• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Started listening to the new S Link FM, and had to turn it off. Can't handle the awkwardness. Hilarious idea for an episode though.

Hello everyone, I'm new here, but I've been following this thread for some time now while waiting for my account to get approved.
On the subject of "Persona Fanfiction'd", I couldn't handle the absurdity right after the first three opening sentences of the first fan fiction. Will probably try again later though, cheers.

Oh my lord... this podcast... I can't even. XD

I'm experiencing a ... cornucopia of emotions listening to this...

Aaaaannnndddd, here's pan and jello in a love hotel. Welp.

Armada puts it best on Twitter: This is "some raw ass internet" right here. hahaha

Andrefpvs

Hello everyone, I'm new here, but I've been following this thread for some time now while waiting for my account to get approved.
On the subject of "Persona Fanfiction'd", I couldn't handle the absurdity right after the first three opening sentences of the first fan fiction. Will probably try again later though, cheers.

Welcome, WB6!

I'm saving the podcast for tomorrow's commute, can't wait :)

Guys, it happened. I cracked up on the bus, on the subway, and while walking to uni. I regret nothing. That was hilarious :)

Jello, I'm a fan of your Teddie. You sounded like Dave Wittenberg!

Trigger

Welcome amigo!

Welcome aboard, WB!
The awkwardness never ever stops, Dantis-- I'm almost half-way done, and just ... wow. XD
So much awkward hilarity, I was laughing nearly the entire time

Caladrius

When will you guys read HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Welcome to the den of madness.

And reading fanfiction for laughs is an acquired taste.

I happen to be crazy so I warmed up to it quickly.

Soul hackers is so freaking awesome, I hope the next Devil Summoner game(if there is one, I think the IP is still active) goes back to soul hacker gameplay instead of the stuff introduced in raidou.

hao chi

Soul hackers is so freaking awesome, I hope the next Devil Summoner game(if there is one, I think the IP is still active) goes back to soul hacker gameplay instead of the stuff introduced in raidou.

I definitely plan on finishing Soul Hackers this summer. I just need to stop being lazy and finally
finish the quiz in the astronomy museum.

Nachos

My understanding is that if the slip-up occurs on the Japanese side of things, you can have your Japanese passport confiscated and/or be forced into picking which citizenship you want. I'm not an immigration law expert when it comes to Japan, so there might be some more particulars that I'm missing, but from what I've read based on what's actually happened to people, I think that's more or less what tends to go down. One thing worth noting is that it only becomes an issue once you become a legal adult in Japan, which is age 20. There's nothing illegal about being a dual citizen and having multiple passports up until that point. I personally think these restrictions will lift sooner rather than later as a matter of practicality as the Japanese population diversifies in order to avoid its economy nosediving as a result of ongoing gentrification, but that may just be optimistic thinking on my part since those laws very much so affect me and my prospects personally.

I doubt it's that much of a deal on the American side if you make that mistake, if at all, given that it's obviously codified into our legal system that dual citizenship is okay. I doubt a lot of people working at customs and immigration stations and airports really know about the intricacies of these sorts of issues and understandably so considering that's not within their purview, but yeah.
Huh. Oh well, worse comes to worst, you could just tell them you're a mad scientist planning to invade their country and invoke chaos.

Oh my lord... this podcast... I can't even. XD

I'm experiencing a ... cornucopia of emotions listening to this...

Aaaaannnndddd, here's pan and jello in a love hotel. Welp.

Armada puts it best on Twitter: This is "some raw ass internet" right here. hahaha

Yeah, that was certainly...something. All we need now is a website to marry Persona characters and give us a printable certificate, and we'll be golden.

Welcome!
Turn back now...

I didn't want to make a new thread on this because it might not be a game announcement but Atlus is announcing a significant Persona project on May 2nd.

http://gematsu.com/2014/04/significant-persona-project-announcement-due-may-2

Topic's already been made.

kewlmyc

Now I want to listen to this podcast. I'll have to do it when I get home if it's as funny as you guys say. Can't start busting out laughing at work.

hao chi

Confession: I haven't listened to any S.Link FM's yet. Podcasts aren't really my thing. I decided though to download the episode with Lordknight and Dacidbro to try it out and listen to it in the car today. I'll see how that goes since I rarely add anything to my iPhone, so I don't remember exactly what I'm supposed to be doing (I hate using iTunes). I really can't stand how it gives me zero feedback on whether anything is happening when I click, "Add to iPhone."

Marche90

I'll draw a sexy fan-comic.

giphy.gif

Levito

Banned
So did anyone here actually end up buying the P3 Spring of Birth import?

Started listening to the new S Link FM, and had to turn it off. Can't handle the awkwardness. Hilarious idea for an episode though.

Heh, and here I was worried everyone would think it was boring! :p

Mdesilva

Hi everyone! It's been a long time coming (my account's been pending for eight months!) but I'm finally here on NeoGAF! I've talked to several of you on Twitter and have been using the IRC channel for a month or two now, but it's exciting to finally be here for real. Hope we all have plenty of good times chatting about Persona together here!

Hi everyone! It's been a long time coming (my account's been pending for eight months!) but I'm finally here on NeoGAF! I've talked to several of you on Twitter and have been using the IRC channel for a month or two now, but it's exciting to finally be here for real. Hope we all have plenty of good times chatting about Persona together here!

Welcome, dawgzone! Do you think my believing really hard got your account verified? ;P

Welcome! Eight months sure is a long time D:

Welcome-- it has been a long time coming! :D

Welcome to the madhouse.

Levito

Banned
Welcome desilva, glad you got approved finally. I know you wanted on here bad. :D

Still on the fence. Comes with some cool stuff. If the soundtrack is full and not just the single I'll get it for sure.

Does Aniplex ever release full soundtracks?

cjkeats

Welcome desilva, glad you got approved finally. I know you wanted on here bad. :D

Does Aniplex ever release full soundtracks?

Usually. Madoka came with one and it's sooooo good. The booklet that came with it was excellent as well. Aniplex sets are usually very nice.

kewlmyc

Welcome to the jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom