

Wait I'd be dead then.

I'd still follow his command.

Please mutilate me Teddie-sama. (。◕‿◕。)

I just wanted to say that he looks exactly like a girl. xD

whoops, sorry, i'm dumb

It's always good to double check about slang because a lot of it has... interesting origins. You didn't mean anything malicious, so no harm done. Just keep that in mind in the future.

PK Gaming

Hypothetical scenario: What if they kept Teddie's initial gender?

What would girl!Teddie be like? Would she be boy crazy? Assuming that were the case, how do you think the IT would react to her shenanigans? Would she still live with Yosuke? The culture festival and hotspring scenes would be way different as well.

Something to think about.

DNAbro

What would girl!Teddie be like? Would she be boy crazy? Assuming that were the case, how do you think the IT would react to her shenanigans? Would she still live with Yosuke? The culture festival and hotspring scenes would be way different as well.

TIL Teddie was originally going to be a girl.

kewlmyc

I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. Girl Teddie would probably have lived with Yukiko.

Caladrius

What do you think would happen if they kept Teddie's initial gender?

What would girl!Teddie be like? Would she be boy crazy? Assuming that were the case, how do you think the IT would react to that? Would she still live with Yosuke? The culture festival and hotspring scenes would be way different as well.

I actually think they would go for a more aggressive Teddie.

A lot of Teddie's human characterization (that doesn't have to do with his compassionate and general utilitarian tendencies) is about doing things people wouldn't associate with his mascot form. He's lewd, crass and sexually ambiguous as a male, in contrast to the asexual, mild-mannered visage of the suit.

Female Teddie would probably embody a different set of traits to further distance herself from her mascot facade and the stereotypes associated with it. The demure, all-loving and peaceful female mascot would give way to a violent (by which I mean cartoony Tsundere violent), insecure and incompassionate person underneath, who would need to be reached out to, as opposed to entering the group of her own volition and slowly being accepted in the process as Teddie is.

TIL Teddie was originally going to be a girl.

Well, if she were a boy crazy I suppose it would be a lot more difficult to make the boys refuse her attempts if she was attractive as Teddie is. I think she would live with Yukiko as well.

Didn't know about this initial gender concept of Teddie and Naoto.

PK Gaming

A lot of Teddie's human characterization (that doesn't have to do with his compassionate and general utilitarian tendencies) is about doing things people wouldn't associate with his mascot form. He's lewd, crass and sexually ambiguous as a male, in contrast to the asexual, mild-mannered visage of the suit.

Female Teddie would probably embody a different set of traits to further distance herself from her mascot facade and the stereotypes associated with it. The demure, all-loving and peaceful female mascot would give way to a violent (by which I mean cartoony Tsundere violent), insecure and incompassionate person underneath, who would need to be reached out to, as opposed to entering the group of her own volition and slowly being accepted in the process as Teddie is.

That would be fun!

I'm getting a kick out of thinking of ways she could harass/annoy the hell out of Yosuke.

Good thinking! That would be very interesting.

Ohh, just realized that PigSpeakers who made the recent P4 LTTP thread is Corvo's brother who he has been talking about. Hopefully he joins PersonaGAF.

And
Dojima was going to be killer, and Yukiko would betray you.
I don't even know if a cut ending is a spoiler but I'm marking it.

Wait, is this actually true? I thought you were joking by thinking what I said was a joke, but from the other responses it seems not. Could you elaborate?

Xenoflare

Wait, is this actually true? I thought you were joking by thinking what I said was a joke, but from the other responses it seems not. Could you elaborate?

I swear I read that somewhere, so I assume that it's not a joke.

I think it was dropped because of the potential backlash of the character, AKA the test audience would hate it, same goes for Yukiko's betryal

I would personally love to see face-heel turns though

Sorry I really don't have a source someone else may, so I guess be cautious of what I'm going to say because I'm going off memory. Anyway
I remember reading that Dojima was going to be the killer, but was cut because Atlus felt it would too much of a shock to the player, and so Adachi was made the killer.Even if he was I can't explain the killer in the fog cut scenes. I don't know too much about Yukiko other than she was to betray you later in the game.

Then again this could all very well be a rumor that I foolishly believed since I can't seem to find anything on it. In all honesty I probably heard it from someone else and took it as fact, but if anyone has any evidence that would be awesome.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
And
Apparently Dojima was going to be killer, and Yukiko would betray you.
I don't even know if a *possible* cut ending is a spoiler but I'm marking it.

Wow, as unexpected as that would have been I don't think my poor heart could take it. By the way, I love how they gave Adachi a social link in P4G, that probably threw a lot of new players off his trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom