• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the S.Link FM crew.

I just finished the latest episode. Thanks for the laughs. Here's a present from your buddy Lelouch.

Hope the rest of you enjoy it. :)

S.Link FM Intro Video

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBMWHV36mZU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBMWHV36mZU[/URL]

ZviISEC.png

todd360

No prob. I've been a fan of the show for a while now, so its the least I could do.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Aigis is being mean. Margaret already made the introduction and she just comes in and repeats the line like Margaret's wasn't good enough. Stupid robot, intros are for real ladies. awwww yeaaaah.

Lemstar

Aw crap. If they make another revision I'll get the game.
I have a better chance of marrying Jennifer Lawrence before I die than of seeing another version of MvC3. If you want to dabble with it, go buy a copy of vanilla - it's cheap enough at this point.

Caladrius

I have a better chance of marrying Jennifer Lawrence before I die than of seeing another version of MvC3. If you want to dabble with it, go buy a copy of vanilla - it's cheap enough at this point.

Wait, Capcom doesn't want to rehash the product repeatedly this time?

I'll keep an eye out for it then.

Lemstar

They can't - they couldn't renew their license with Capcom, which is also why the games have been delisted.

Incidentally, as much crap as Capcom got for releasing Ultimate, people would have been far angrier had those 12 characters each been $5 as DLC, as was the original intention.

CorvoSol

They can't - they couldn't renew their license with Capcom, which is also why the games have been delisted.

Incidentally, as much crap as Capcom got for releasing Ultimate, people would have been far angrier had those 12 characters each been $5 as DLC, as was the original intention.

As much crap as Capcom gets for Ultimate, I still love beating the shit out of Galactus as Phoenix Wright.

Just a friendly reminder that there's a Golden Week Sale on PSN starting today that includes Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena (discounts on DLC too!).

As far as non-Persona games are concerned, I'd check out Muramasa Rebirth -- it's a fun 2D slash 'em up, and hella gorgeous to boot. Hot Shots Vita is a simple but great portable golf game. Danganronpa is excellent, but if you're waiting on a killer sale you're gonna be in despair (booooo).

As for me, I'm gonna pick up Ys: Memories of Celceta as I've heard great things about it (my first Ys game, yay!).

Aigis is being mean. Margaret already made the introduction and she just comes in and repeats the line like Margaret's wasn't good enough. Stupid robot, intros are for real ladies. awwww yeaaaah.
ibvrF7Ef9fWE6.png

cjkeats

I was really stoked over Phoenix Wright being in back when that was announced, but I never did buy it. He looked hilarious.

The hype is long since fuzzed out and I don't really want to ever buy it at this point, P4A2 and Jojo are all I need for fighters, just because I like the source material a lot.

kewlmyc

Capcom should get a world of shit for making the world's worst apparent contract with Marvel.
Naw, it's just Marvel being too big of dicks with their licensing. Every Marvel game that isn't Lego or F2P got pulled. I really wanted to play Deadpool on PC too...

50 hours later, I have beaten Persona 4. Will post lengthy impressions after dinner.

Atlus, please make sure you get animators with actual talent for the P5 ending please.

Lunar15

50 hours later, I have beaten Persona 4. Will post lengthy impressions after dinner.

Atlus, please make sure you get animators with actual talent for the P5 ending please.

Haha, yeah, the animated cutscenes were no good in that game. Also, 50 hours? That seems kind of short, but then again I'm pretty slow.

I just beat these games fact, I guess. I only did extra training/grinding once, when it was raining after
I had already saved Nanako
and no S. Links were available. My carefully balanced S. Link raising kind of flew out the window as October approached and I was trying to raise everyone's quickly so that I could hang with Naoto 24/7 (which then happened, so November flew by as well). Basically I began focusing only on ones that could be maxed out completely, so low level links/ones I didn't start got ignored (Death, Hanged Man, Tower, Temperance, Chariot (lol)). I also screwed up and (mega spoilers)
beat Adachi early so I skipped like 8 days in December.

For reference I ended up beating P3 in 66 hours which I assume is also pretty fast.

My only regret is being one hang-out/day away from maxing Dojima's and Yosuke's S. Link. That really sucked.

Lunar15

I just beat these games fact, I guess. I only did extra training/grinding once, when it was raining after
and no S. Links were available. My carefully balanced S. Link raising kind of flew out the window as October approached and I was trying to raise everyone's quickly so that I could hang with Naoto 24/7 (which then happened, so November flew by as well). Basically I began focusing only on ones that could be maxed out completely, so low level links/ones I didn't start got ignored (Death, Hanged Man, Tower, Temperance, Chariot (lol)). I also screwed up and (mega spoilers)

For reference I ended up beating P3 in 66 hours which I assume is also pretty fast.

My only regret is being one hang-out/day away from maxing Dojima's and Yosuke's S. Link. That really sucked.

This was vanilla, right? Not Golden.

PK Gaming

Aren't you Marvel players discontent over the finality of Marvel's balance?

It's like if P4A was all we got... I'd still play it, but i'd still be unhappy that the current state of balance was less than satisfactory.

lol. I got another one coming up for you guys to enjoy. This one is roughly 5 minutes. I think Rise and Yukiko fans will be most delighted.

It's like if P4A was all we got... I'd still play it, but i'd still be unhappy that the current state of balance was less than satisfactory.

Well I'm never gonna play a top tier character anyways so oh well

Aw, hanged man and death are some of the best ones too.

Squire

Banned

I would say yes seeing as, from the outside looking in (I don't really play Marvel, although I actually own three copies of it), the major pint of contention seems to be not that the game won't get roster additions or another de-release, but that Marvel can't (or won't) patch the game.

kewlmyc

It's never getting a patch. It's either "deal with it" or never play the game again. Plus Marvel 2 was a broken mess, so it's in the lineage.

Those of you that enjoyed my previous 3 videos, give this one a try. Its over 4 minutes long and features Rise, Yukiko and others.

Dunno what to call this series at the moment. Let's go with Climax for now (old P4A reference)

THIS CONTAINS PERSONA 4 SPOILERS, DONT PRESS THE LINK UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE ORIGINAL GAME

Be sure to let me know your thoughts. Love feedback.

Grab a drink and enjoy.

PERSONA 4 CLIMAX EPISODE 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFo88obohc4

YZcQfJj.png

;p

Squire

Banned
I'm more upset Marvel isn't getting any new characters as opposed to it not getting a patch.

I'm actually for small rosters. Knot that it always happens, but you can potentially have larger, more diverse move sets that way. Tighter tiers, too. So I've always thought it was the way to go.

hao chi

I just saw the list and Tales of Symphonia HD is only $20?! I don't have PS Plus, but $20 is still a good price.

I'm so tempted to buy it, but I have at least 3 games I haven't touched yet ._.

That must be nice. That must be damn nice.

kewlmyc

When did we become MarvelGAF, because I obviously missed something ;__;

Despite what mods say, I always considered Community threads to be places where you meet people who like the same thing you do and just shooting the shit with them. I kinda like it when we go off the rails and talk about other things for the change. IRC is awesome for that as well.

CorvoSol

Wolverine is a giant weeaboo. Hence his Samurai background. Psylocke is such a weeb she hijacked an Asian body and made it her most famous one for ever and ever.

And this is before we go too deep into the harem antics that are the X-Men as a team. Shoot, you could make a terrible X-Men dating sim/vn and you wouldn't have to change the characters much at all. Play as either Scott or Wolverine on his first day of 2nd year at Xavier's High and romance Girl next door who may or may not be a total yandere slasher underneath her perfect good girl exterior Jean Grey. Romance tsundere bad girl Emma Frost. Or cool big sis Storm. Or jailbait Kitty Pryde. Etc Etc.

Wolverine is a giant weeaboo. Hence his Samurai background. Psylocke is such a weeb she hijacked an Asian body and made it her most famous one for ever and ever.

And this is before we go too deep into the harem antics that are the X-Men as a team. Shoot, you could make a terrible X-Men dating sim/vn and you wouldn't have to change the characters much at all. Play as either Scott or Wolverine on his first day of 2nd year at Xavier's High and romance Girl next door who may or may not be a total yandere slasher underneath her perfect good girl exterior Jean Grey. Romance tsundere bad girl Emma Frost. Or cool big sis Storm. Or jailbait Kitty Pryde. Etc Etc.

Cease and desist at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom