• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Peter Parker was an ordinary high school student until he got Spider magic from the Spider goddess. Now he has to try and save his high school girlfriends from being attacked by Doctor Tentacle Octopus AND defend Neo Tokyork city!

What does Marvel BL look like?

cjkeats

Peter Parker was an ordinary high school student until he got Spider magic from the Spider goddess. Now he has to try and save his high school girlfriends from being attacked by Doctor Tentacle Octopus AND defend Neo Tokyork city!

Wow, that new Spider-man movie sounds great! An odd departure from the last one though.

Lemstar

I just saw the list and Tales of Symphonia HD is only $20?! I don't have PS Plus, but $20 is still a good price.

I'm so tempted to buy it, but I have at least 3 games I haven't touched yet ._.
If you're going to buy it, find a way of getting PS+. Even buying a 3-month PS+ code at $18 would be a good idea, if you can't use a trial code or the free 14-day trial in the PSN store.

(There's also this if you'd rather spend something closer to $2.)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Homosexual_Characters

Aren't you Marvel players discontent over the finality of Marvel's balance?

It's like if P4A was all we got... I'd still play it, but i'd still be unhappy that the current state of balance was less than satisfactory.
I don't think I'm ever going to be playing at a level where I'm being held back by the game's steady state balance outcome and not my individual level of skill. Until that point, there's not much sense being disgruntled about Vergil - if I get helmbreakered, it was probably my fault.

Complaining from the peanut gallery about Marvel getting stale to watch has definitely gotten louder, but that's kind of an inevitable consequence of it being popular enough to command the lion's share of stream time, next to SF4. The majority of viewers are going to find the same character all the time dull to watch, regardless of what game it is - it's not intrinsic to Doom or Vergil (although Doom making just about every team in the game better with his presence doesn't exactly help).

CorvoSol

V5q0USH.jpg

tw0i9D5.jpg

If Civil War wasn't a giant BL story about Tony and Steve fighting over who got Peter, I don't know what it was.

Nachos

I would say yes seeing as, from the outside looking in (I don't really play Marvel, although I actually own three copies of it), the major pint of contention seems to be not that the game won't get roster additions or another de-release, but that Marvel can't (or won't) patch the game.
How does that happen?

Wolverine is a giant weeaboo. Hence his Samurai background. Psylocke is such a weeb she hijacked an Asian body and made it her most famous one for ever and ever.

And this is before we go too deep into the harem antics that are the X-Men as a team. Shoot, you could make a terrible X-Men dating sim/vn and you wouldn't have to change the characters much at all. Play as either Scott or Wolverine on his first day of 2nd year at Xavier's High and romance Girl next door who may or may not be a total yandere slasher underneath her perfect good girl exterior Jean Grey. Romance tsundere bad girl Emma Frost. Or cool big sis Storm. Or jailbait Kitty Pryde. Etc Etc.

I take it you haven't heard of Marvel Brothel.

Those of you that enjoyed my previous 3 videos, give this one a try. Its over 4 minutes long and features Rise, Yukiko and others.

Dunno what to call this series at the moment. Let's go with Climax for now (old P4A reference)

THIS CONTAINS PERSONA 4 SPOILERS, DONT PRESS THE LINK UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE ORIGINAL GAME

Be sure to let me know your thoughts. Love feedback.

Grab a drink and enjoy.

PERSONA 4 CLIMAX EPISODE 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFo88obohc4

YZcQfJj.png

;p
Wow, this is really cool. What did you use to make this? It looks like it's for visual novels?

Some quick feedback, though:
  • That typing noise got a little old after a while. Is there any way to remove it?
  • Maybe it's the internal editor in me, but I was kind of distracted by the typos and one grammar error I saw. It's not world-ending or anything, but it would be nice if the text was cleaner next time.
  • I think the transition cards could be reworked a little. The text itself is a little too small, so, assuming you can edit it manually, I'd suggest making the text a bit bigger and switching it to a simple serif typeface, like Garamond or even Georgia. Also, the police tape could be removed to make things a little less cluttered.
  • The time indicator is a little too big, on top of being a bit confusing. It seemed like you were using it to help the audience get its bearings, but it only popped up for one scene, only to disappear for the next one.
  • I might be opening a Pandora's box of insanity with this, but it might be cool, provided you can do this, if you could get folks from here to provide voice acting. The most recent episode of S.Link showed that there are a lot of talented people here, but it also showed how crazy that can get. That would obviously introduce some delays, though, so I don't know if you would want to go with it.

Other than that, though, I'll be interested in seeing the next one.

CorvoSol

There's a lot more than I was expecting.

But how is Cyclops involved?

Oh no the bottom is Schism. It was Civil War but with X-Men and instead of Cap and Iron Man fighting over who got to keep Peter it was Scott and Logan fighting over who got to keep Jean's name or something weird like that. I don't know. X-Men's been fucking weird ever since that Xorn shit that put Jean into the ground for most of my life.

Jintor

This is a way better setup for the marvel mangaverse than what we actually got

Squire

Banned
Licensing. Same reason Deadpool and the Spiderman games are gone.

I believe he was making a joke about the typos in that post.

I'm actually a pretty solid writer, but no one who's been following me on Twitter for the past six months would believe that.

Caladrius

Oh no the bottom is Schism. It was Civil War but with X-Men and instead of Cap and Iron Man fighting over who got to keep Peter it was Scott and Logan fighting over who got to keep Jean's name or something weird like that. I don't know. X-Men's been fucking weird ever since that Xorn shit that put Jean into the ground for most of my life.

So the core of Marvel lore is the love triangle?

YZcQfJj.png

Wow, this is really cool. What did you use to make this? It looks like it's for visual novels?

Some quick feedback, though:

[1] That typing noise got a little old after a while. Is there any way to remove it?

[2] Maybe it's the internal editor in me, but I was kind of distracted by the typos and one grammar error I saw. It's not world-ending or anything, but it would be nice if the text was cleaner next time.

[3]I think the transition cards could be reworked a little. The text itself is a little too small, so, assuming you can edit it manually, I'd suggest making the text a bit bigger and switching it to a simple serif typeface, like Garamond or even Georgia. Also, the police tape could be removed to make things a little less cluttered.

[4]The time indicator is a little too big, on top of being a bit confusing. It seemed like you were using it to help the audience get its bearings, but it only popped up for one scene, only to disappear for the next one.

[5]I might be opening a Pandora's box of insanity with this, but it might be cool, provided you can do this, if you could get folks from here to provide voice acting. The most recent episode of S.Link showed that there are a lot of talented people here, but it also showed how crazy that can get. That would obviously introduce some delays, though, so I don't know if you would want to go with it.
[/list]

Other than that, though, I'll be interested in seeing the next one.

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it.

1) The typing sound can be removed. I included it because i have pheonix wright ingrain into my memory :p

2) Apologies for any grammar/typos. I didn't proof read it.

3/4) Yeah, i need to get the layout down. Strangely enough, it looks perfect on my computer and mimics the P4A layout greatly. However, there was a conflict with youtube's resolution and the resolution that i used to program the scene. Trial and error. Hopefully i'll have it down for episode 2. This is also the reason for the time indicator.

4) Pandora's box eh. This idea was also suggested to me on IRC. If all you guys want to do a Personagaf project, im down for it. It could be an original story or we could even bring some of those fanfics to life lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'd totally be down for doing any voicework you need, Lulu. I've been itching to practice my voice acting anyways, so it'd be a positive experience for the both of us!

I hope im not too late for the cosplay art week!

So yeah, just finish Danganronpa yesterday. I loved it, so I decided to do this for cosplay art week. 1920X1080 wallpapers of the group and their character cards. Sorry for not making avatars, I just finished and it's 4:30 am were I live :( Maybe tomorrow if someone asks for one.
Hope you like them!

So yeah, just finish Danganronpa yesterday. I loved it, so I decided to do this for cosplay art week. 1920X1080 wallpapers of the group and their character cards. Sorry for not making avatars, I just finished and it's 4:30 am were I live :( Maybe tomorrow if someone asks for one.
Hope you like them!

.......wow!
Fucking awesome job on those mate, think that group picture may well be my new desktop!

Also, lulu, keep up those little vids of yours, really cool seeing the creativity in this group.
also if you need a British v/a give me a shout ;)

PK Gaming

Hope you like them!

2%28514%29.png

A top notch combination of two of my favorite series, ever...

Simple words don't do it justice

;_;

How could I not cry at this masterpiece?!?

Mioda_%2821%29.png

Why won't the internet tears stop ;_;

I'd totally be down for doing any voicework you need, Lulu. I've been itching to practice my voice acting anyways, so it'd be a positive experience for the both of us!

Awesome Scrafty. I look forward to working with you in the future. If we can get a bunch of pgaffers to do voice work, then this could turn into something very special. None of you better mess up Adachi's voice however, otherwise you'll have to deal with me :)

Hope you like them!

Bloody amazing. As HeavenSmiley said, this community really does have alot of talented ppl. Great work spacepirate

Also, lulu, keep up those little vids of yours, really cool seeing the creativity in this group.
also if you need a British v/a give me a shout ;)

Thanks Reanimation.
British Accent FTW :)

arue

If you're going to buy it, find a way of getting PS+. Even buying a 3-month PS+ code at $18 would be a good idea, if you can't use a trial code or the free 14-day trial in the PSN store.

(There's also this if you'd rather spend something closer to $2.)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll send you a message about that.

Edit:

Hope you like them!

Damn that Rise, Chie, and Teddie are perfect! Great job Ridley! No wonder it took you a long time.

Mdesilva

Hope you like them!
You just made my day :O
Awesome work, dude!

Hope you like them!

Amazing work, dude! I just bought Danganronpa, so maybe after I finish it I'll love this even more than I'm doing right now.

Awesome Scrafty. I look forward to working with you in the future. If we can get a bunch of pgaffers to do voice work, then this could turn into something very special. None of you better mess up Adachi's voice however, otherwise you'll have to deal with me :)

My mic is a piece of crap (laptop mic, so yeah), but I'd loooove to voice Adachi if you give me the chance :p

Hope you like them!

Yeah, this is amazing. Love how Yukiko's holding that knife...

Also - Rise, I knew that you're the
murderer!

kewlmyc

Hope you like them!

Neat.

FluxWaveZ

GGs. That Brutal Axe of mine, so embarrassing. I did not want that :(

Ha, in, like, the second match we had? I actually wanted to evade at the last second and not just keep hitting during the startup frames, but I ended up being counter hit by it, so I guess we both made stupid moves there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom